[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer

andysix89

Potential Patron
Hello guys i have a problem with Assasins creed origins I have downloaded textures of characters and then don't see the characters with other outfits when i go into the game im convinced im doing something wrong. but yet i have a map mod that works in game just fine wondering ig i had resorep set incorrectly or something any help would be appreciated

Zeus554

Potential Patron
I have issues with Resorep. I have extracted it on desktop and hooked the AC:Origins exe file and then put the modded .dds textures in the ''modded'' folder. I go ingame and nothing changes. What am I doing wrong? I've installed Visual 2015 and java 8 and using Win 10.
My AC:Origins is installed on Steam.

TastyMurloc

Potential Patron
Every time I try to add an application I get the error NoSuchFileExeption: dx11proxy64.dll What does this mean?

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
IT just doesnt seem to work with Assassin Creed Origins. Used it with other games but with ORigins the textures just wont load. Have installed java 8 su144 and c++ 2015 but nothing

Primed58

Potential Patron
Works with Greedfall!! - your manual instructions were extremely helpful - thank you for your work!

Top Bottom