[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (2 Viewers)

L

Ludos

Hello there ive been having an issue trying to mod neir, im currently trying to mod it with Partial nudity v2. but i also tried to use the 2b purewhite, Neither work and both are DDS. and inside of the modded file. im using version 1.7.0 it just doesn't seem to wanna show. The game works fine And ive recheck java and i have also check the Microsoft Visual and i believe both are the ones needed.

Mr_Maggot

Potential Patron
Hi, I can't seem to get resorep running at all, I seriously have no idea what I'm doing wrong but I've tried things like reinstalling Java and redownloading resorep, itself. Nothing happens when I click on the JAR file. I'm not familiar with modding, let alone like this, so forgive me if it's simple and I'm just stupid but I'd like a bit of a demonstration or something on how to install it properly or at least how to get it running.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi, I can't seem to get resorep running at all, I seriously have no idea what I'm doing wrong but I've tried things like reinstalling Java and redownloading resorep, itself. Nothing happens when I click on the JAR file. I'm not familiar with modding, let alone like this, so forgive me if it's simple and I'm just stupid but I'd like a bit of a demonstration or something on how to install it properly or at least how to get it running.
Check this great video out -

Mr_Maggot

Potential Patron
Check this great video out -

I followed the tutorial step for step but still, nothing happens when I click on the resorep JAR file. I managed to get it open with something called "JAR_runner" or something like that, but I ran into a separate issue which was "NoSuchFileException", so I did the manual installation method, which worked in a way, (this is what the settings file looks like):
version=1.7.0
modded_textures_folder=C:\Users\***** **** ****\Documents\Resorep\modded Yes, the modded textures are in that folder
mod_creator_mode_enabled=false
dll_log_enabled=false
dll_log_file=C:\Users\***** **** ****\Documents\Resorep\resorepDll.log I created a new log file cos there weren't any preexisting ones
save_textures=false
original_textures_folder=C:\Users\***** **** ****\Documents\Resorep\original
application_to_hook=D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\ROTTR.exe|BIT64

But after all this, the textures aren't showing up. This might be because I have no idea what colour "beige" is (and, thus, which of Lara's costumes to use)... or I'm doing something else wrong (I also tried moving the textures to the D drive).
If it's not resorep's fault, then I'll check with the developer of the texture (I followed the installation instructions of the texture as well).

F

FlareRC

What are the settings for saving a DXGI_FORMAT_R8G8B8A8_UNORM_SRGB for the DDS Plug-in for Photoshop? And also is it possible to export the texture files as a png rather than a dds?

UndeadCow

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm trying to translate resorep mods into FAR, any idea how to do that?

There's a spreadsheet but I'm not sure how to use that or if that even is the right tool.

R

rexus

I have been trying to get two mods working on Batman Arkham Knight, at first I got the dx11proxy64.dll issue when I tried to add Arkham. but that isn't popping up anymore and I can enter the game now. My current problem is that the skins won't load in, they do not appear. I will attach a picture, hopefully, it will help you, help me.
Screenshot (4).png

R

rattatox

When i click the exe file in add application it say:"accessdeniedexception:dx11proxy64.dll".
What can i do to fix it ?

accessdeniedexception:dx11proxy64.dll -> binaries\Win64\d3d11.dll

EDIT by moderator: Combined with follow on post

Last edited by a moderator:

klassiersieb

Club Regular
Thank you Veironn.

I think Resorep is a very difficult tool for modders because there is no Nude Mod til today for Rise of the TR. Vergil did one, but there are no boobs. No topless mod, no seethrough.

The new Shadow of the TR is much difficulter to mod as RotTR . I think the future to do nude mods is bad.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
It doesn't seem to be working with Shadow of the Tomb Raider (in DX11), do you plan on updating the current version ? :)

Keep up he good work, this mod is amazing : hope to see it keepin on !

B
Thank you! Unfortunately it is very unlikely that I will release a next version :(
But I've heard from https://www.undertow.club/members/eziomaverick.222259/ that there is some other tool that works with SotTR. You may ask him about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.