sby's loader imports (5 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
posted some small updates to a few mods

edit - updated the loaderpack

edit - updated flexingbuttplug to use the new initialization code developed troubleshooting samoth's various mods, also added rgbFill support

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
posted updates to a few mods:

uploaded new init mod 'hairRGB'
was a request from some mod creators so that way there are some dedicated rgb pickers that custom hairs could make use of instead of piggy backing of of some random clothing rgb pickers. note that this mod only provides more capability for modders to use, similar to allalphasliders. because of this the rgb pickers are denoted differently by default by using a 50% alpha on te rgb picker

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uploaded a few things:

edit, few more things:

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Would it be possible with the chokercollarresistance mod to make the collar stretch when she swallows?
uploaded with the feature. hopefully tuned it enough to look good across the spectrum

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
Would it be possible for you to change the layering of the stomach in superbelly/breastexpansionplus mod so that it's behind her penis? Or (depending on how difficult it would be) make it so that if you have ignoreherclothingpenis her stomach could push her penis down as it expands (this would stop it looking weird from the layering, and also stop cum from sticking to her stomach from when she cums)? Great stuff anyway, thank you.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Would it be possible for you to change the layering of the stomach in superbelly/breastexpansionplus mod so that it's behind her penis? Or (depending on how difficult it would be) make it so that if you have ignoreherclothingpenis her stomach could push her penis down as it expands (this would stop it looking weird from the layering, and also stop cum from sticking to her stomach from when she cums)? Great stuff anyway, thank you.
i forgot i did this a long time ago, uploaded it with the other stuff uploading today

updates released to these mods:

- updated the template with easier implementation of audio dialogs with example actionscript

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
I've found that having the new disableanimationduringloading setting in moreclothing enabled with the mod penisrange causes his penis to appear behind her head while deepthroating.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I've found that having the new disableanimationduringloading setting in moreclothing enabled with the mod penisrange causes his penis to appear behind her head while deepthroating.
wasn't able to recreate, if you could upload your loader folder somewhere or include list of init mods, might help

figvam

Potential Patron
AnimtoolsV38 does not work correctly when enableinloaderediting=1. The position editor page does not appear in the game tabs. Through F2 positions are loaded incorrectly. The operation of some other mods (for example, moreclothingV15) is disrupted.
The problem appears on both my assembly and the sby loaderpack V16.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
AnimtoolsV38 does not work correctly when enableinloaderediting=1. The position editor page does not appear in the game tabs. Through F2 positions are loaded incorrectly. The operation of some other mods (for example, moreclothingV15) is disrupted.
The problem appears on both my assembly and the sby loaderpack V16.
found it, uploaded a hotfix for animtools

bumsnorp

Potential Patron
Hey Sby, thanks for your hard work.

I'm using animtools and have some questions about the resistance settings in Animtools. Specifically the settings like starting resistance, resistance starting distance, movement resistance multiplier.

Changing these settings, even to absurd values does not appear to affect resistance in the animation. The documentation states that they are "rewritten by the sexual experience presets", does that mean these settings don't do anything in the animation itself? Sometimes, the resistance system appears to not take effect at all no matter what the settings are.

I could not find a place to alter the sexual experience settings.

Thanks again for your help.

Sam_U_R_aI

Content Creator
[...]
Changing these settings, even to absurd values does not appear to affect resistance in the animation. The documentation states that they are "rewritten by the sexual experience presets", does that mean these settings don't do anything in the animation itself? Sometimes, the resistance system appears to not take effect at all no matter what the settings are.

I could not find a place to alter the sexual experience settings.
[...]
sceneMenuCut.png

Taken from the scene menu documentation, notice the Animtools arrow and label, this is what you're looking for. The idea is that those position's settings you're tinkering with will be the default ones if Sex Exp. is disabled, but will change/be rewritten to preset values (ranging from No Resistance to Virgin, Average in the image's case) if Sex Exp. is enabled.

bumsnorp

Potential Patron
View attachment 152092
Taken from the scene menu documentation, notice the Animtools arrow and label, this is what you're looking for. The idea is that those position's settings you're tinkering with will be the default ones if Sex Exp. is disabled, but will change/be rewritten to preset values (ranging from No Resistance to Virgin, Average in the image's case) if Sex Exp. is enabled.
Ah, thank you! That clears some of it up. Disabling the sex exp system appeared to turn resistance off altogether because of a mistake I had in the animation I was testing, but I've got it working correctly in play mode now.

I did some more testing and still have some questions. Maybe I'm still just confused or maybe some of them are bugs.

"Minimum resistance" behaves differently from what I assumed it would. A minimum resistance of "0" allows you to reduce the starting bodyresistance value by about a third. So a highest of 10 goes down to 6.67, 100 goes to 66.7 etc.
That remaining 66% appears to be treated as no visual resistance. So if your minimum was 0, highest was 100, then 66 will be fully loose and you won't get any lower. Increasing the minimum resistance increases the number that is treated as zero. So a minimum resistance of 15 means that you will hilt much quicker. It's not setting a minimum saying you will always have at least this much resistance, rather it's reducing the actual resistance. Is this a bug, or could someone explain how this variable is used in the back end?

I couldn't get the resist override rate and resist override max setting to do anything visually. At 100 or 0.01 the bodyresistance fall is the same and the character does not move visually. It looks like it affects the "spacehelddist" variable, but I don't get the "push" type movement like you do in the default deepthroat animation, even with 500 in the spacehelddist variable. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask about this, but I saw the other guy asking questions about animtools so hopefully it's okay.

Thanks!

HorniZark

Potential Patron
I'm having trouble understanding where to download the mods.
There's a 'Mods' folder, a 'Mods Folder' folder, and a 'Mods Folder' ZIP file.
Where do I go from that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.