[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (3 Viewers)

Malfyere

Potential Patron
All problems have been solved on my computer.
The latest version of resorep plus the permissions fix allows it ro run smoothly with the game hook in place.
So far I have no issues of game hanging on loading, crashing in-game or poor performance with a dozen or so of my own modded files loaded up.
Saving textures for modding is also working properly.

What is the permission fix? I keep getting large lag spikes and freezes when entering the game with the mod on..how did u fix ur issues?

PsychoEliteNZ

Potential Patron
Ive tried multiple times to get this tool to work, Ive done everything but it still doesn't work. Do I need to launch the 64bit.exe? or is the launcher fine?

G

grrkitty

At this point, I have the original textures working with clothing removed, but nipples etc are still not visible. I have the proper textures inside the modded folder and resorep is pointing to the right location for the modded folder to pull textures from. But, when i launch the game, the textuers in the modded folder don't load.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
For those having issues with nipples etc not showing, it may be that your settings are different. This game uses different texture files, for texture settings. Medium, will be different than High, etc. So you'll either have to change your settings, or rename the textures to the correct name (numbers).

eyenight

Content Creator
For those having issues with nipples etc not showing, it may be that your settings are different. This game uses different texture files, for texture settings. Medium, will be different than High, etc. So you'll either have to change your settings, or rename the textures to the correct name (numbers).
Is it like that in NA/EU version? I didn't know. I'm playing in JP and textures works fine in any settings here.

Edit: Ah, seems like it's really like that, even in JP. Just confirmed it.

Last edited:

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Is it like that in NA/EU version? I didn't know. I'm playing in JP and textures works fine in any settings here.
I'm assuming so. I had the same issue after I made an alt, it changed the settings to Medium, as soon as I switched it back to High the nipples/etc appeared just fine.

eyenight

Content Creator
If I play for long hours with mod, either using resorep or Cerophono's mod or both, it will consume a lot of memory. Last time I played it reached 9GB after about 6 hours. If I'm not using any mods, usually it only consume about 3-4GB, even if I run my game for more that 24 hours. Does anybody experienced this too?

Malfyere

Potential Patron
Anybody getting freezing lag when trying to connect to server and in game? I changed my permissions as suggested but still the same issue. When taking off the resorep everything is back to normal

tessora270778

Potential Patron
Hi

Without the resorepd texture and cerraphono mod, i load the game in 10 seconds...with the resorep texture and ceraphonos mod my game load in 4-5 min^^

Without the mods... i have constant fps and no freeze :)

With i have 10-15 fps and freeze every 10-15 second during 1-3 seconds

Do you have the same? is it normal???

I thnink it is cause withe texture resorepd AND ceraphonos mod, everybody is NUDE ( all the world around me) so it take a lot of ram for see everybody nude all the time^^

So i'm begging you, is there a solution for be nude ONLY myself with a special costume or i don't know why for be nude MYSELF like all other mod nude...

For example for BnS i'm the one to be nude with the hongmoon costumes.
In Tera i'm the one nude with the bikini mods etc etc...

is it possible for BDO TOO?

Malfyere

Potential Patron
Hi

Without the resorepd texture and cerraphono mod, i load the game in 10 seconds...with the resorep texture and ceraphonos mod my game load in 4-5 min^^

Without the mods... i have constant fps and no freeze :)

With i have 10-15 fps and freeze every 10-15 second during 1-3 seconds

Do you have the same? is it normal???

I thnink it is cause withe texture resorepd AND ceraphonos mod, everybody is NUDE ( all the world around me) so it take a lot of ram for see everybody nude all the time^^

So i'm begging you, is there a solution for be nude ONLY myself with a special costume or i don't know why for be nude MYSELF like all other mod nude...

For example for BnS i'm the one to be nude with the hongmoon costumes.
In Tera i'm the one nude with the bikini mods etc etc...

is it possible for BDO TOO?

Same issue here except I'm using just resorep

Ray Wing

Content Creator
If I play for long hours with mod, either using resorep or Cerophono's mod or both, it will consume a lot of memory. Last time I played it reached 9GB after about 6 hours. If I'm not using any mods, usually it only consume about 3-4GB, even if I run my game for more that 24 hours. Does anybody experienced this too?
Wow! I got the same issue. Probably I have a memory leak in code. Will look into it.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I fell into common pitfall: it looks like Resorep does not support files or folders with non English letters in path. Thanks to Arthalis for discovering that. I updated the manual to reflect that until I fix that.

Ceciliaracia

Potential Patron
Hi, thanks for your hard work btw.
I'm a little confused, after following all the steps on the first post, I managed to launch the game without any errors, except that I have no idea how to view the nude bodies, does the mod replace the default underwear? In the character creation screen I caught a glimpse of the mod while switching between armors (Nipples flashed for half a second). When I used Joku's nude textures v5b, the resorep log says Unsupported texture, skipping.

Any help would be appreciated :(

eyenight

Content Creator
Wow! I got the same issue. Probably I have a memory leak in code. Will look into it.
Seems like it's not releasing textures from memory after swapping?

Well this is wierd... I have no problems no freezes, no mem leaks, no fps drops.
It occurs in my PC after playing it for hours, and it goes fast when there are a lot of people.

Hi, thanks for your hard work btw.
I'm a little confused, after following all the steps on the first post, I managed to launch the game without any errors, except that I have no idea how to view the nude bodies, does the mod replace the default underwear? In the character creation screen I caught a glimpse of the mod while switching between armors (Nipples flashed for half a second). When I used Joku's nude textures v5b, the resorep log says Unsupported texture, skipping.

Any help would be appreciated :(
If you only use resorep, wear cash shop lingerie then show lingerie at house or safe place, or wear a damaged armor. If you want to remove outfits, use Cerophono's mod here Black Desert Nude Mod | Undertow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.