The Misadventures of Jun Kazama part 2 (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
In the past (the teken 2 era) Jun kazama was a small framed petite 22 year old at a dainty weight of 118lbs. On the surface and in the spot light Jun was a purity goddess who loved animals, like to help people and was over all a nice person, but when the cameras was off Jun was a complete and utter pig whore.

Behind closed doors Jun is a foul mouth person who would throw her legs open for anybody as long as they fed and pampered her. And speaking of food, Jun was a hog. She ate like a football player. But due to her young age and training it never showed.

After having Jin she left kazuya and faked her death simply because she didn't want to be a mom.

She is now 42, and has a thick mom bod at 157lbs and gaining so she's not as stride as she use to be. She is also feebleminded due to many kicks to the head. Lacking any intelligence whats so ever.

After her fight with king Jun finds herself at a day spa getting pampered and massages from head to toe. Even though she won king decided to be a little cheeky and put her through hell. " Damn Mexican bastard, that's not how I like to get worked out. " She then met an old friend. " MICHEEEEELLLEE!!"
Jun squealing like a teenager. " JUUUUUNN!!" Michelle chang says as they both hug and make out a little right there in the hall way.

" Hey baby I heard you were back and I got so excited....and you feel so squeezable look at you. " Michelle says as she squeezes Jun love handles and soft chunky midsection. Jun's eyes cross from the slight pain of her soft pot belly being squeezed. " Ah still sensitive there I see."

" Well what is this? I see everything you eat gos straight back here huh." Jun says groping Michelle's cushiony soft rear.

" Ah we're just fat an old."

" But we both love that "D." Jun says.

" The D?" Michelle ponders because Michelle wasn't a whore like Jun.

They both enjoy the spa day together.

Later, both ladies are walking down the street when they get a whiff of something that smells really good. " Sniff, 'sniff' ...mmm that smells good doesn't it Jun?" Michelle says sniffing like a lady. " 'SNIIFFF SNOORT OINK' OINK....OH WOW THAT DOSE SMELL GOOD!!" Jun says sniffing like a pig. Michelle has a look of surprise and disgust on her face.

They both go into this pastry shop full of all kinds of cakes candy and what not. The two mature fighters order their food and sit down stuffing their faces. Michelle just has two pieces of cheese cake and three ice cream balls. " Mmmph, I am full...no wonder my ass is so fat. " Michelle laughs then she looks at jun's plate full of food. Jun has three slices of German chocolate cake, a plate full of different kinds of stuff like cookies, fudge filled croissants, and she inhaled it all. " Wow Jun...since when do you eat like this?". Michelle asked. " 'Oink', munch oink, since always 'snort'...back den' i mmunch mmmm snort was younger." Jun's beautiful eyes spread apart from each other she bit down like a dumb animal.

Michelle leans a little to the side and did notice how big Jun was getting. Jun's belly sort laid in her lap.

Later they sit back and talk. Jun rubbing her big belly.

" So what happened Jun? ...all these years I thought you were dead. "

Jun heard the question and tries to think of a lie. "C'mon Jun think...well I didn't wanna be a mom ' uurrp' " jun blerts out. " Damn...wow didn't expect that." Michelle said surprised.

" Shit! I didn't wanna say that...all those kicks to the head made me so dumb...imma dumb bitch...imma hot dumb bitch....I am so hot.....I want a hot di-"

" Hey...you in there Jun, you seem to be day dreaming." Jun comes out of her deep thoughts " oh sorry. "

" Yeah I kinda wanted to leave too but I'm not that gutsy....I had to raise Julia cuz I had no one else...she was a good little girl sometimes, she ate me out of house and home. But she was ok...she had a nice plump tushy."

" Like her mommy." Jun says being cheeky.

" Oh yeah, me Julia loved to play grab ass with each other. Hahahaha my babys tushy is fat. "

" Well this was fun but I gotta go. I gotta date girl. " Jun says excited.

" Oooo what's his name?'

" His name issss Caballero rojo I think. Anyway he is a big hot Mexican. "

" Cool we'll have fun girl."

" Oh I will. "

Later that night around 7:30 Jun kazama arrives at a not so fancy restaurant warring a skin tight dress that is too tight showing off her basket ball size gut.

She walks in and sees her date sitting there waiting on her. It is Miguel Caballero rojo. Since Jun has been gone from the Tekken tournament for 20 years she has no idea who he is.

" Oh my God he is so scrumptious." Jun says in her tiny horny mind. Her panties become wet as she looks him over. She then walks towards him. She is constantly pulling down her dress because it being ill fitting keeps rising up.

" Hi ugh Caballero?" Miguel stands up towing over Jun. " Miguel" he says in a deep hard but soothing voice. Cum starts running down her legs. Jun is flabbergasted. " I...I..my my my name ...crap what is my name damn it?"

" Jun kazama." Meguel says.

" YES! that's it. I am Jun kazama."

They both sit and the waiter comes over.
" Order what ever you want meguel, I'm paying." Jun says.

" Hmmm, she doesn't seem like the pure humanitarian I've heard her to be." Meguel thought to himself. " I'll just have some green beans and water."

" Yes and you ma'am?"

" I will haaaaavvvee a rack no two racks of ribs. I know I shouldn't but I'm hung, I mean famished."

" So, you are the famous Jun kazama from the Tekken tournament I see."

" Yes I am...but enough about me...let's talk about you...how much can you bench?"

" Ugh. 3 something?" Meguel says acquiredly.

" She definitely doesn't seem like the Jun unheard her to be...she's seems like a thirsty dumb whore if I didnt know better."

The food comes and Jun chows down like a jock. " Mmmch' mmmch' chomp chomp" Jun's dainty ways turns pigish as her eyes go everywhere again as she stuffs her face.

Meguel was in awe and disgusted by her.

Afterwards Jun leans back, her dress is risen up showing off a little of her black panties. She rubs her big round full belly, her face covered in barbeque sauce. " Mmmmm 'UUURRRP' 'SNORT' oooo MMmmmmmmmm" Jun burps, moans and squeals as she is completely satisfied.

She then leans forward. Her belly spreads her thighs apart touching her seat. " That was gooooood. Mmmhhmmp." Jun says.

" You don't seem like the Jun I read about."

" Oooh that just a character I play. Really imma thirsty whore....how do you think I ended up with someone like kazuya. "

"....well I didn't come across you by chance there is a reason why I'm here with you."

" Yes yes that's fine. So your place or mine. 'FUUURRRRP'" Jun says trying to be sexy but a big fart escapes her flabby fat bottom. " Let pretend that didn't URRP happened."

A look of fright and disgust came across meguels face. But he pressed on.

" Your son is responsible for the death of my sister. So I am here to collect."

As he says this Jun still has a look of desire and thirst on her sauce covered face.

" Did you hear what I said." Meguel asked.

Jun' s tiny feeble brain was on his dick too much to think about what he was saying.

" I'm going to kill someone close to him!"

" Ah huuuuhh. " Jun says leaning closer over the table getting rib sauce all over her belly.

" Oh God she is really stupid....I'm going to kill you, you I'm going to kill you to get back at Jin for killing my sister."

" Mmmmm ambitious...well you can kill this pussy. "

" Ok that's it your disgusting. "

Meguel gets up to storm off.

" Wait wait...what did I say? What's wrong baby?" Jun begs as she runs after him. Her big belly bounces up and down as she gives chase. They make it outside, Jun already out of breath.

" You're too nasty and disgusting, just you being his mom is punishment enough, your are a nasty thot whore."

Jun stood there not listening to word he's saying. She just looks on with a dumb confused look with her big belly poking out like a nine year old.

".....so we gonna screw or what?" Jun asked.

That's when meguel takes a long look at the pitiful bloated Japanese woman.

Later, meguel is fucking Jin's mom very very well. Jun's face looks as if she died with her eyes white and her mouth wide open from meguel just stabbing her pussy killing it like no other.

The next morning Jun wakes up with a cheerful smile singing and dancing through out her house in her house coat. Birds fly in her house enjoying her singing. She just had the best sex of her life. Meguel had broke her off something fierce. Birds land on her shoulders as she opens her mail. As she reads a letter from the Tekken community a bird lands on her finger.

Suddenly the singing stops and she is squeezing the bird in her hand as she stood up in fright. " OH GOD I GOTTA FIGHT PAUL PHOENIX!!...OH SHIT!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.