Veerdin's Dialogue Thread (26/05/15 - "Human Toilet" version 0.1) (1 Viewer)

Wither

Content Creator
Hey folks! I recently decided I was going to make my own dialogue thread. Because making dialogue files is the best I can do to contribute to this place until I figure out this whole "mod coding" business and get around to making the Watersports mod (if you want to help me with that, by the way, feel free to PM me!)

In the mean time, though, here's a dialogue file that began mainly as a personal use thing. I've decided to share with you all because - hey, why not? Can never have enough dialogue, right?

It's called "Human Toilet" because it's quite a messy and dirty little scene. Right now, it only works with the "Angry" mood enabled, but in future I'll be building more mood variations, and eventually, full scenes leading from one to the other.

But right now, it's just the one. Don't worry, though, there's something like 250-300 odd lines in there right now (I haven't counted) and they're all nasty as hell.

Be warned: This is a non-con/dub-con style scene with lots of coughing, gagging, spitting, "puking"(drooling), crying and foul language. This isn't your average cock-hungry slut (at least not yet, anyway...) This is a dirty, nasty script. In fact, I originally made it specifically for my own Watersports modifications, so that should give you a good idea of the mindset I wanted to capture here...

Anyway:

----------------------------------------------------

Human Toilet - Vanilla (version 0.1 - 26/05/15)
Vanilla version of the Human Toilet dialogue script. Intended for a male "him" and a female or unisex "her". Lots of coughing, crying, gagging, puking and foul language ahead, so be warned! This is not a "nice" dialogue mod.

I recommend you pick up Pim_gd's DialogueActions mod if you're using the SDT loader.

NOTE: This dialogue only works with the "Angry" mood enabled!

Ideal starting poses:
"Her": Hands on her legs.
"Him": Hand free.

View attachment Human_Toilet_Vanilla_v0.1.txt

Tags: Vanilla, Non-Consensual, Dubious-Consent, Rape Fantasy, Gagging, Coughing, Tears, Vomit, Foul Language.

To-Do List:
Future planned content for this page includes (but is not limited to) the following:
  • Yaoi/Trap variation.
  • Watersports variation.
  • "Normal" mood dialogue.
  • "Happy" mood dialogue.
  • "Ahegao" mood dialogue.
  • Connecting storyline.
  • General bugfixing.

Something you want to see that's on the list? Suggest it! Either here or via PM. I can't make any promises, but I can give it my best shot!

Known Issues and Bugs:
Any known issues will be listed here:
  • N/A

Found a bug with one of my dialogues? Report it here or over PMs! I'll see what I can do to get it fixed and notify you when it does.

Special thanks to Slingerbult for their Dialogue Guide, Pim_gd for their DialogueActions mod and Advanced Guide, and to Sby for their DialoguePatch mod.

Additional thanks to Macnagum and Aztlan for helping me through some early issues!

Hope you all enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

taigong

Potential Patron
Man it's quite good for a start, keep going i like this kind of stuff and i'm waiting for the further upgrades.

i haven't time yet to contribute and that's awesome there are people like you who give us new dialogues.

i'll stay here waiting and fapping for your work

Neppy

Potential Patron
Known bugs/issues: It won't work even with the latest dialogue action. I can't get it to start or see any of the dialogue.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
start:[RELEASE][ARMS_LEGS]

Yeah... That's broken.
introfalse:"[ANGRY_MOOD][RELEASE][LOOK_DOWN]Ugh...[WINCE][CLOSE_EYES]You sick bastard...[OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][angryintro1]"{"mood":"Angry"}

Adding this to the checker - setting mood to angry if mood is angry is clearly useless.

Hauling your dialogue through the checker, I spot 128 issues. Most of this is variable related - as far as I can see, all that your dialogue will do is play the introfalse lines. Maybe.

You should fix the initial_settings and start lines to be like so:

Code:
initial_settings:{"introset":"false","lickedpenis":"false","lickedballs":"false","deepthroated":"false","cumonface":"false","cuminmouth":"false","cuminthroat":"false","cumswallow":"false","passedout":"false"}
start:"[RELEASE][ARMS_LEGS]"

Doing this alone reduces the issue count down to 5.

The remaining issues:

Code:
Dialogue was checked in 33 ms with v3.00 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 5 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 4 were major issues, and 1 were minor issues.

Line Usage - Major: Line 34 is unused!
Line 34: vigourous:"CLEAR"

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:
Double space on line 152, col 31 near "(...) so...  Disgusting... (...)"
Line 152: lick_balls:"[WINCE][MOAN][COUGH]Gh.... You're so... [COUGH] Disgusting... Making me do this..."{"mood":"Angry","set":{"lickedballs":"true"}}
Stripped Line 152: lick_balls:"Gh.... You're so...  Disgusting... Making me do this..."{"mood":"Angry","set":{"lickedballs":"true"}}

Syntax - Major: Excess characters ([ANGRY_MOOD]) between line content and line attributes on line 230. This indicates a syntax error.
Line 230: wake:"[SHOCK][COUGH][COUGH]A-are you trying to...[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]To kill me!?"[ANGRY_MOOD]{"mood":"Angry","set":{"passedout":"true"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 237. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 237: wake:"[NORMAL_MOOD][MOAN][SHOCK][WINCE]Wh-What[CLOSE_EYES][COUGH][AHEGAO_MOOD][DROOL][COUGH][DROOL]COUGH][DROOL][WINCE][NORMAL_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][SHOCK]Ugh....[ANGRY_MOOD]Wh-what is wrong[COUGH]With you!?[DROOL][SWALLOW][MOAN]"{"mood":"Angry","set":{"passedout":"true"}}

Syntax - Major: Missing trigger start of a trigger on line 237, col 104. This indicates a coding error.
Line 237: wake:"[NORMAL_MOOD][MOAN][SHOCK][WINCE]Wh-What[CLOSE_EYES][COUGH][AHEGAO_MOOD][DROOL][COUGH][DROOL]COUGH][DROOL][WINCE][NORMAL_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][SHOCK]Ugh....[ANGRY_MOOD]Wh-what is wrong[COUGH]With you!?[DROOL][SWALLOW][MOAN]"{"mood":"Angry","set":{"passedout":"true"}}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

These should be easily fixable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.