[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (1 Viewer)

eyenight

Content Creator
I play around the clock but still no problems...
What windows are you using? I'm using windows 10, with superfetch enabled, system and compressed memory is the one using high memory until I quit playing. If it disabled then blackdesert64 will be the one using high memory.

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
What windows are you using? I'm using windows 10, with superfetch enabled, system and compressed memory is the one using high memory until I quit playing. If it disabled then blackdesert64 will be the one using high memory.

im using windows 10 64bit home edition

and my pc specs i have no problems either, also i have turned off my samsung ssd RAPID Mode, this Superfetch feat. i even didnt knew so its also off and no problems

or. are u playing fullscreen or fullwindowed?

otherwise, try to play when its getting memory leaking try to lowering all setting on black desert to low (graphic) and texture setting to optimal-settings) might look ugly but you could check how memory useage is

the other problem i encountered before all this was the installed windows defender when he turned on, all my appplications gone ugly (memory useage was with this crap 90-100%), maybe turn that also off forever (this windows defender is even so shit)

well my specs are currently gtx 980 ti, intel i7 6700k / 16 GB DDR4 so dont know if its heling or so

Joku

Casual Client
Win 7 64bit... All settings max out fullwindowed and I play 12h+ in a day. I have no problems with these mods or game itself at all. Game installed in SSD.
(Using 1.0.1 resorep and Win 8/Win 10 sucks :tongue:)

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Hey fellas,

Anyone know how about's to quickly wear down the durability on your armour? I'd like to have that nip slip look, but it seems armour durability wears down REALLY REALLY slowly @_@

eyenight

Content Creator
bardockssj123 bardockssj123 Joku Joku or maybe I have too many textures in modded folder. How many files do you guys have in modded folder? Currently I don't have any problems with performance, it's just the memory usage is abnormal after playing for hours.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
ezgif.com-resize.gif

glenn8

Potential Patron
I'm pretty much blown away at the power of the tools we have for modding BDO :)
With Ray Wing's excellent Resorep program and a modified version of Cerophono's nudism patch you can do pretty much anything.
Here is my recent work-in-progress on the Ranger starter armor, first screenshot how it normally looks.

SNIP

Naughty bits shown are thanks to Joku's nude skins.

So whether you're like me and want to make the armors and costumes more sexy and a bit more revealing, or whether you want full-on nudity or something inbetween, we've got all the tools we need to do it :)

When I get a bit closer to finishing some mods, I'll make them available to everyone.

How did you do that? Isnt that armor normaly empty underneath (missing mesh)?

SteelReign

Potential Patron
Simply can't get this working at all. No in-game errors, the textures just aren't displaying. Log is showing "unsupported texture." I'm using Windows 10, but the DX11 file seems to be the same as Windows 7. Tried using Joku 5b and 5c files. Neither worked.

Attachments

• resorep error.png
    resorep error.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 205

eyenight

Content Creator
Simply can't get this working at all. No in-game errors, the textures just aren't displaying. Log is showing "unsupported texture." I'm using Windows 10, but the DX11 file seems to be the same as Windows 7. Tried using Joku 5b and 5c files. Neither worked.

For those having issues with nipples etc not showing, it may be that your settings are different. This game uses different texture files, for texture settings. Medium, will be different than High, etc. So you'll either have to change your settings, or rename the textures to the correct name (numbers).

SteelReign

Potential Patron
I don't think it has anything to do with my graphics setting. The textures themselves aren't loading. I'm not missing parts of textures.

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
bardockssj123 bardockssj123 Joku Joku or maybe I have too many textures in modded folder. How many files do you guys have in modded folder? Currently I don't have any problems with performance, it's just the memory usage is abnormal after playing for hours.

Currently im using only 3 filed in my modded folder (Joku V5c ALL Shaved mod)

im using resorep also inside my black desert folder now, cuz im thinking that way the transfer of textures is faster (even maybe it doesnt) but aslong i believe it its fine lol Xd

eyenight

Content Creator
Currently im using only 3 filed in my modded folder (Joku V5c ALL Shaved mod)

im using resorep also inside my black desert folder now, cuz im thinking that way the transfer of textures is faster (even maybe it doesnt) but aslong i believe it its fine lol Xd
I had.. um.. 82 textures.. lol. I will try to use only the important textures later, maybe just body textures and default underwear that can't be hidden with xml.

Itchee

Potential Patron
Hi, im having a bit of trouble getting the game to load completely when using resorep. The game initially starts up fine, gets past the daum screen and past character selection. Once the character attempts to load into the world, however, the load is painfully slow. Eventually the loading bar completes, but sits apparently idle until it times out and throwing a connection to the server has been lost message. Cerophono's mod alone works fine. Using Cerophono's with resorep does load the textures, as i can see it during character selection. For some reason, resorep is timing out my game and im not sure why. Has anyone run into this? If so, is there a workaround or is this a bug with resorep perhaps? Thanks for the help!

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi, im having a bit of trouble getting the game to load completely when using resorep. The game initially starts up fine, gets past the daum screen and past character selection. Once the character attempts to load into the world, however, the load is painfully slow. Eventually the loading bar completes, but sits apparently idle until it times out and throwing a connection to the server has been lost message. Cerophono's mod alone works fine. Using Cerophono's with resorep does load the textures, as i can see it during character selection. For some reason, resorep is timing out my game and im not sure why. Has anyone run into this? If so, is there a workaround or is this a bug with resorep perhaps? Thanks for the help!
It's a known issue. Happens only for some users. Exact reason is unknown. Could be due to memory leaks that will be fixed in next version.
In the meantime could you please send me your PC specs via private message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.