Wee Willie's MoreClothing Mods (removed nipple from LacyBra 10/23/14) (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Re: Wee Willie's MoreClothing Mods (fixed LacyBra 9/23/14)

sby said:
for some reason, the thin bra takes a good second or 2 to load.
edit - seems to have that effect outside moreclothing. (also seemed to see the lag with vanilla, although the bra mods is not found to be place-able anywhere cause vanilla)
Thanks Sby! It does seem that both my bra mods have a second or two delay when first loaded. It seems that the second bra will load quickly after the first, and reloading the bra in a running Flash session will load quickly too. It's just the first load in a fresh session that is slow Any idea what could cause that? I have a bunch of junk in the .fla, but I assume all unused assets are not in the published .swf, right?

sby

Content Creator
Coder

WeeWillie said:
sby said:
for some reason, the thin bra takes a good second or 2 to load.
edit - seems to have that effect outside moreclothing. (also seemed to see the lag with vanilla, although the bra mods is not found to be place-able anywhere cause vanilla)
Thanks Sby! It does seem that both my bra mods have a second or two delay when first loaded. It seems that the second bra will load quickly after the first, and reloading the bra in a running Flash session will load quickly too. It's just the first load in a fresh session that is slow Any idea what could cause that? I have a bunch of junk in the .fla, but I assume all unused assets are not in the published .swf, right?
no clue :/
glanced around my template extension code and didn't see anything unusual

Faceless

Content Creator

If the lace is done with vectors and not bitmap, calculating and rendering might cause some lag.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Faceless said:
If the lace is done with vectors and not bitmap, calculating and rendering might cause some lag.
I thought about the lace, but the lace is a bitmap. Also, ThinBra has the same lag, and it doesn't have a bitmap. But whichever is loaded first, Thin or Lace, the second one won't lag.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

I've removed the built in nipple from LacyBra now that MoreClothingV4 supports unhiding of the real nipple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.