Wee Willie's MoreClothing Mods (removed nipple from LacyBra 10/23/14) (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
This one is similar to the vanilla bra, but of thinner material such that the shape of her nipples shows through. Breast resizing and color changes are supported so this is usable by Sby's MoreClothing mod.

ThinBra.png
View attachment ThinBra.swf

This is bra has a lacy mesh.
Now that MoreClothingV4 supports unhiding nipples, this version of LacyBra has the built in nipple removed. Just put the following in your moreclothingV4settings.txt:

LacyBra.swf=Lacy Bra:CostumeBra+nipple

LacyBra.png
View attachment LacyBra.swf

Many thanks to Sby for his modding template!

Last edited by a moderator:

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Wee Willie's MoreClothing Mods

Cool - nice to seem some new bras. Plans for any more (or was that painful enough)?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

aztlan said:
Cool - nice to seem some new bras. Plans for any more (or was that painful enough)?

This one was a complete bitch, and it still has it flaws that I was unable to solve. For example if you put on the bra while she is breathing heavily, sometimes the bra strap gets split.

However, now that I have a base, I'm hoping I can make some other bras more quickly. I just finished a lace bra, however I've now discovered an issue with nipples. The lace bra is see-through in spots, and when added via MoreClothing, the nipples are removed under any bra. Hopefully sby will have a solution for me? I don't want to post any clothing that doesn't support MoreClothing fully.

Faceless

Content Creator

Just add your own nipples? That seems to be the obvious solution. Alternatively, write some ActionScript to turn the vanilla nipples back on if they're missing. Put the code into the bra MovieClips themselves, and it should be self-contained.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Faceless said:
Just add your own nipples? That seems to be the obvious solution. Alternatively, write some ActionScript to turn the vanilla nipples back on if they're missing. Put the code into the bra MovieClips themselves, and it should be self-contained.

I thought about putting the nipples in myself, but different body colors have different color nipples. As for writing action script to solve the problem, I don't know how to go about doing that for a MoreClothing mod that is selected via the clothing menus. Can that be done?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Wee Willie's MoreClothing Mods (last added LacyBra 9/17/14)

You'd need to either proxy the menu to detect the selection of your clothing item, have some event fire when it's selected via moreclothing or have multiple identical frames where some code is executing. Even then it would require a loader reference or something to actually access the required functions.
It would probably be helpful for more elaborate stuff but sby's idea for a specific solution is probably easiest.

EDIT:
Well shit. The other issue you've described with incompatibility isn't as easy to solve.
The workaround would probably be an event that dispatches whenever clothing is changed that notifies all currently selected clothing elements and passes a clothing "state".
ie: A list of all loadable elements, whether or not something is loaded and the name of the selected item in that slot.
In this way you'll be able to toggle stuff, except for open/alt state clothing in which case you're stuck.

To summarise, ask sby.

EDIT2:

Can you add the incompatible shape to a higher layer such that the other mod will replace/remove it?

sby

Content Creator
Coder

was just thinking, could probably use the bra's .visible to determine if should show nipples or not. cause that is what moreclothing ends up toggling

WeeWillie

Content Creator

sby said:
was just thinking, could probably use the bra's .visible to determine if should show nipples or not. cause that is what moreclothing ends up toggling

What exactly is the .visible property, and how would I manipulate it? Is there an example somewhere I can look at? Please excuse my ignorance.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

display object property: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/display/DisplayObject.html#visible

example grabbed from moreclothing that provies the fast hide clothing loading:
Code:
g.sceneLayer.visible = false;
g.him.visible = false;
g.inGameMenu.setQualityTo(0);
it is just a boolean value that you can assign

edit - never tried putting loader code on costumes; so unsure if you could actually use the initl function that the loader tries to call, as well as the vanilla modtype loading. if you can't use loader code, knowing this visible property would not be helpful :/

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor

These are awesome, great job! :)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor

I actually wanted to request more bras recently, specifically something like the second one (I didn't because I posted two potentially mindfucking requests already), so very glad to see it and will definitely test them. :)

WeeWillie

Content Creator

I think I might have potential solutions for the nipple issues with these bras:
  • For the issue of the nipples being hidden on a see-through bra under MoreClothing, like LacyBra, I could add a nipple to the bra itself and maybe color it according to the body color? For that we'd need to see if initialization script is run on a MoreClothing mod. I'd also need help with finding the value for the girls body tint. Sby, would you have advice there?
  • For the bras poking out of some of the More Clothing tops, I looked closer and it seems like they don't ever poke out too much. I'll try to go back and move back and shrink the nipples of the bra just enough to hide them under some of the more tight fitting tops.

Hopefully I'll have new versions of these tops soon that work better with More Clothing.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Re: Wee Willie's MoreClothing Mods (fixed LacyBra 9/23/14)

I've updated ThinBra and LacyBra to be more snug so that they will work under tight fitting tops.
Lacy Bra now has a built in nipple, which sadly won't change color, so it will look odd on darker skin or strange colored skin.

If someone wants to use LacyBra outside of MoreClothing as just a loader mod, I could post a version without the built in nipple. The nipple was only hidden when using MoreClothing, but I'm only building clothing meant to be used with MoreClothing.

Zan

Potential Patron

I can't remember who made it, but there's already a nipple visible/invisible toggle in the Bra/Underwear slider mod. I'm guessing it's more likely that it doesn't help than everyone that's already commented forgot/didn't know about it, but I'll attach it just in case.
Credit of course to whoever did make it (there's no name in the mod notes).

EDIT: Pls no. Lemme remake this mod.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Zan said:
I can't remember who made it, but there's already a nipple visible/invisible toggle in the Bra/Underwear slider mod. I'm guessing it's more likely that it doesn't help than everyone that's already commented forgot/didn't know about it, but I'll attach it just in case.
Credit of course to whoever did make it (there's no name in the mod notes).

Whatever the solution, I need this to automatically work within MoreClothing. It can't require user interaction, since I'll script the bra on and off within dialogue.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Zan said:
lol
how to get modguy to release updated mods: post old 'crappy' versions of his stuff

also, if ww didn't see already, i did get the nipple showing implementation thing in next moreclothing; i just need to release stuff but i like to update when i got a lot of stuff

WeeWillie

Content Creator

sby said:
also, if ww didn't see already, i did get the nipple showing implementation thing in next moreclothing; i just need to release stuff but i like to update when i got a lot of stuff
Sweet! Any idea how long it will be before you get enough for a release? Any chance I could get a sneak pre-release version of MoreClothing so I can test early?

ModGuy

Content Creator

The previous slider control mod revised, feel free to publish:

Code:
package flash
{
    import flash.display.MovieClip;

dynamic public class loader extends MovieClip
    {
        //Auto populating vars.
        public var Slider;
        public var Checkbox;
        public var Label;
        public var loader;

public function initl(l) : void
        {
            var aP = new MovieClip();
            var braSlider = new Slider(100, 20);
            var braLabel = new Label(40, 20, "BRA:");
            var uwSlider = new Slider(100, 20);
            var uwLabel = new Label(40, 20, "UW:");
            var cbNipple = new Checkbox(20, 20);

braLabel.textFormatting().size = 13;
            braLabel.textFormatting().align = "left";
            braLabel.updateFormatting();
            uwLabel.textFormatting().size = 13;
            uwLabel.textFormatting().align = "left";
            uwLabel.updateFormatting();

uwSlider.y = braSlider.y + 25;
            uwLabel.y = uwLabel.y + 25;
            braSlider.x = braLabel.x + 40;
            uwSlider.x = uwLabel.x + 40;
            braSlider.addEventListener("sliderChanged",braSliderChanged);
            uwSlider.addEventListener("sliderChanged",uwSliderChanged);
            cbNipple.addEventListener("checkboxClicked", cbNippleToggled);
            cbNipple.x = braSlider.x + 105;

aP.x =  30;
            aP.y =  -15;

aP.addChild(braLabel);
            aP.addChild(uwLabel);
            aP.addChild(braSlider);
            aP.addChild(uwSlider);
            aP.addChild(cbNipple);

l.addIn(aP, l.g.inGameMenu.customMenu);
            l.unloadMod();
        }
        private function braSliderChanged(e) : void
        {
            loader.her.torso.breastCostume.bra.alpha = e.value;
            loader.her.torso.braStrap.alpha = e.value;
            loader.her.torso.shoulderStrap.alpha = e.value;
            loader.her.torso.upperChestCostume.bra.alpha = e.value;
            loader.her.torsoBackCostume.breastCostume.bra.alpha = e.value;
        }
        private function uwSliderChanged(e) : void
        {
            loader.her.torso.rightThighCostume.panties.alpha = e.value;
            loader.her.leftLegContainer.leg.leftThighCostume.panties.alpha = e.value;
            loader.her.torso.backUnderCostume.panties.alpha = e.value;
            loader.her.torso.chestUnderCostume.panties.alpha = e.value;
            loader.her.torsoBackCostume.backsideCostume.panties.alpha = e.value;
        }
        private function cbNippleToggled(e) : void
        {
            loader.her.torsoBack.leftBreast.nipple.visible = e.checked;
            loader.her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple.visible = e.checked;
        }
    }
}

sby

Content Creator
Coder

WeeWillie said:
sby said:
Sweet! Any idea how long it will be before you get enough for a release? Any chance I could get a sneak pre-release version of MoreClothing so I can test early?
sure, test away
edit - old version removed

settings go like:
ThinBra.swf=Thin bra:CostumeBra+nipple
LacyBra.swf=Lacy bra:CostumeBra+nipple

+reghue should also work

for some reason, the thin bra takes a good second or 2 to load.
edit - seems to have that effect outside moreclothing. (also seemed to see the lag with vanilla, although the bra mods is not found to be place-able anywhere cause vanilla)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.