• Hello, we're aware of e-mail system issues and are currently working on it. E-mail notifications and user registrations have been temporarily disabled for now until it's fixed. Thanks for your patience.

[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer

klassiersieb

Avid Affiliate
A very long sentence. Ican't understand this.

Please set points for every sentence.

download here:

discaspur

Potential Patron
My game Keeps crashing every time i launch. It would launch on 32 bit but not on 64 bit, I've tried optimizing the game but nothing works. I removed the 32 bir dll file from the folder and it would still crash. Please anyone if you can help I would really appreciate

pablo4

Potential Patron
Can you help me how to load textures in Tom Raider 2013, NO CLUE WHAT TO DO????????

Silvist

Potential Patron
Anyone gotten this to work with Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning? I was able to hook it, but I'm not seeing any capture options when the game is running. The modded folder I created doesn't seem to have captured any files either.

Edit: NVM! I had success with setting it as a 32 bit exe...go figure lol. Body tex ftw!

Attachments

• yaykoa1.PNG
    yaykoa1.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 36

Silvist

Potential Patron
Yup, looks like it worked great! Thanks Ray Wing!

The dds is a BC1 format, thanks to the beautiful organized folder outputs :D

Just a simple mod of the face with a black line:

I was trying to use the original nude file from the nexus here:

But it appears to use a tpf file which is probably related to some textool format. If anyone wants more info let me know.

Attachments

• koa1.jpg
    koa1.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 28
  • koa2.PNG
    koa2.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 26

Silvist

Potential Patron
In case anyone is wondering about nudes...being the type of forum that it is. Here's my sad attempt at doing a topless version:
shittykoa1.png

LivingTophat

Potential Patron
i'm currently using this to attempt a reskin for Batman: Arkham Knight, and regardless of what I try, nothing is working.

yuno23

Potential Patron
resorep isn't opening at all, i installed everything but all it does is quickly flashes the command prompt. i need help please

Top Bottom