Venom's Dialogues (Incest, Senran Kagura,Pokemon) (updated 11-22-15) (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 6344

Vivacious Visitor
*Added Cynthia from Pokemon*
*Added Courtney from Pokemon*

"Seeing an old website reborn into something new and great, it fills you with determination."

The new website looks great! Hopefully with a fresh and somewhat new start, we will see some more creativity and inspiration on the SDT forums.

I give a pretty shitty summary for my dialogues, but I assure you that I put alot of effort into them!

All downloads at the end of this post!

Personal Updates
(10-8-15)-Should probably get this cleared up asap, but im typically a fairly busy person. I have school studies to focus on, and on top of that, I am taking an online course in programming. After a long and tiring day I usually like to take naps, and on days with little homework I may have time to put a few hours into my personal hobbies. Since writing dialogues often takes several hours. I usually write them on days where I am completely free of tasks and can write dialogues in one sitting. These days are usually just Saturdays, and typically on holidays unless I have other important plans, usually family related events. So I hope you can all understand, but updates will not be plentiful!But I assure you, that they will come.

(10-20-15)Sorry for not updating on Saturday, my teacher's decided to bombard me with tests, all them in the SAME WEEK.(like seriously wtf I swear they planned this). So I didn't have any time to write dialogues. I *might* be able to get one out tomorrow,(Wednesday)but I can't guarantee anything.

(11-11-15)Things have started to ease up on me a little bit. I doubt that it will stay like this for long, since I have finals in a little over a month.

(11-22-15)Well, it's almost the end of year, I have a project due in 3 weeks and finals are also next month. Don't expect too many updates, have 2 weeks off for winter break but I'll probably spend the time studying. But since I'm a lazy piece of shit I'll probably spend most of the time doing NOTHING productive at all.

Dialogue Updates
DU:
10-1-2015---I've been playing Senran Kagura 2 lately and plan on making dialogue for at least one character. First one will probably be yagyu.
Also plan on doing more incest dialogues, most likely one will be between a mother and the other will be between the little sister.(The male will be the same one featured in the Big Sis dialogue)
10-2-2015---Added mother and little sister to incest. Yagyu dialogue still under works. Might do some hyperdimension neptunia dialogue as well if I can get into the series
10-5-2015----Added Mother training Little Sister, couldn't get into Hyperdimension Neptunia so I won't be making dialogues based of that series. I got some more requests for Senran Kagura, which will most likely be the next dialogues that I chose to make.
10-10-2015---Added Yagyu from Senran Kagura, my next dialogue will be "Not Even Enough for Bean Sprouts" as requested by Shinigami_no_Jinna
11-11-2015---I revised some of the dialogues, expect more revisions some time in the future. I decided to cancel making the dialogue for Yomi, the lost interest in the series shortly after getting in. I hope you can understand, I just don't feel inspired writing something yomi related. I'm not sure what i Will do next tho, I've been thinking about making some dialogues from Pokemon. Dialogues for characters such as Nurse Joy and stuff.
11-15-2015---Added Cynthia from Pokemon
11-22-2015--Added Courtney from Pokemon
Incest
In the Incest dialogue collection, the male in all the dialogues are the same person.
Big Sister
The story is, that your big sister is visiting her family for the first time in several months. Due to college/work, she is not able to be home for long periods of time, but when she is, she swears to please her brother in any way that he desires.

REVISION: I made a revision for the big sister dialogue. I tried to make it seem more "brother and sistery", someone send me a PM and pointed out that the sister in the dialogue seemed too much like a submissive cum dump and less of a sister. I took this criticism into consideration and I adapted the dialogue into something more realistic. I'll still have the old dialogue in case anyone wants it/

Mother
Huge shoutout to qyle and his "crazy asphyx girl" dialogue. It was what inspired me to right part of this dialogue.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1307.msg14347#msg14347

The son has started to have sexual intercourse with his mother on natural occurrences, this dialogue is just want of those scenarios, focused on oral intercourse. Meant to be played before Little Sister due to a few certain dialogues, but not required.

REVISION: Another revision, the scenario seems more fleshed out(added an actual intro), and I also added small some back to back dialogue throughout to make the dialogue seem more alive and detailed.

Little Sister
The son's mother has trained her daughter to perform sexual favors for her son. Now, the little sister is able to orally please her brother.

Mother training Sister
This dialogue takes place after the mother dialogue, but before the little sister dialogue. For this dialogue, the mother trains the daughter how to orally please her brother.(The mother is using a strapon).

Note that since the mother is using a strapon, I have not put any dialogue actions for cum related stuff, since it wouldn't make sense.

Senran Kagura
Yagyu
For this one you're going to have to use your imagination a bit. It is up to you to decide who the male is and why Yagyu is blowing him. I tried my best to match Yagyu's personality, and I think I did a decent job.

You can get the hair and outfit for Yagyu(along with many other things) from Ah P
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3435.0

Pokemon
Cynthia
Posted the hair for Cynthia below, made by marlow brandon.
...remind me to never write a dialogue in one sitting every again.

EDIT:I tested the dialogue and noticed a few problems, so I'm re posting it.
But there were only like 14 people that downloaded, and the changes were very subtle, so don't worry about it.

This is my most extensive dialogue yet. I tried to make it a bit more dynamic by using 4 variables, and different strings of dialogues for the same triggers.

This one was a little difficult because I had to portray Cynthia accurately. I always pictured her to be flirtatious, but still very considerate and kind to others. I think I got my point across well enough. So, the story is, the protagonist,(or whoever you want really)defeats the champion, and she rewards him with a blowjob.

Also some important stuff, Several variables used in the game is used for plot/dialogue progression. There is one variable that you should be concerned about, the values for this variable include 0,1,and 2. The values determine how He is feeling and how he acts. 0 means he is unfamiliar with what to do, 1 means he gets the idea, but is still reluctant, 2 means that he has finally gotten used to the nature of blowjobs and is using full force. To change these variables in game is simple. To change from 0 to 1, trigger a deepthroat line, which is only triggered once when she gets the entire thing in her mouth. To change from 1 to 2, either trigger a held line(when you hold her down with space) or a wake line (when she passes out and then wakes up), you only need to do this once, and more dialogues will open up. Make sure he is holding her head, else requires lines for the variable change will not trigger.
So basically, deepthroat>held/wake>whatever

Courtney
Someone requested this one, they weren't looking for a specific scenario so it wasn't that hard to write, but it also ended up being incredibly short.
Enjoy, I am open to constructive criticism and will take requests, but if the scenario of the request doesn't interest me,(you know, in a sexual way)Then I may not be able to create something that is original, well written, or extensive. I may not be able to come up with anything at all.

In short, I will try my best to create dialogues per request, but don't have to high expectations.

Attachments

bigsis.txt
19.9 KB · Views: 6,694

Little Sister.txt
14.7 KB · Views: 8,527

mother.txt
13.3 KB · Views: 5,417

mother-sis.txt
8.6 KB · Views: 4,258

Yagyu.txt
6.3 KB · Views: 1,374

bigsis(revision).txt
24.6 KB · Views: 5,449

mother(revision).txt
15.7 KB · Views: 5,387

cynthia.txt
49.3 KB · Views: 3,886

Shirona(by marlow brandon).swf
11.4 KB · Views: 1,731

Courtney.txt
5.8 KB · Views: 2,155

Last edited:

Lexvegas

Potential Patron
Re: Venom's dialogues (Contains incest,taking requests)(Updated 10-2-15)

These are great!!! Do you think you could maybe do the mother training the little sister with a strap-on or the two sisters together? So far these are awesome!

Deleted member 6344

Vivacious Visitor

Lexvegas said:
These are great!!! Do you think you could maybe do the mother training the little sister with a strap-on or the two sisters together? So far these are awesome!
Yea sure, I can make a dialogue for the mother training the little sister, but im not sure how I would go about doing the two sisters together since you can't have both of them on the screen at once.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate

Really awesome Dialogues ;D and I'm looking forward to see what you gonna do with Yagyuu (even thou she isn't exactly my favorite when it comes to Fapping-Material)

Also I have some Senran Kagura Requests

Harukas Drug: In order to have Hibari all for herself Haruka slipped a Drug into Yagyuu's Drink, that causes her Personality to change into a Cocksucking Bimbo (including what she really thinks of her Situation)

Haruka and Hibari: Haruka shows Hibari some "adult Games"

No even enough for Bean Sprouts: To the dismay of the Crimson Squad they weren't able to get enough Money to eat, so Yomi decides to offer some very Special Services for a quick Cash

Captured (can be used with any Character): One of the Kunoichi is captured and the Men have some fun with her

MalCharacter

Potential Patron

These look great! I'll try them out now.

About having the two sisters at once, you could use the "helpers" from here (under "helping hands"): http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.0

You could even make them change places by changing the designs during the dialogue.

I second mom on any of the sisters!

super-skrull

Content Creator

Could you do one of a mother fucking her daughters throat with a strapon while the mother is rammed from behind by her son?

Deleted member 6344

Vivacious Visitor

Looks like I got my hands full here! I'll do the mother(strapon) with the sister and some of the senran kagura ones first. Then I will try to think about how im going to go about writing the dialogues that involve the helper mod.

Deleted member 6344

Vivacious Visitor

Added a dialogue for the mother training the sister with a strapon. Enjoy! After this I will work on the Yagyu dialogue and some of the requested Senran Kagura ones.

SunDial29

Potential Patron
Re: Venom's dialogues (Contains incest,taking requests)(Updated 10-5-15)

Awesome dialogues.

I have a some requests

Older sister catches younger sister with older sister boyfriend. Might be good for helper mod.And also the other way around.
Mother is punished for being unequal to her daughters.One gets much more the other one far less.

Keep up the great work.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate

Venom said:
Added a dialogue for the mother training the sister with a strapon. Enjoy! After this I will work on the Yagyu dialogue and some of the requested Senran Kagura ones.

Awesome ;D Looking forward to see what you gonna do with Yagyu and which one of my Requests you had choosen

Mr. Redd

Potential Patron

Are there any rules for asking for requests?

Deleted member 6344

Vivacious Visitor

Bubsy said:

Not really, as long as the request is capable of being properly implemented into SDT so that it makes logical sense in the possible scenarios SDT is cable of giving.

tmb

Casual Client
Thank you very much for your dialogues, they are great! Since I can't write any (good) dialogue, I rely on other people like you to provide me dialogues. ;)

I couldn't help myself and gave them a run in Pim_gd's DialogueChecker (http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820), which is a flash tool that you can use to check your dialogues for issues.

A major issue means that your line will most likely not play (as intented) while a minor issue usually means the text might not look perfect on screen.

You will find DialogueChecker's results in the spoilers below.

bigsis.txt
Dialogue was checked in 15 ms with v3.02 of the DialogueChecker.

I found 1 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 0 were major issues, and 1 were minor issues.

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers:

Double space on line 110, col 39 near "(...) brother, That's (...)"

Line 110: pulled_down:"Yes...dominate me brother, [LOOK_UP] That's what big sisters are for, to be dominated by their brothers so they can be used for their personal needs."

Stripped Line 110: pulled_down:"Yes...dominate me brother, That's what big sisters are for, to be dominated by their brothers so they can be used for their personal needs."

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

There's only a spacing error on line 110: remove a space near column 39
Code:
", [LOOK_UP] That"
so that it reads
Code:
", [LOOK_UP]that"
:)

Little Sister.txt
Dialogue was checked in 18 ms with v3.02 of the DialogueChecker.

Your dialogue looks clean to me. Have you used a spellchecker for your dialogue?

What about loading the dialogue ingame, then going to the dialogue log? Is that clean of any errors?

Just perfect. :)

mother.txt
Dialogue was checked in 21 ms with v3.02 of the DialogueChecker.

I found 11 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 1 were major issues, and 10 were minor issues.

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers:

Double space on line 15, col 52 near "(...) head ...Good, (...)"

Line 15: intro:"[LOOK_UP]Are you ready? ББББББББББFirst grab the back of my head [HOLD] ББББББББББББББББ...Good, now force your cock deep drown my throat."

Stripped Line 15: intro:"Are you ready? First grab the back of my head ...Good, now force your cock deep drown my throat."

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 17, col 26 near "(...) honey, , (...)"

Line 17: intro:"[LOOK_UP]Grab my head honey, БББББББББ[HOLD], and forcefully shove it down your cock."

Stripped Line 17: intro:"Grab my head honey, , and forcefully shove it down your cock."

Grammar - Minor: Grammatical error (double sentence ending: !.) on line 19, col 39 near "(...) cum!.БББББББББББ (...)"

Line 19: general:"I can't wait to taste your cum!.БББББББББББ I can just imagine, [LOOK_UP]БББББonce we train your sister, БББББyou can watch us swap cum from each other's mouths!"

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 93, parsing stopped at col 100 at "}{"held":"false"}"

Line 93: vigorous:"YeaБ.Б.Б.БKeep on sucking my dick like that mom. Your throat feels amazing!"{"style":"him"}{"held":"false"}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 99, col 62 near "(...) face. I (...)"

Line 99: cum_on_face:"Yesss,ББББББББ your cum feels so sexy on my face. I bet I look gorgeous now, don't I?"

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 102, col 38 near "(...) load. ББББББWant (...)"

Line 102: cum_in_mouth:"Mnn, this is a big load. ББББББWant to see if I can swallow it all?"

Double space on line 109, col 36 near "(...) hurts. Get (...)"

Line 109: cum_in_eye:"Oooh, that REALLY hurts. БББББ Get the other eye too please..."

Stripped Line 109: cum_in_eye:"Oooh, that REALLY hurts. Get the other eye too please..."

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 111, col 20 near "(...) tasty. But (...)"

Line 111: swallow:"Mmm, tasty. But I think I need more! [LOOK_UP]Can you give me more of your cum sweety?"

Grammar - Minor: Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 120, col 63 near "(...) *FINISHES* ? (...)"

Line 120: restart:"[LOOK_UP]You cam keep going like this after *FINISHES* ? ББББББББYour sister is going to exhausted from getting her brain fucked out!"

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 121, col 96 near "(...) more! Make (...)"

Line 121: restart:"[LOOK_UP]YESSSS, ББББББfuck my throat till I can't talk, БББББББthen fuck it some more! Make me your throat slave!"

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 126, col 70 near "(...) want. I'll (...)"

Line 126: restart:"This... this is amazing, keep fucking me as hard as you want. I'll just enjoy the ride..."

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

For the major issue on line 93, replace with
Code:
{"style":"him","held":"false"}
The minor issues are about spacing.

mother-sis
Dialogue was checked in 16 ms with v3.02 of the DialogueChecker.

I found 2 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 1 were major issues, and 1 were minor issues.

Double comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 48, col 38 near "(...) on,,but (...)"

Line 48: pull_off:"Im trying my best to hold on,БББББББ,but I keep slipping off..."

Stripped Line 48: pull_off:"Im trying my best to hold on,,but I keep slipping off..."

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 64, parsing stopped at col 192 at "}{"check":{"vas":"true"}}"

Line 64: vigorous:"How do you like itБББББББББББББ Your brother can be quite aggresive when it comes to deepthroating, so I have to make sure that you're ready to be of use to him![res9]"{"style":"Him"}{"check":{"vas":"true"}}

Removing a comma line 48 does the trick and the end of line 64 should be
Code:
{"style":"Him","check":{"vas":"true"}}

Yagyu.txt
Dialogue was checked in 86 ms with v3.02 of the DialogueChecker.

I found 1 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 1 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.

Syntax - Major: A line-attribute's value is defined more than once on line 66. Attribute name: style

Line 66: cum_on_face:"Oh no,БББББББ I came on her face!БББББББ She's going to kill me!Б.Б.Б.БWaitБ.Б.Б.Бshe doesn't seem too mad..."{"style":"Him","style":"Thought"}

Valid values for "style" are "Him", "Thought" and blank or "Speak" (I think), so you will probably have to re-write that line for consistency since he cannot think, only speak.

Looking forward for your next dialogues. :)

Deleted member 6344

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the insight, I plan on revising most of my dialogues once the site transfers over and resets. Seems a bit redundant to fix the dialogues at this point of time.

Mr. Redd

Potential Patron

Venom said:
Bubsy said:

Not really, as long as the request is capable of being properly implemented into SDT so that it makes logical sense in the possible scenarios SDT is cable of giving.

Good to hear. I'll think of a dialogue request.

Santaurus

Potential Patron
is it just dialogue actions required for the Cynthia dialogue? not much of it seems to actually work even though I have dialogue actions, for example, the intro doesnt happen whatsoever, and anything that links to a second dialogue box doesnt have the second box happen, i'm on the loader and dialogue actions normally works fine.

Deleted member 6344

Vivacious Visitor
is it just dialogue actions required for the Cynthia dialogue? not much of it seems to actually work even though I have dialogue actions, for example, the intro doesnt happen whatsoever, and anything that links to a second dialogue box doesnt have the second box happen, i'm on the loader and dialogue actions normally works fine.
Odd, I'll take a look at it sometime in the future. Things are getting really busy right now since school is around the corner, but I'll try to get to it within a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.