[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (8 Viewers)

B

Bao Nguyen

I need some help!

So, I can get Cerophono complete nude mod to work just fine, but I can't seem to get any of the Resorep mods to work at all, despite following all the instructions and fixes from page 1.

So.... what do I miss ?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I need some help!

So, I can get Cerophono complete nude mod to work just fine, but I can't seem to get any of the Resorep mods to work at all, despite following all the instructions and fixes from page 1.

So.... what do I miss ?
You may send me a bug report. Please see the first post of this topic "How to report a bug" section.

Last edited:
B

BasiliskBUM

Hey there. I'm a complete amateur when it comes to this stuff and I am running into some problems. Ive followed the instructions posted but I run into an issue when I reach the step where I am to click on the + sign to add the BDO.exe. I select that and an error pops up that says dx11proxy64.dll, and then nothing. Any tips on how to get past this step is greatly appreciated!
I am having the same issue, cant seem to get the exe. to hook.. I tried everything posted in the thread... any more help?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Work in progress for 1.2.0 version:
Update check.png
No it is not a new version yet, just a test of an update check window.
I am having the same issue, cant seem to get the exe. to hook.. I tried everything posted in the thread... any more help?
You may send me a bug report. Please see the first post of this topic "How to report a bug" section.

Vergil

Content Creator
Ray Wing! Thank you for doing this great tool! I've waited so long for this. Keep up the good work! :)
I've tried it with Black Desert but Photoshop CC 2015 is not able to open the dds files that came out of the game. PS can handle all the other dds files that I've used in the past. That means the dds plugin is still working. Do you know how this can be? In the meantime I will use Gimp I guess. Didn't tested it though.

This happens when I drag n drop the dds

upload_2016-3-11_2-21-39.png

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Ray Wing! Thank you for doing this great tool! I've waited so long for this. Keep up the good work! :)
I've tried it with Black Desert but Photoshop CC 2015 is not able to open the dds files that came out of the game. PS can handle all the other dds files that I've used in the past. That means the dds plugin is still working. Do you know how this can be? In the meantime I will use Gimp I guess. Didn't tested it though.

This happens when I drag n drop the dds

View attachment 48370

Mabe reinstall plugin?
https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I'm pretty much blown away at the power of the tools we have for modding BDO :)
With Ray Wing's excellent Resorep program and a modified version of Cerophono's nudism patch you can do pretty much anything.
Here is my recent work-in-progress on the Ranger starter armor, first screenshot how it normally looks.

a5PFrAy.jpg

FIdkq1z.jpg

vrl349r.jpg

I still have much work to tidy up this armor (and there are soooo many others to work on), but as you can see, the stockings are gone, the dress is shorter and more revealing at the front and sides as well as open at the back, excess padding is gone and it's generally much more appealing to look at.
But it doesn't have to end there, for those of you who want to see the naughty bits...

ZVpVMUZ.jpg

7Zcyxyt.jpg

Naughty bits shown are thanks to Joku's nude skins.

So whether you're like me and want to make the armors and costumes more sexy and a bit more revealing, or whether you want full-on nudity or something inbetween, we've got all the tools we need to do it :)

When I get a bit closer to finishing some mods, I'll make them available to everyone.

nb6636

Vivacious Visitor
I'm pretty much blown away at the power of the tools we have for modding BDO :)
With Ray Wing's excellent Resorep program and a modified version of Cerophono's nudism patch you can do pretty much anything.
Here is my recent work-in-progress on the Ranger starter armor, first screenshot how it normally looks.

a5PFrAy.jpg

FIdkq1z.jpg

vrl349r.jpg

I still have much work to tidy up this armor (and there are soooo many others to work on), but as you can see, the stockings are gone, the dress is shorter and more revealing at the front and sides as well as open at the back, excess padding is gone and it's generally much more appealing to look at.
But it doesn't have to end there, for those of you who want to see the naughty bits...

ZVpVMUZ.jpg

7Zcyxyt.jpg

Naughty bits shown are thanks to Joku's nude skins.

So whether you're like me and want to make the armors and costumes more sexy and a bit more revealing, or whether you want full-on nudity or something inbetween, we've got all the tools we need to do it :)

When I get a bit closer to finishing some mods, I'll make them available to everyone.

Looks really good! Great work. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.