[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (9 Viewers)

Voluptua

Potential Patron
Whenever I try to hook the Blackdesert exe file in resorep, for some reason I keep getting the notice "dx11prozy64.dll -> (the file I chose)"

What did I mess up?

Shukero

Potential Patron
I have gone through the readme for resorep, and installed it per the readme. Then I took the 3 v5 skins and added them to the "modded" folder as discussed in the readme; start the game with no errors, but then when I get to character creation, I still see the default "underweared" models. Is there something special I'm missing?

Screen shot:

Lg72P7D.png

I also added the 32bit executable out of frustration after the 64 bit one did not work. I am running a windows 64 bit system.
Please help!

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Whenever I try to hook the Blackdesert exe file in resorep, for some reason I keep getting the notice "dx11prozy64.dll -> (the file I chose)"

What did I mess up?
Usage instructions says: Make sure that your Windows user has write rights for game folder!

Shukero

Potential Patron
Skins will change skins, not underwear

By skins I mean the .dds files. when I use Ray Wings ~24.dds files it works, but not when I use either Joku's or cerophono's .dds files it doesn't work. Are these not textures?

Last edited:

Itchee

Potential Patron
Thanks a ton to Ray for helping me with my questions on getting this to work. The new version of resorep solved alot of it, so great job!
Also, to all the modders and those who made textures, awesome work!

May seem silly, but im not super interested in running around completely naked all the time, but im not a fan of the underwear in the game either. heres a pic of my huge boob'd ranger with a little bit showing....kinda always envisioned her to look like this in this armor (i think its sexier this way too lol)

30tLY7n.png

OXVGB4B.png

Rysten

Potential Patron
I followed the directions exactly but when I try to launch BDO, I get to the Pearl Abyss splash screen and then get a "Failed to load d3d11.dll" error. I am also using Cerophono's mod. I was able to load BDO just fine using Cerophono's mod but when I went to replace the textures is when the error happened.

Running Windows 10 Pro.

Last edited:

Itchee

Potential Patron
By skins I mean the .dds files. when I use Ray Wings ~24.dds files it works, but not when I use either Joku's or cerophono's .dds files it doesn't work. Are these not textures?

What class are you using? I had a similar issue at first, then realized you had to add Ray's textures, some of which I think "remove" the default underwear, then add Joku's textures, overwriting the ones from Ray's pack. It worked with my ranger with no problems.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I followed the directions exactly but when I try to launch BDO, I get to the Pearl Abyss splash screen and then get a "Failed to load d3d11.dll" error. I am also using Cerophono's mod. I was able to load BDO just fine using Cerophono's mod but when I went to replace the textures is when the error happened.

Running Windows 10 Pro.
Please see the first post of this topic, "How to report a bug" section.

Rysten

Potential Patron
Please see the first post of this topic, "How to report a bug" section.
My bad on that. There is a problem with that though, no resorepDll.log is being created and neither are any dump files (in mentioned location) for BDO... All I have are the standard BDO logs in the game folder. Do you still want what I can give you or will that not really be helpful...

Ray Wing

Content Creator
My bad on that. There is a problem with that though, no resorepDll.log is being created and neither are any dump files (in mentioned location) for BDO... All I have are the standard BDO logs in the game folder. Do you still want what I can give you or will that not really be helpful...
That will be helpful even without dll log and dump folder. Collect everything that you can from "How to report a bug" section.

Xenomorphlol1

Potential Patron
Out of fustration I decided to reply on what to do about these errors.
I am not much of a computer geek so following instructions can get confusing, but have followed them with the best of my abilities... so please bare with me :smile:

I have windows 7 x64, and believed I have installed the correct Java (there were two options to download so I downloaded the first win7 x64 version).

Upon getting to step 6 I encounter:
m1E5zmC.png

I have searched through the comments and have found that the solution the TC posted on page 1 has changed the outcome of the error:
zm2Mjha.png

If anyone has had these similar errors and found a solution (maybe it was somewhere in the comments and I overlooked it?) mind helping me out...
Again I am not at all smart with computers and programs, so if at all maybe simplified instructions? :wink:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Out of fustration I decided to reply on what to do about these errors.
I am not much of a computer geek so following instructions can get confusing, but have followed them with the best of my abilities... so please bare with me :smile:

I have windows 7 x64, and believed I have installed the correct Java (there were two options to download so I downloaded the first win7 x64 version).

Upon getting to step 6 I encounter:
m1E5zmC.png

I have searched through the comments and have found that the solution the TC posted on page 1 has changed the outcome of the error:
zm2Mjha.png

If anyone has had these similar errors and found a solution (maybe it was somewhere in the comments and I overlooked it?) mind helping me out...
Again I am not at all smart with computers and programs, so if at all maybe simplified instructions? :wink:
Looks like folder permissions issue. Use the attached file if you have English Windows version.

Attachments

setBdoFolderPermissions.7z
258 bytes · Views: 220

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.