Original Rise of Bethany: Daughter vs. Mother (1 Viewer)

Wizard

Writer
Author
Teacher
Rise of Bethany: Daughter vs. Mother

Tonight, a match between mother and daughter will be held in Extreme Underground Wrestling. The daughter's name is Bethany Williams, while the mother is Suzanne Williams. This will be Bethany's first match, debuting against her own mother. The audience is very excited not only by potential lesbian actions, but also incest between both mother and daughter.

Suzanne is a 41-year-old redhead woman, an Extreme Underground Wrestling veteran. Her figure is curvy, with huge tits, and a big butt. She wears a purple bikini that is revealing, showing off her curvaceous figure. She is a stern person, not showing mercy to her opponents and has an unbreakable will.

Meanwhile, Bethany is a 18-year-old girl with the same hair color as her mother, and her body is equally busty and curvy. She is wearing a blue bikini which is just as revealing as her mother's. She is very excited for her debut match, and is looking forward to the match between her and her own mother.

Suzanne is ready for her daughter's debut match. "Well, well. Let's see how my own daughter fares against me. I am gonna show you no mercy. You want to follow your own mother's footsteps, so be it." Suzanne then walks towards Bethany, staring at her coldly. Despite being her mother, Suzanne plans to not go easy on her.

Bethany smiles, confident. "Oh, I'll give you a challenge, mom!" Bethany exclaims peppily.

The referee calls them into the ring, and the bell rings, signifying the beginning of the match. Both wrestlers approach each other, and the fight starts.

Suzanne is an experienced fighter between the two, and she goes for a punch. However, Bethany manages to block it. They engage in a quick back-and-forth series of punches and kicks, neither one can overwhelm the other. The audience cheers, clearly entertained by the skills both women display in the ring.

Bethany tries to go for a kick, but Suzanne is quick enough to avoid it, and grabs one of Bethany's legs, causing her to lose her balance. Bethany crashes into the ring.

"Aahh!!" Bethany yelps as her back hit the canvas.

Not wasting any second, Suzanne is ready for more attacks, and jumps on top of her daughter. She straddles her, and starts to deliver punches to her. Bethany blocks most of them with her arms, and uses her strength to push her away. They get up, and are back on their feet.

"Come on, girl! You think you can beat me?" Suzanne taunts her own daughter.

"I'm gonna give you a fight!" Bethany responds.

The two engage in another fierce clash of fists. Once again, Bethany manages to block her mother's attacks, but this time, Suzanne uses a low kick to take her down, causing her to fall down on her back. Bethany tries to recover, but Suzanne manages to grab her and put her into a submission hold, with her arms around her daughter's head and neck, trying to suffocate her. Bethany struggles to break free, but Suzanne is too strong.

"Gahhhhhh!" Bethany lets out a scream as she tries to resist.

"That's it, girl. You can't escape. You know why I'm not releasing you yet? I want to see you pass out. It would be so satisfying. You will become a newbie, losing to your own mother. How about that?" Suzanne taunts her daughter, grinning.

"No! I'm… gonna win!" Bethany struggles to break free, and manages to elbow her mother in the stomach. This causes Suzanne to let go of her, and Bethany gets back on her feet. She runs towards her mother, and grabs her. She then turns her around and pushes her down, causing Suzanne to fall on her back.

"Aghhhh!!" Suzanne cries out in pain.

"Not so tough now, are you, Mom?" Bethany mocks her, smirking down on her as she tries to get on top of her.

"You little brat!" Suzanne snarls, and rolls around, pushing Bethany off her.
Both fighters get back up. They are now standing opposite of each other, facing one another.

Suzanne charges at her, and the two women engage in a wrestling match. Both women are now locked in a grappling position. Suzanne manages to push Bethany, and they roll on the ring, struggling to get the upper hand. Eventually, Suzanne gains the advantage, and is now pinning her daughter. She grabs her hands and holds them down.

"Give up, Bethany. It's useless. You're no match for me," Suzanne mocks her, smirking derisively at her.

"I'm gonna… win!" Bethany tries to break free.

"Oh yeah? Well, then, let me show you why you'll never beat me," Suzanne smirks before she grabs her daughter's thong and starts to yank at it.

"Wait, what are you doing?!" Bethany gasps, alarmed.

"This is called a crotch grab," Suzanne explains. "It's a wrestling move, where I rip your thong off and pull it towards me, exposing your pussy. It's a humiliating move. Your pussy is now exposed, and everyone can see it. How do you like it?" Suzanne grins at her daughter.

"I can't believe you're doing this!" Bethany shouts, her cheeks reddening.

"Believe it, girl. I'm gonna humiliate you, and make you look like a fool in front of all these people." Suzanne promises. "Now, let me see that pussy of yours!" She then rips the thong completely off. She now has Bethany's pussy exposed.

"Ahhhh!" Bethany cries out in pain and humiliation as her puffy, clean-shaven pussy is in full display.

"Oh, look at that pussy, everybody!" Suzanne says, mocking her daughter. "It's so wet and juicy. Look at that clit, all swollen and begging for attention. I think she likes it," Suzanne adds, laughing.

The crowd cheers and applauds, loving the erotic actions in the ring.

"Now, let's see how sensitive this pussy is," Suzanne says. She starts to finger her daughter's pussy, making her moan and groan in pleasure.

"Ahhh! Stop it! That's not fair!" Bethany screams, thrashing her legs in her effort to stop her mother from fingering her even more, but her effort seems to be futile.

"What are you talking about? You think a loser has any rights in this world? A loser has to endure all sorts of humiliation. So, you'll have to take whatever I give you. Now, let me see how much you can handle," Suzanne says, continuing her attack on Bethany's pussy.

Suzanne fingers her daughter's pussy, causing her to moan and scream. She even rubs her thumb against her clit, stimulating her even more.

"Noooo! Please, stop! I can't take it anymore! Ahhhh! No, pleaseeee!" Bethany screams.

"Oh, but you can take more," Suzanne tells her daughter, smiling. She continues her assault on her daughter's pussy, driving her insane with lust and pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Bethany screams in ecstasy. Suzanne fingers her faster and faster, causing her to cum violently, squirting out her juices all over her mother's hand. "Oh god!! Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!"

"That's it, girl. Cum for me. Let everyone see how much of a slut you are," Suzanne taunts her.

"Ahhh, no, not so fast!" Bethany shouts, as Suzanne continues to finger her pussy, bringing her to another orgasm. "Ahhh, stop! Ahhh, please, I can't take it anymore. Ahhhhhh!!"

Suzanne laughs, clearly amused. "Oh, yes, you can. You can take much more than this. Don't be such a weakling. So, here's the deal. If you want me to stop, then you have to beg for mercy," Suzanne says, grinning.

"What? No! I'm not going to beg for mercy!" Bethany declares. Suzanne continues to finger her, causing her to moan and scream. "Aaaahhhh!!"

"Oh, really?" Suzanne teases. "Why don't you fight it? Prove it you're not a weakling! If you can't take it, then maybe you shouldn't have challenged me. Are you even fit to follow my footsteps? Huh?" She continues mocking her daughter.

"I can take it!" Bethany declares.

"Oh, yeah? You think you can take anything I throw at you?" Suzanne taunts.

"Yes, I can take anything you can dish out!" Bethany retorts.

"Prove it!" Suzanne dares.

"Okay, I will. You will regret looking down on me, mom!"

Bethany takes the chance and punches her mother's face, causing her to stagger backward and stop fingering her daughter. "Ugghhhh!" Suzanne grunts.

Bethany then grabs her mother, and throws her onto the canvas, slamming her down. Suzanne lands on her back, and Bethany climbs on top of her. She delivers a few more punches, causing her mother to cry out in pain. Then Bethany takes this opportunity to tear her mother's bikini top, revealing her breasts.

"Aahhhh!!" Suzanne cries out, mortified and dismayed.

"Look, everybody. Look at my mom's huge tits," Bethany says, laughing.
Suzanne's big tits jiggle and bounce around, as she struggles to escape her daughter's grip. Bethany then starts groping and kneading those breasts.

"Stop, please," Suzanne pleads, but Bethany ignores her.

"Wow, Mom, your tits are so soft and tender, I love them," Bethany says.

Bethany squeezes her mother's nipples and pinches them, causing her to cry out in pain. Unexpectedly, milk spurts out of her nipples, and Bethany grins at her mother.

"Ah, look at that, mom. You're lactating. You're such a bitch, aren't you? You can't even control your own body, and you think you can beat me?" Bethany mocks her mother.

Suzanne blushes, embarrassed.

"Ah, no, please," Suzanne begs.

"Shut up, slut," Bethany growls, slapping her mother's breasts, causing them to jiggle and bounce, more milk dripping. Then, she starts latching her lips around one of her mother's nipples and starts sucking her milk straight from the teat.

"Ah, please, no, not that. Stop, I'm begging you," Suzanne pleads, but her daughter doesn't listen.

"Mmm, so sweet and creamy," Bethany murmurs, as she sucks her mother's milk straight from the nipple.

Bethany switches to her mother's other breast, sucking her milk.

"Stop, please, I'm begging you, don't do that. Ah, not my boobs. Oh, please, no, please, I can't take this anymore," Suzanne begs.

Bethany continues to suck her mother's breasts, causing her to moan and scream in ecstasy. Her eyes roll back and her face contorts with pleasure. Her tongue lolls out.

"Oh, God, not my nipples," Suzanne moans, as her daughter keeps on sucking her tits. "Please, not there, oh, fuck, ahhh, ah, no, no, nooooo!"

Bethany releases her mother's nipple, and smiles. "Oh, mom. I'm just getting started."

She then starts slapping and biting her mother's tits, causing her to cry out in pain and pleasure.

"Ah, not my titties, please, no, not there," Suzanne moans, as her daughter slaps and bites her tits, causing her nipples to leak more milk.

"Mmmm, such tasty tits, mom. I could drink this milk all day long," Bethany says.

"Please, not there, not my boobs," Suzanne begs.
Bethany continues assaulting her mother's tits, causing her to moan and scream in pain and pleasure. She then moves her mouth down and licks her mother's stomach.

"Ah, not there, aghhhh, ahhhhh!" Suzanne cries.

Bethany continues her attack, licking her mother's stomach, causing her to cry out in pain and pleasure.

"Ah, ah, no, not there, aghhh, please!" Suzanne cries.

Bethany reaches her mother's thong and tears it off. Her mother's pussy with a small patch of pubic hair is revealed, and she starts licking it.

"Aghhh, ahhh, no, no, not my pussy! N-not my pussy!" Suzanne cries plaintively.

Bethany continues to lick her mother's pussy, causing her to moan and scream in pleasure. She then moves her mouth lower, and starts licking her mother's anus, causing her to moan and scream louder.

"No, please, not there!" Suzanne begs, but Bethany ignores her.
Bethany continues to lick her mother's anus, causing her to moan and scream louder and louder.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhhh, no, no, noooooo!!" Suzanne screams.

"Come on, mom, moan for me. Tell me how much you love this," Bethany says, as she continues to assault her mother's anus.

"Ah, no, no, no, nooooooo, aghhhhhhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh!!!" Suzanne cries, as Bethany continues her attack.

"Mmmm, so sweet and juicy. You taste amazing, Mom," Bethany murmurs, as she assaults her mother's anus.

"No, no, no, aghhh, aghhh, ahhhh, ahhh, nooooo, stop, nooooo, not my ass, please, not my ass!!" Suzanne begs desperately, but Bethany ignores her. Eventually, she cums, spraying her juices all over Bethany's face. "AAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Suzanne screams in ecstasy.

Bethany sits up, grinning.

"Oh, I'm not done yet, Mom. I'm going to fuck you now," Bethany says, smiling.

"What? No, no, please," Suzanne pleads, but Bethany ignores her, and climbs on top of her.

"I'm going to show everyone here how much of a slut and bitch you really are, mom," Bethany says, smiling.

"No, please, not in front of all these people, please," Suzanne begs.

"Beg, Mom. Beg," Bethany demands.

"Please, don't do this, I'm begging you," Suzanne pleads.

"Oh, yes, you will, Mom," Bethany says.

Bethany inserts her fingers into her mother's pussy, causing her to moan.

"Ahhh, ah, no, please, no!!!" Suzanne cries out.

Bethany begins fingering her mother's pussy, causing her to moan and scream. She increases her pace, causing her mother's face to contort with pleasure.

"Aghhh, ahhh, aghhh, ahhhh, please!! Aahhhh!!" Suzanne pleads, as her daughter continues to assault her pussy.

"Mmmm, you're so wet, Mom. I can feel you dripping all over my hand. I bet you want this, don't you?" Bethany says.

"No, please, aghhh, ahhh, not there, no!!" Suzanne cries, as Bethany continues to assault her pussy.

"Come on, Mom. Beg for it. Tell me how much you love it," Bethany says, grinning.

"Aghhh, ah, no, no, ahhhhh," Suzanne cries.

"Beg, Mom," Bethany orders.

"Please, please, aghhh, ahh, please!" Suzanne pleads. "Not like this, not here, in front of all these people!" She keeps begging.

"You can do better, Mom," Bethany taunts.

Suzanne is unable to say more as she driven to her second orgasm, cumming all over Bethany's fingers. She arches her back, screaming in pleasure. "AAAHHHHHHH!!!" Then she slumps on the mat, breathing heavily. Milk still drips from her nipples.

"See, Mom? You're so easy. See? You're all wet!" Bethany remarks, smiling. She gets up and starts showboating to the audience, momentarily ignoring her mother. Unfortunately for Bethany, Suzanne is a more experienced fighter, and it takes her only a few moments to recover.

Bethany is distracted, and Suzanne sees this a perfect opportunity to strike. She jumps on her daughter's back, locking her in a full nelson hold.

"Wha-" Before Bethany can say anything, her mother has already locked her in a hold. Suzanne uses her weight and experience to her advantage, and begins to apply pressure to Bethany's neck, choking her. "Oh, fuck, not this move," Bethany mutters, as her mother keeps her in the hold.

"Now, girl, you will know how humiliating this feels," Suzanne taunts, panting from exertion, though she smiles as she keeps her daughter in the hold.

The crowd goes wild, loving the reversal.

"You think you can beat me?" Suzanne questions. "Well, guess what, I'm gonna teach you a lesson."

Suzanne keeps applying more pressure, causing Bethany to gasp and wheeze.

"You think you can win by humiliating me?" Suzanne asks, laughing.

"Gahhh, no, let me go!" Bethany gasps, as Suzanne tightens her grip.

"Oh, no, I'm gonna teach you a lesson, girl," Suzanne taunts.

Bethany tries to escape, but her mother is too strong. She is an experienced wrestler, after all.

"Ahhh, fuck, let me go!" Bethany gasps.

"No, girl, you're mine," Suzanne says. She then suddenly drops her daughter to the mat, chest first.

"Ooof!" Bethany lets out a gasp of air.

Suzanne immediately mounts her, and puts her into a camel clutch, putting pressure on her neck and back.

"Aaghhh! N-noo!!" Bethany lets out a moan of pain.

"Yes, feel the pain, girl. Now, you know how it feels to be humiliated. To be dominated," Suzanne taunts. Then she changes her grip from Bethany's chin to her breasts.

"Ah, ahhh, no, aghh, please, no!" Bethany moans, as her mother gropes and squeezes her tits.

"Mmmm, nice tits, girl. You're so sensitive, aren't you? I can feel your nipples getting hard," Suzanne teases.

Bethany struggles against her mother's grip, but it's no use. Suzanne is too strong.

"Now, you're gonna submit. You're gonna tap out. And then, you're gonna give up," Suzanne taunts.

Bethany resists, trying to break free. "No, I won't. I won't give up," she says defiantly.

"Oh, really? We'll see about that," Suzanne says, and she starts tugging on her daughter's nipple, causing her to gasp. Then, Suzanne removes her bikini top, exposing her breasts before she starts tweaking her nipples.

"Ah, ahhh, no, aghhh, please, no!!" Bethany moans, as her mother teases and tortures her nipples.

"Mmmm, you like this, don't you?" Suzanne teases.

"No, ahhh, no, aghhh, ah, no," Bethany moans, desperately shaking her head.

"Come on, admit it, you like it. You're such a little slut, aren't you?" Suzanne taunts.

"Aah, ahhh, aghhh, no, no, ahhh, aghhh!!" Bethany moans.

"Look, everybody, look at her face. She's loving it," Suzanne addresses the audience, and the audience cheers.

"No, ahh, no, aghhh!" Bethany moans.

"You're getting all hot and bothered, aren't you, girl?" Suzanne continues playing with her daughter's breasts. Suddenly, milk spurts out of her nipples, much to Suzanne's pleasant surprise.

"Ah, no, not there, ahhh, ahhh, aghhh," Bethany moans.

"Mmmm, look at that, girl. You're lactating, aren't you? What a naughty girl. Your own mother is playing with your nipples, and you're leaking milk. I guess you are my daughter, after all." Suzanne says, acknowledging the fact that she also lactated earlier when her daughter played with her breasts.

"Ah, no, no, ahh, aghh!" Bethany whines.

"Yes, just give up. Submit," Suzanne says.

"No, no, I'm not gonna lose to you," Bethany says, defiant.

"You're nothing but a loser, a weakling. Just submit. Give up," Suzanne tells her daughter..

"Never," Bethany replies, still struggling.

"Submit!" Suzanne says, her voice louder and sterner.

"Ah, aghh, ahhh, no, not there!" Bethany moans, as her mother continues to torture her breasts.

"Submit, and I'll stop. Otherwise, I'm gonna keep going," Suzanne tells her daughter sternly.

"I-I can't," Bethany replies. "I refuse!"

Suzanne sighs before she stops. She releases her daughter from the hold as she has another move in mind. She stands up and drags her daughter towards the turnbuckle. Then, she sits down, and brings her daughter into a sitting position as well. Her back is against the turnbuckle and Suzanne is in front of her.

"Let me show you how it feels to be humiliated, girl," Suzanne tells her daughter.

"What are you doing, Mom?" Bethany asks, puzzled.

"You'll see," Suzanne replies, and she starts kissing her daughter's neck, causing her to moan.

"Ah, no, not like this," Bethany murmurs, shivering as she feels her mother's lips against her neck.

Suzanne continues to kiss her daughter's neck, and moves her mouth down to her collarbone, sucking on it.

"Mmm," Suzanne moans. "So sweet," she purrs.

As she kisses her daughter's collarbone, she moves one of her hands to her daughter's nipple, playing with it. Bethany moans, her body shivering as milk spurts out of her nipple, and begins to suck and lick them.

Suzanne laughs. "Haha, look at that! You're leaking so much milk!" She licks her lips. "You're such a horny bitch, you know that?"

Bethany looks away, blushing.

"No need to deny it, girl," Suzanne says as she keeps working on her daughter's body.

"Aaahhhh… uuhhhhh…" Bethany moans and squirms, but her mother keeps her trapped.

"I know you want me, girl. You want your own mother. Don't you?" Suzanne teases, licking her daughter's ear.

"No, not like this," Bethany whimpers.

"Yeah, you do. Admit it," Suzanne urges.

"I…" Bethany can't answer.

"Admit it, and I'll stop," Suzanne says, sucking and licking her daughter's ear.

"Ahhh!!" Bethany moans.

"Tell me, or else I'll keep going," Suzanne says, teasing her daughter's clit with her other hand.

"Oh, mom," Bethany groans. "N-no…"

"Yeah, that's it. Moan for me," Suzanne says, sliding a finger inside her daughter's pussy.

"Aghhh, no!" Bethany moans. "Uuuhhh!!! Aaahhhh!!"

Suzanne continues fingering her daughter's pussy, causing her to moan and groan in pleasure.

"I can tell you love it. You're so wet. You're so wet for your own mother," Suzanne teases.

"No!" Bethany denies, but her pussy betrays her, juices dripping down Suzanne's fingers. "Oh god! Ooohh!!"

"Yeah, I can tell. You want it. You want it bad," Suzanne says, fingering her daughter's pussy faster and faster.

"Oh, mom!" Bethany moans, and then her eyes widen as she cums, spraying out her juices from her fingered pussy, coating her mother's hand. "AHHH!!!" Her eyes roll back, her body shivering from the pleasure.

Suzanne laughs. "Haha! That's it. Cum for me, girl," Suzanne taunts, as her daughter orgasms.

"Aghhh! Aaaghhhh!! O-oh god!!" Bethany pants, her tongue hanging out of her open mouth. Her mother then withdraws her hand.

"Mmmm, so tasty," Suzanne says, and she starts licking her daughter's juices off her hand, savoring the taste.

"No…" Bethany murmurs, her mind in disarray.

"Yeah, you can't resist me," Suzanne says, and then she makes her daughter face her so that she can kiss her on her lips.

"Mmmph," Bethany moans into her mother's mouth.

"Mmmm…" Suzanne hums pleasantly, and she slides her tongue inside her daughter's mouth. Bethany returns the kiss, and they start making out passionately.

After making out for a while, Suzanne breaks the kiss, their lips parting from each other. "Mmm, I can taste your own juices, girl," Suzanne teases, licking her own lips.

"I can't help it," Bethany admits sheepishly.

"I can tell," Suzanne teases. "I can tell you want more. I can tell you're a slut."

"No," Bethany protests weakly.

"Oh, yes, you are. You're a dirty slut, aren't you?" Suzanne grins.

"No, I'm not," Bethany argues, denying her mother, but her face is blushing, betraying her.

"You can't resist me. You can't resist your own mother," Suzanne tells her.

"Ah, aghh, mmffhh! Mmmfh!" Bethany groans as her mother slides her tongue inside her mouth again.

Suzanne then pushes her down onto the mat, pinning her after pulling her away from the turnbuckle.

"See? You can't resist me. You're nothing but a slut. My own daughter, a slut. You're such a weakling," Suzanne mocks.

"No, no, aghhh…" Bethany murmurs, as her mother starts licking her nipples.

"Yeah, just give up. Just submit. It's useless to resist me," Suzanne says, continuing her assault.

"N-no, no…" Bethany says, struggling weakly.

"Yes, yes," Suzanne taunts.

"Agh, ahh!" Bethany moans, as her mother licks and sucks her nipples.

"Yeah, you love it, don't you?" Suzanne teases, licking her daughter's nipples. Bethany is still lactating, so Suzanne also drinks her own daughter's milk.

"No, not like this…" Bethany tries to remain defiant, but her resolve is crumbling.

"Yeah, just submit. It's useless to resist me," Suzanne taunts.

"Please, no…" Bethany moans and squirms.

"Yes, yes," Suzanne whispers.

"Ah, aghh!" Bethany gasps, as her mother slides her tongue down to her navel.

"Mmmm," Suzanne murmurs. "You taste so good, girl."

"No, not there," Bethany pleads, as her mother licks and sucks her bellybutton. Her body shivers as her mother does that.

"Oh, yes, there," Suzanne taunts, and continues her attack.

"Aghh! N-no, s-stop…" Bethany gasps and squirms.

"Yeah, just give up. It's useless to resist me," Suzanne whispers, licking and sucking her daughter's bellybutton.

"Please, not there," Bethany whimpers, her voice cracking.

"Yeah, you like it. Just give up," Suzanne says.

Bethany groans and squirms, trying to resist, but it's futile.

Suzanne then moves her lips down to Bethany's crotch and starts eating out her pussy.
"Agh, aghh!!" Bethany cries.

"Oh, yeah. So delicious," Suzanne murmurs, licking and sucking her daughter's pussy.

"Not like this, aghhh, aghhh!!" Bethany screams, her resolve crumbling.

"Mmm, so wet, so tasty," Suzanne murmurs.

"No, no, not here, aghhh!!" Bethany screams, her body quivering.

"Oh, yes, right here. In front of all these people," Suzanne taunts.
"Not like this, aghhh, not in front of all these people!!" Bethany cries, and then cums. "Oh, God, I'm cumming!! Cumming!!" Bethany screams, and her pussy spasms. Juices sprays out of her pussy, coating her mother's mouth and face.

Suzanne withdraws her mouth, and wipes the juices from her mouth.
"Mmm, delicious," Suzanne says, tasting her daughter's juices.

Bethany slumps to the mat, panting heavily. Her face is flushed, and her body is covered with sweat. She has lost the fight as she is unable to continue.

Suzanne grins, and stands up, showboating to the crowd.

"Well, that's how you do it," Suzanne says, smirking down at her daughter.
Bethany lies on the mat, her energy completely drained. She tries to get up, but she can't. Her body is exhausted, and she's barely able to move.

Suzanne turns around, and approaches her daughter.

"I must admit, you put up quite a fight, girl. But, you're no match for me. I'm better, stronger, and more experienced. I'm a veteran. What are you? Nothing but a rookie. Just a newbie. You thought you could challenge me, but look at you now. On the mat, exhausted, defeated. Just submit. Give up. Surrender. Be a good little girl and give up. Submit."

Suzanne is standing above her, staring down at her.

"You're not gonna get mercy, girl. So, submit. You lost. Now, you will pay the price."

Bethany lies on the mat, helpless, unable to move. She stares up weakly at her own mother's nude body, her wet pussy right above her face.

"You will take my pussy, girl," Suzanne taunts, as she lowers her pussy towards her daughter's face.

"Mmmphh!" Bethany tries to protest, but her mother's pussy is already on her face.

"Lick me, girl," Suzanne demands, pressing her pussy harder against her daughter's face.

"Mmmm!" Bethany groans and moans, trying to push her mother's pussy away.

"Suck me, girl. Lick me, and suck my clit," Suzanne taunts.

Bethany's struggles are futile. She's exhausted, and her mother is stronger than her.

"Come on, girl. Don't be shy," Suzanne says, and grinds her pussy on her daughter's face.

"Mmmmphhhh," Bethany groans.

Suzanne presses her pussy even harder, suffocating her daughter. "Suck it, girl," Suzanne demands.

Bethany can feel her mother's pussy juices dripping on her face. Having no choice, Bethany starts licking her mother's pussy.

"Oh, yeah, girl. Suck it," Suzanne groans, and begins riding her daughter's face.

"Mmmmphhh!" Bethany groans, as her mother grinds her pussy against her face.

"Oh, yeah, that's it," Suzanne says, as her daughter licks her pussy. "Oh, yeah, suck my clit," Suzanne murmurs.

"Mmmm," Bethany groans and sucks her mother's clit.

"Mmmm, yeah, girl, suck my clit. Oh, yeah!" Suzanne moans, as she rides her daughter's face. "Mmmm, oh, fuck, you're so good, girl! Ohh!!" Suzanne moans, as her daughter continues to lick and suck her clit.

"Mmmm," Bethany groans, as her mother keeps riding her face.

The audience is loving this, judging by their loud cheers.

"Mffhh, mffhhh, mpfhhh," Bethany whimpers, her voice muffled by her mother's pussy.

Suzanne laughs. "Yeah, just like that, girl. Suck it, and lick it. Oh, yeah, you're so good, girl."

Bethany struggles weakly, but her energy is completely drained. Her body is tired and exhausted. She can barely move. She tries to push her mother's pussy off her face, but her mother is stronger than her.

Suzanne presses her pussy harder, smothering her daughter.

"Ooooohhhh. Yes, yes! Oh fuck!" Suzanne screams, as her daughter continues to suck her pussy.

Bethany moans, her face getting wet from her mother's pussy juices.

"Yes, yes, ahhh!!" Suzanne cries, and cums, spraying her pussy juices all over her daughter's face. She even thrusts her fingers into her pussy, prolonging her own orgasm. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh yes!! Fuck!!"

Suzanne removes her pussy from her daughter's face.

"Ah, ah, oh, ah…" Suzanne pants, but there is a satisfied smile on her face.

Bethany is panting and breathing heavily. Seeing the state she is in, the referee then calls the bell, ending the match.

"Winner by submission. Suzanne Williams!" the referee announces.

The crowd cheers and applauds, and Suzanne grins and raises her arms, basking in their adoration.

"That's right. I'm the best."

The referee helps Bethany to her feet.

"I'm fine, thanks," Bethany mutters, brushing him aside.

"Good match, girl," Suzanne says.

Bethany scowls at her.
"Yeah, well, good match, Mom," Bethany retorts.

Suzanne smirks at her daughter's hostility.

"Don't be mad at me, girl. We're just doing our job, giving the people what they want," Suzanne says, showing off her body.

"Whatever," Bethany mutters.

"Come on, let's shake hands," Suzanne says, stretching her arm out.

Bethany hesitates.

"Just do it, girl," Suzanne urges.

Reluctantly, Bethany takes her mother's hand and shakes it.

"Good match," Suzanne says.

"Good match," Bethany mutters sullenly.

"Hey, cheer up, girl. We're in the wrestling business. Sometimes we lose. That's just how it is. But you fought well. You put up a good fight. I'm proud of you," Suzanne says.

"Proud of me? You destroyed me!" Bethany retorts, angry.

"Oh, please, don't be such a sore loser. Yeah, you got your ass handed to you. So what? I've been in this business longer than you. I'm a veteran. I know what I'm doing. I know what I'm talking about. I've been through this before. Believe me, you'll get used to it. This is the nature of our business. We're here to entertain the people. We're here to give them a good show. And sometimes, that means losing. But, it's not so bad. Besides, the humiliation and the loss are half the fun," Suzanne explains.

"How can you say that?" Bethany says, puzzled.

"I mean, we're a sex industry. Sex sells. Our bodies sell. It's a win-win situation. We make money, and we have sex. We get to have sex with each other, and with our male clients. What more could you want?" Suzanne explains.

"I'm not into the whole exhibitionist thing. I just want to wrestle. That's what I love. That's what I'm good at," Bethany retorts.

"But you have to admit, it's pretty hot, isn't it? I mean, look at us. Look at our bodies. We're so fucking sexy, and we're naked. We're practically begging to be fucked. How could anyone resist us? We're the hottest women in the world. We're sex personified. We're like walking aphrodisiacs," Suzanne explains.

"I guess so…" Bethany says quietly.

"Come on, cheer up. At least we got to have some fun," Suzanne says.

"I suppose," Bethany mutters.

"Oh, come on. Cheer up. Oh, there's still punishment session."

"What? Oh, no," Bethany protests, remembering that the loser will be fucked by a man.

"Oh, yeah. Let's see who will be lucky enough to fuck you," Suzanne teases.

"Oh, shit," Bethany curses.

A luchador with a green mask suddenly appears, and the two women's eyes widen. Bethany's eyes are filled with surprise and fear, and Suzanne's with excitement.

"Oh, no," Bethany moans, not liking this idea.

"Looks like you're getting fucked, girl," Suzanne taunts, amused.

"Damn," Bethany mutters, as the man with a luchador mask climbs into the ring.

"So, how do you want to do this?" Suzanne asks, looking at the masked man.

The man says nothing.

"You want me to fuck her, while you watch? Or you want to fuck her, and I'll watch?" Suzanne asks.

"Ah, Mom, please don't," Bethany says, afraid.

"Sorry, girl. It's part of the deal. You lose, and you get fucked," Suzanne explains.

"No, please," Bethany pleads.

"Well, do you want to fuck her, or should I?" Suzanne asks the masked man.

The man then points at Bethany and then at himself.

"Okay, so you want to fuck her?" Suzanne says, confirming.

The man nods.

"All right, then. Give me a moment, though," Suzanne says, and then she walks over to her daughter, who is being held by the masked man.

"Mom, please," Bethany pleads.

"I'm sorry, girl. You know the rules," Suzanne says.

"Please," Bethany begs.

"Come on, it's not that bad," Suzanne says, and she reaches her hands out, placing them on her daughter's shoulders.

Bethany trembles slightly, afraid of what is to come.

"It's okay. You'll be fine," Suzanne reassures.

"Mom, please, don't," Bethany pleads.

"It'll be okay. Trust me," Suzanne says.

"P-please don't hurt me," Bethany begs.

Suzanne chuckles. "You'll be fine, girl. It's not that bad."

Bethany is still trembling.

"Come on. Be a big girl. It's okay," Suzanne says.

She places her hand on her daughter's breast, and starts fondling and kneading it.

"Oh, no, not like this, not here, not in front of all these people, oh, God, please, no!" Bethany cries.

Suzanne ignores her daughter's protests and continues to fondle and knead her breasts. Milk starts leaking out of her teats again.

"No, please, Mom, not like this," Bethany pleads.

Suzanne starts sucking on her daughter's nipples, causing her to moan and groan in pain and pleasure.

"Stop, aghh, aghhh!" Bethany cries. Suzanne grins before she stops. Then, she looks at the masked man.

"She's all yours." Suzanne tells him, pushing her towards him.

The masked man smiles and he turns Bethany around. Then, he bends her down, her hands on the mat, and her legs spread wide open.

"No, no, no!" Bethany cries.

The man ignores her and takes off his trunks, and his thick cock springs free.

"Not like this!" Bethany sobs, crying.

The man positions his cock at her pussy, and without hesitation, thrusts his cock deep inside her, causing her to scream in pain.

"AAAHHHH!!!"

He continues thrusting, pounding her hard.

"AHHH, AHH, AGHHH, NO, NO, PLEASE, STOP, PLEASE, NO!!" Bethany screams, tears falling down her cheeks.

He fucks her harder, and she moans and groans in pain and pleasure. Her tits bounce with every thrust, and her eyes roll back in ecstasy. She starts screaming in pleasure, her voice echoing through the arena.

"NO, AHHH, AHH, AHH, AHH, AHHHHH!!" Bethany cries, cumming, squirting her juices all over the mat.

The man keeps fucking her, and she continues to scream in pleasure.

"NO, NO, NO, AHHHHH!!" Bethany screams.

He fucks her harder, faster, pounding her pussy with his cock. She squirts more and more juices all over the mat, coating the canvas.

Meanwhile, Suzanne is watching the whole thing before she sees the referee sporting an erection under his pants. She grins before she approaches him.

"Well, you seem excited, mister," Suzanne says, noticing his erection.

The referee blushes, embarrassed.

"Don't worry. I don't mind. In fact, why don't you fuck me?" Suzanne suggests.

"What?" the referee exclaims, surprised.

"You heard me. Why don't you fuck me? I know you want to. And, I wouldn't mind. After all, it's only fair. I mean, my daughter is getting fucked right now. I'm thinking of getting fucked, too," Suzanne remarks.

"Are you sure?" the referee asks, not believing his luck.

"Of course. Now, fuck me," Suzanne orders.

The referee smiles and then unzips his pants, pulling his hard cock out. Suzanne's eyes widen, seeing the size of the referee's cock.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck me!" Suzanne demands.

"As you wish," the referee says, and he walks behind Suzanne. He bends her down, her hands on the mat, her knees on the canvas, her feet on the ground.

"Now, fuck me!" Suzanne orders, impatient.

"Your wish is my command," the referee says, and he positions his cock at her pussy.

"Do it," Suzanne demands.

Without hesitation, the referee thrusts his cock deep inside her.

"AHHH!" Suzanne cries out. The referee thrusts his cock in and out, pounding her hard. "AHH, AH, AGHHH, FUCK, YES, YES, YES, AHHHH, AHHHHH!!" Suzanne cries, cumming.

He continues fucking her, pounding her harder and faster.

"FUCK, YES, YES, AH, AH, AHH, AHHH!!" Suzanne cries, screaming in ecstasy.

The referee then lifts her up, spreading her legs and continues thrusting his cock into her pussy.

"Ahhh, ah, ah, aghhh, ah, ahh!!" Suzanne cries.

"Ah, ahhh, ahh, ahh!!" Bethany cries as the masked man fucks her, cumming.
The crowd is cheering and applauding, enjoying the show.

"Yes, yes, yes!!!" Suzanne screams, orgasming. The referee thrusts his cock harder and deeper, causing her to squirt her juices all over the canvas.
The crowd goes wild.

"Fuck, yes," the referee cries, and he cums, spurting his cum deep inside her.

"FUCK, AHHHH, AH, AHH, AGHH!!!" Suzanne cries, her body convulsing and spasming in orgasm. The referee keeps thrusting his cock, pumping her pussy full of his cum. "Yes, yes, YES!!!" Suzanne screams.

The masked man continues fucking Bethany. "Fuck, yes!!" Bethany cries, orgasming. "Fuck, ahh, ahh, aghh!!!" Bethany cries, panting and sweating.

"Yes, YES!!" Suzanne screams, orgasming. The referee keeps thrusting his cock, filling her with his cum.

The crowd is going wild.

The masked man fucks Bethany harder and faster, and she cries and screams in pleasure. Soon, he cums inside her, filling her with his cum. "AAAAHHHHH!!!" Bethany screams, her eyes rolling back, her body convulsing in orgasm.

"Yes, oohhh! OOHHH!!!" Suzanne cries, squirting her juices all over the canvas. The referee also cums inside her, shooting his load straight into her womb. "AAAAHHHHHHH!!" Suzanne's eyes roll back and her tongue lolls out.

"Fuck, yes, yes, OOHHHH!!!" Bethany cries, her body shaking and shivering in orgasm.

"Yesss…" Suzanne mewls, her body quivering.

Both men finish fucking both mother and sister, and the two of them are sprawled out next to each other. Both are in absolute bliss, with cum oozing out of her freshly-fucked pussies. Bethany's and Suzanne's eyes are rolled back and their tongues are hanging out, as their bodies are quivering.
The crowd cheers and applauds, loving the show.

"Ah, ah, aghhh…" Bethany and Suzanne breathe.

"Mmmm, fuck," Suzanne moans.

"Ahhh… oh, fuck," Bethany moans.

After the crowd goes quiet, Bethany and Suzanne slowly get up, their legs wobbly and unsteady. Their eyes are still glazed and unfocused. Their bodies are sweaty and their skin is flushed.

"Mmm, good match, girl," Suzanne says.

"Yeah," Bethany mutters.
They stand in the middle of the ring, catching their breaths. They can feel their wet pussies dripping with juices and semen. The smell of sex and sweat is thick in the air.

"Mmm, you fought well," Suzanne says, hugging her daughter.

"Thanks, Mom," Bethany mutters, blushing.

The two of them are naked, their bodies sweaty and covered with cum. They can feel the eyes of the audience on them, admiring their beautiful and sexy bodies.

"Mmm, you look so hot," Suzanne whispers in her daughter's ear.

"So do you," Bethany whispers back.

The two women continue hugging, their breasts pressed against each other. They can feel the heat and the moisture of each other's skin.

"We're such naughty girls, aren't we?" Suzanne says.

"So bad," Bethany agrees, grinning.

Suzanne smiles and then pulls away from her daughter. She then looks at the crowd, smiling seductively.

"Well, how about that? Two sexy ladies, fucking each other and getting fucked by men. What a show, huh?" Suzanne teases, and the crowd cheers.
"Thank you, thank you," Suzanne says, smiling and bowing. "Come on, girl. Show some respect," Suzanne says, nudging her daughter.

"Umm, thank you, thank you," Bethany murmurs, embarrassed.

"Come on, smile and bow. It's only polite," Suzanne says, smiling and bowing again.

"Okay," Bethany says, and she smiles and bows.

"There, that's better," Suzanne says.

Both mother and daughter walk out side-by-side, smiles on their faces.Despite losing her first match and being fucked by a man upon losing, Bethany feels confident about her future, and she is looking forward to her next match.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" Suzanne says.

Bethany blushes, thinking back to the sex.

"Yeah, I guess so…" she murmurs.

"We should do it more often," Suzanne says.

"Right…" Bethany mumbles.

"So, what's next?" Suzanne asks.

"I want to face another female opponent," Bethany replies.

"Another woman? Are you sure?" Suzanne asks.

"I'm sure," Bethany replies.

"Well, if you say so," Suzanne says. Both mother and daughter spend a long time with each other, recovering and treating each other after such an intense battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.