[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (4 Viewers)

Vernyspar

Potential Patron
Thanks for that! So I downloaded Special K and... um... have no idea what I'm doing :P Is there a tutorial for it somewhere?

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
The one on PCGamingWiki I think is the only one I've seen that works. In doubt, copy the SpecialK32 or SpecialK64.dll into the games directory (where the exe is) and rename it to the api the game uses eg d3d11.dll. Once in game, control, shift, backspace will load into the UI, select mod tools and refresh textures. Hover your mouse over the list and use [ and ] to navigate through all textures. If no textures appear click the cache button at the right and reboot.

veironn

Casual Client
Can add Resident evil 2 Remake to the compatible list
A big mod project coming soon

desc8.png

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Can add Resident evil 2 Remake to the compatible list
A big mod project coming soon

View attachment 87346

Nice discovery, I didn't know Resorep Tool had support for Resident Evil 2 Remake. I've been looking for something that would allow me to make my own texture mods for the game. Do you know what version of Resorep Tool supports RE 2 Remake ?

Did you make these texture mods yourself that you are showing in the pic you provided ? They look good, especially for Leon's Vest and Claire's Red Hair.

Last edited:

veironn

Casual Client
Nice discovery, I didn't know Resorep Tool had support for Resident Evil 2 Remake. I've been looking for something that would allow me to make my own texture mods for the game. Do you know what version of Resorep Tool supports RE 2 Remake ?

Did you make these texture mods yourself that you are showing in the pic you provided ? They look good, especially for Leon's Vest and Claire's Red Hair.

works with resorep 1.0.7
Yes , im working on that and doing this for all skins , including dlcs and the ada wong ones ,it will be finished in 1-2 weeks probably

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
works with resorep 1.0.7
Yes , im working on that and doing this for all skins , including dlcs and the ada wong ones ,it will be finished in 1-2 weeks probably

Thanks veironn, I'll look into resorep 1.0.7 . What is the stability like with version 1.0.7. I've read that resorep can sometimes break games. I hope that isn't the case with modding RE2 Remake.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing what interesting things you'll come up with when modding textures for the basic, alternative, and DLC outfits in the game. No rush of course, as I do realize that modding takes time to do things right. :smile:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
I think they meant RE2 is compatible with Resorep, not Special K. I don't have it so I can't test it on both, sadly.

Yes, thanks Lazyeye007 (Cool Name Handle BTW), I edited my post when I realized that the discussion on modding RE2 Remake was actually supported by Resorep and not Special K Mod tool. Oops.. my mistake. :oops: :grin:

P

playlife

same here with resorep 1.70 to be used with Assassins Creed Odyssey :oops:

got:

ERROR com.ray.wing.resorep.forms.MainWindow:36 - NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll

Help please

Last edited by a moderator:
J

_Jack The eagle_

I have done some work in the ac games....mostly Ac 3 remastered....But i am hoping to look into this game too...well,,i'm in need of help here.....it's about extracting textures using resorep......

as you might know when we enable mod creater mode and saving the original textures we get all the textures that loads with the game....sometimes it's imposible to find the textures you looking for.....by seeing your work i suggest you have a easier way tp this matter...simply is there a easy way to find the texture you're looking for without digging through a lot of textures....Tnx In advance

veironn

Casual Client
what i usually do is order the textures by file size and start opening the biggest files , i did some work with ac3 , but not the lastest ac remastered atm
Assassin's Creed III : Skins pack mod

your work with ac3 remastered its public ? , im curius to compare the texture files between the 2 versions of the game

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

kimslf

Casual Client
Hello, Ray Wing.
Is resorep supporting the black desert now?
resorepless Nude Mod is no longer supported in any country.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.