Ghuusa

Potential Patron
Creating a thread for a game that is not even out yet. What?!

OK! Conan Exiles. Heard of it? Well if you hadn't Conan exiles is a rust like game that ups the gore. There isn't much news about the game but one scene from the trailer kept this game on my radar.

You can't play the game yet as it will release in alpa in JAN 2017. From what I heard its basically rust but with the addition of enemy npcs. The game has nudity and gore which I'll provide the only samples of currently.
This is one of the few games with female nudity and gore so keep it on your radar as I didn't see a thread on it here.

Samples:
Conan Exiles.gif
ss_dfa2993ed468d40fa4f0662dd43d6a805e0d77e2.1920x1080.jpg

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Ray Gigante [JRPG Steam release Aug 11]
Ray Gigant on Steam
1281948015263329893.gif

Pretty animations and features 3 main characters with supporting characters as well.

Conception II [PC release August 16]
gfs_348753_2_1.jpg

Its another JRPG this one is pretty much "harem" the game. It is dungeon crawler rather than the FF style. You ummm... make babies with the ladies to power up and stuff. I didn't enjoy the original so I'm not too interested in this but as it is on pc and modding maaaybe possibility I will leave it here.

No Man's Sky [Aug 10]
I don't think this really needs explaining, procedurally (maths technically) generated space universe to explore. Well covered in gaming media.

Been busy so missed a bunch of releases I wanted to write about in this topic but didn't get a chance like the fighting games Melty Blood, Under Night, Blade Arcus and some more jrpgs like I'm Sesuna. Glad more people are posting games to look out for.

Naduron

Content Creator
Dead or Alive - Xtreme 3 (Released)

2 New costumes
DeadorAliveXtreme3-BunnyGirl-DLC-3.png
DeadorAliveXtreme3-BunnyGirl-DLC-2.png

[Compile Heart] Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates (4 Aug) [Vita]

Game about breasts.. yeah i know its game breaking news! :p

GenkaiTokkiSevenPirates-Stream-1.png
GenkaiTokkiSevenPirates-Stream-3-468x254.png

[Compile Heart] Kangokuto: Mary Skelter (13 Oct) [Vita]
KamigokutoMarySkelter-Naughty-Features-Trailer-2-468x253.png

"Fan-made Battlefront 3" is dead

Disney killed the battlefront 3 project

Black Desert

Ninja Classes is released and sea patch is coming late 2016.
black-desert-update.jpg

Destiny Child - KR (CB in Aug) [Mobile]

A Game from the same artist that made the Blade and Soul

CWVMLbfUYAASDPO.png

D1.jpg

Overwatch

Summer Event from 2 Aug to 22 Aug

100 new items and new gamemode
hgzealh82br4d6kvqofj.png

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
Dead or Alive - Xtreme 3

forgot to add many other costumes and patch note

WARNING SHIT TONS OF PICTURE xD

Released

DOAX3-1-1.jpg

DOAX3-1-2.jpg

Mysterious Sound Figurine: The figurine emits a sound that will draw the attention of the ladies, turning their gaze towards the camera. The same effect will happen if her satisfaction rating is high.

DOAX3-3-1.jpg

DOAX3-4.jpg

DOAX3-2-1.jpg

DOAX3-1-1.jpg

DOAX-2.jpg

DOAX-2.jpg

DOAX3-26-1.jpg

DOAX3-26-1.jpg

“skincare” lotions have been added. Below you can find a list and their effects.

• Softening Gel – Increases breast bounce.
    • Softening Lotion – Increases breast size.
    • Softening Oil – Increases butt bounce.
    • Softening Liquid – Increases butt size.
    • Hardening Gel – Decreases breast bounce.
    • Hardening Lotion – Decreases breast size.
    • Hardening Oil – Decreases butt bounce.
    • Hardening Liquid – Decreases butt size.
    • Natural Oil – Resets to default conditions.

coming on June 16th and staying available until June 29th. The second batch will come on June 30th, and will be available until July 13th.

Last, but not least, if you missed previously released bikinis, they’re coming back. Between tomorrow and June 22nd the “Eel” and “Peanut” sets will return to the Owner’s shop. They will be followed by the “Caviar” and “Niagra” sets between June 23rd and July 7th.

DOAX3-45.jpg

DOAX3-31.jpg

DOAX3-3.jpg

Free DLC for Honoka
HonokaBikini-2.jpg

DOAX3_NewBikini-83.jpg

DOAX3NewBikini.jpg

DOAX3_NewBikini-75.jpg

DOAX3-2-1.jpg

DOAX3-1-1.jpg

DOAX3-5.jpg

DOAX3-3-1.jpg

DOAX3-4-1.jpg

DOAX3-21.jpg

DOAX3-22.jpg

Future Update

will get a black fan with a new update of the game, able to create gusts of wind

a “Photo Paradise” feature that allows to take pictures in a variety of poses and sets (respectively in July and September), and more new swimsuits and outfits.

from August 10th to to August 24th we’ll get the “Wild” and “Innocence” sets, while from August 25th to September 7th, they will be replaced by the “Sandwich” and “Decouple” sets
DOAX3-2.jpg

DOAX3-1.jpg

DOAX3-3.jpg

crossover with the sport anime Keijo
DOAX3-1.jpg

[Compile Heart] Kamigokuto: Mary Skelter’s [Vita]

Artwork from Kamigokuta

NSFW
Kamigokuto-7.jpg

Kamigokuto-6.jpg

Kamigokuto-5.jpg

Kamigokuto-4.jpg

Kamigokuto-2.jpg

Kamigokuto-1.jpg

Ys VIII (July 21st) [Vita]

Screenshots

YsVIII-1.jpg

YsVIII-4.jpg

YsVIII-5.jpg

YsVIII-13.jpg

YsVIII-10.jpg

YsVIII-7.jpg

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I don't know why but some of the pics just stop loading for me. :\ Anybody else experience? Does putting them in spoiler tags help?
The compilre heart RPGs always look so good

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I don't know why but some of the pics just stop loading for me. :\ Anybody else experience? Does putting them in spoiler tags help?
The compilre heart RPGs always look so good

Assuming the images still exist, yes, using spoiler tags helps. The thread page will alos load a LOT faster.
If you use the REPORT function for those posts that have images that don't load, a moderator can add spoilers to that post.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Pokemon Uranium [out now, pc]
This is a fan made pokemon game. Thats right, it isn't officially endosred by Nintendo at all. Expect it to be taken down and hit by dmca and copyright.
I am including this because as a pokemon fan I want more people to give it a shot. It has been in dev for about 9 years and aims to bring out the spirit of the pokemon games but addressing some of the irritations like difficulty in official games.
Link
The game is free so do give it a shot if you can.
1.0-release-poster.png

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
Dead or Alive - Xtreme 3

2 costumes and new item: "Swimsuit Malfunction"

the “Innocence” and “Wild” costumes that will be available until August 24th.

DOAX3Patch-1024x576.jpg

the “Innocence” and “Wild” costumes that will be available until August 24th.
DOAX3LR-2-670x377.jpg

DOAX3LR-1-670x377.jpg

Bikini Malfuction item
DOAX4JetBlack-ds1-670x401-constrain.jpg

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Grandblue Fantasy: Project Re:Link
Action RPG. Notable because PlatinumGames Inc. were developers (and cygames too). They are responsible for games with fun combat like Vanquish, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, Transformers Devastation and such. From trailer I saw 4 party members. Knight girl with straight sword/rapier, loli mage, 2h sword knight guy and a bunny girl???

Cygames also seem to have a few more projects some even share the "Re:" part in name. I think there is one that is a mobile game.

Stein's Gate (now coming to PC)
I like the story and art style. Won't ruin it for you. It is a Visual Novel style game and is also available on Vita. There is an anime of it too.

Steam Link!

For Honor (PC, XB1, PS4 Feb 2017)
This looks good. It is a fantasy war medieval setting with a clash of Knights, Vikings and Samurai. There are a bunch of different classes with different roles and each has their own moves like a fighting game character. There will be singleplayer campaign and MP stuff. The game strives for fantasy diversity so you can create your own character, say a viking but it can be female and look asian. Pretty cool.

Website with trailers!

Bonus video

Sept 15 Alpha Event!

Dishonored 2 (PC, XB1, PS4 Nov 11th)
lol, For Honor and now Dishonored... Yeah, ok. The pun was funny in my head. :oops:
First person action/stealth game. You have dark powers, dagger, pistol and stuff. You play as Corvo again but this time also Emily. In the trailer below you can see Emily using some of the powers, she rips people apart and can link damage between characters where she decapitates one and all linked heads will fly. :rolleyes:

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlords (PC, maybe consoles. Not sure on release date)
Have you guys played the first games? It is a lot of fun. Nothing else really like it.
Gamescom Trailer

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
Wow "Grandblue Fantasy: Project Re:Link" looks so fucking awesome :o
awesome animations, graphics, physics and effects, and i love that last part xD
is it coming for PC? and any date? so gona buy that one :)

Naduron

Content Creator
The Crew - Calling all units (New Expension)

New Cop Story

Black Desert

KR Version:
New Dark Elf Race
Black_Desert_Online_NewContent-1.jpg

ENG Version: class awakenings and Part 2 of the Valencia expansion will be released 31 augusti. Will release 1 awakening class each week.
Ocean exp will release end of year

Star Wars The Old Republic - The Enternal Empire

The Story of The Eternal Empire has ended, it has released all 16 chapters.
The Story will continue Fall 2016 With the new "Knights of the Eternal Throne"

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Wow "Grandblue Fantasy: Project Re:Link" looks so fucking awesome :o
awesome animations, graphics, physics and effects, and i love that last part xD
is it coming for PC? and any date? so gona buy that one :)
Grandblue Fantasy is definitely one of my more anticipated games at the moment! So much so that I had to share it without knowing what platform and dates sorry. I will update when I find out asap!!!

Edit. A bit more research. First, I'm an idiot, its Granblue... No D in there lol. >_>
Confirmed for console but haven't ruled out PC. No mentions of XBO or PS4 but speculated for PS4 atm. Currently no western release announcement yet.
The Granblue Fantasy universe already exists and is popular in mobile games in Japan. This is their attempt to bring already established mobile universe to consoles, it is usually the other way around.
Here is a gematsu link with some info.
Cygames and Platinum Games announce action RPG Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link - Gematsu

PlayStation Now
(PS Now Service) is coming to PC
PS Now is a streaming ervice that allows you to play Playstation's games.
PlayStation Now Coming to PC, DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adaptor Unveiled
Wikipedia has a list of games. Expect more to be added over time.
List of PlayStation Now games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This doesn't mean they are now PC games, we are still streaming in via an App. Still, one wonders what possibilities there are. Baby steps to getting all games on PC :D

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
Mai Shiranui Character DLC
(September)
Combo Exhibit

NieR Automata (PS4 and PC, 2017)
Because Platinum Games have been busy. I mentioned this earlier I think but they recently mentioned the PC release.
For those who don't know what this is, it is a sequel to NieR: Replicant or NieR:Gestalt. The games are a dark action RPG. The game was pretty rough but was a cult hit for its dark story, interesting characters and "bullet hell" boss battles.
The first game's combat left a lot to be desired but now that we have Platinum Games working on it I am very looking forward to getting this.
Trailer

Project Lost Order (iOS, Android)
Not final name?
I don't post much mobile games here because there are so many and so many different games. This one I stumbled upon while looking for Granblue Fantasy. Yes, another cygames + platinum games project. I want to specifically point out some interesting name i saw in the credits.
Yasumi Matsuno! This guy is responsible for games like Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, FFXII, Tactics Ogre.
This alone makes me interested.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Pokemon Uranium [out now, pc]
This is a fan made pokemon game. Thats right, it isn't officially endosred by Nintendo at all. Expect it to be taken down and hit by dmca and copyright.
I am including this because as a pokemon fan I want more people to give it a shot. It has been in dev for about 9 years and aims to bring out the spirit of the pokemon games but addressing some of the irritations like difficulty in official games.
Link
The game is free so do give it a shot if you can.
1.0-release-poster.png
It appers they took down the links Statement Regarding Download Links

If anyone here has a copy of the game would you mind sharing it with me, never played a pokemon game before but for a fan made game it looks interesting enough to warent a try.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Found a media fire link but it's being a bitch here's the link if anyone wants it.
https://www.mediafire.com/?0xp9o6xcofkf7yf

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well I got the pokemon uranium game and it works well, first pokemon game I have ever played and as far as fan made games go it's pretty good so if you like pokemon or fan made games I'd say you might enjoy this game.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I have spoken to fleet fleet just to make sure and we can post direct link to the game here since it is a fan made and free game. Though it is advised not to host it on undertow servers.

I have an upload of it on mega though there are also a few others floating around I've seen. I'm not going to post the link openly though.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I have spoken to fleet fleet just to make sure and we can post direct link to the game here since it is a fan made and free game. Though it is advised not to host it on undertow servers.

I have an upload of it on mega though there are also a few others floating around I've seen. I'm not going to post the link openly though.

Oh really I had no idea that was an issue since it's a non profit fan game, thanks for the heads up.

Naduron

Content Creator
[Compile Heart] MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death (released)

English Version has been released.

MeiQ-Labyrinth-of-Death-Screenshot-4.jpg

meiq.jpg

Meiq-Labyrinth-of-Death-4.png

Overwatch

New Map

Battlefield 1

It's in Open Beta right now! go and play it! :)

Sonic Mania

Sega is releasing a retro version of Sega:

PAX 2016: Sonic Mania Has Me Excited For Sonic Again

Black Desert

New Expansion, First Awakening and Baby Elephant Mounts

• Warrior Awakening has been released.
  • Valencia Part 2 has been added, including Villas, Miniature Elephants, and much more.

• Happy Awakening to Warrior event!

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

First Destructible Swimsuits!! :O

DOAX3-2-2.jpg

More Future Swimsuits and Features
“Photo Paradise” mode, that will be added to the game with a patch, allowing owners to take gravure pictures of the heroines in a variety of poses and swimsuits.
DOAX3-13.jpg

DOAX3-11.jpg

DOAX3-1-2.jpg

DOAX3-9.jpg

DOAX3-8.jpg

DOAX3-6.jpg

DOAX3-5.jpg

DOAX3-4-1.jpg

DOAX3-3-1.jpg

Dead or Alive 5

Mai Shiranui + The King of Fighters 2000 Costumes Released 19 Sep

Screenshot-8_31_2016-9_53_01-PM.jpg

Screenshot-8_31_2016-9_53_06-PM.jpg

Screenshot-8_31_2016-9_53_16-PM.jpg

[Compile Heart] Kamigokuto: Mary Skelter (Vita October 13th)

MarySkelter-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.