[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (5 Viewers)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Example contents of a valid modded folder for the upcoming version:
moddedExample.png

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Hey fellas,

Anyone know how about's to quickly wear down the durability on your armour? I'd like to have that nip slip look, but it seems armour durability wears down REALLY REALLY slowly @_@
Fail some enchants on it, every failed enchant takes 5 durability off permanently. Once you're down to 20% max durability, it'll keep looking ripped/torn even after you fully repair it.

On another topic, I wish someone would just make a mod that simply replaces the default/no armor clothes with nothing, like it should be... that would be so awesome :)

Here's some shots I took with it so far. Modified the textures slightly :)

ugZu30c.jpg

ewyu1ND.jpg

9MvI29K.jpg

icindoy.jpg

xz95ABP.jpg

jobo-chan

Potential Patron
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm placing Joku's files into the modded folder but my textures don't change. Am I supposed to delete the original textures? Sorry, I'm pretty confused.

Breeze

Potential Patron
I put the Joku's files (3 dds files) into modded fold in resorep (Win10), then ran the resorep.jar, but seems nothing changed. Am i doing anything wrong? Thanks.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Version 1.2.0 Alpha is released. Grab it here: Resorep | Undertow

New features:
  • You may now change modded texture resolution as long as you keep original aspect ratio. E.g. use 4096x4096 skin texture instead of 1024x1024
  • You may add arbitrary text to modded texture files. To do that place ~ symbol after number in file name and add your text after ~. E.g. "123456789~Nice texture.dds". But please do not place different files with same number into modded textures folder.
  • Update check will show a popup when you launch resorep.jar if new version is available.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed memory leaks
  • Fixed issues with non English paths to modded/original texture folders and to dll log file
  • Hooking reliability is improved. It is harder to create dll mess in your bin64 folder now.
Update instructions:
  • Launch old Resorep
  • Remove all hooked applications
  • Close old Resorep
  • Unpack and use new version

DaGak

Potential Patron
Hi there. Are modded textures applied only for my character? coz I don't see textures on other characters

Ulysses7

Potential Patron
Hi! I followed all the instructions in the spoiler and up until I have to select the Blackdesert64 to hook it gives me an error that says dx11proxy64.dll

This was after I put in a copy of the d3d11.dll file into the BD64 folder and renamed it as well as put in the ori_d3d11.dll file into the Bd64 folder.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.