[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (11 Viewers)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Would you mind posting the dds's of the various armors? For some reason, I can't get either photoshop or gimp to open the saved textures.

I will start posting my work once I have the full system in place to share, because it requires a modified version of Cerophono's texture swapping mod to work correctly.
For editing the DDS textures I use Paint.net which is very similar to Photoshop, but doesn't have any issues opening and saving, nor has it ever left editing artifacts that sometimes appear when people modify DDS textures.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Ray Wing Ray Wing , I took a moment during the BDO downtime to see if your program would work on another game. I tried it on Rise of the Tomb Raider, which should be only for 64 bit systems, and DX11, but I could not get it to work. Just reporting back my initial findings.

Edit: I also tried Ark: Survival Evolved, and neither one would work. :(
So far it's looking like it only works on BDO.

Last edited:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
sharing more pics
51i8Nff.jpg

q0l0ti8.jpg

h5cVVsC.jpg

I0pYwYM.jpg

0kuDUvD.jpg

h71QZvr.jpg

I see all characters whith big breast, give me name is mod? Or link.

tokihazuna

Potential Patron
There is any way to change low durability armor skin and high durability ?

I would like to only got low durability armor skin instead of high ^^

eyenight

Content Creator
There is any way to change low durability armor skin and high durability ?

I would like to only got low durability armor skin instead of high ^^
I think it's possible, but maybe it's easier if you use Cerophono's method for that. Haven't tried it yet though.

tokihazuna

Potential Patron
Hmm sorry but ... if it's possible ... how can you change the low durability skin and the high durability skin ? In which documents are they situated ?

( Sorry for my bad english )

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hmm sorry but ... if it's possible ... how can you change the low durability skin and the high durability skin ? In which documents are they situated ?

( Sorry for my bad english )

You can't simply swap one for the other, you need to use a modified version of Cerophono's texture swapping mod.
Each armor/costume has matching textures for undamaged and low durability, however if you simply saved the low durability ones in place of the undamaged ones, you would end up with holes in the skin mesh.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
You can't simply swap one for the other, you need to use a modified version of Cerophono's texture swapping mod.
Each armor/costume has matching textures for undamaged and low durability, however if you simply saved the low durability ones in place of the undamaged ones, you would end up with holes in the skin mesh.
Give pls link on textures.
Can I have an angel dress only see the wings?

Last edited:
A

Arthalis

Hello,

Thanks for your work, but I have a "Debug assertion failed" error message when I load the characters.

bug blackdesert.jpg
I've tried to remove the files and retry from the beginning, but same. I've also tried the manual way, same bug.
Apparently it's a date problem, but I don't know how to fix it. Any idea?

Thanks !

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Hello,

Thanks for your work, but I have a "Debug assertion failed" error message when I load the characters.

View attachment 48353
I've tried to remove the files and retry from the beginning, but same. I've also tried the manual way, same bug.

Thanks !
Update visualC++

nb6636

Vivacious Visitor
Okay I got "Black Garter Belt" cash shop underwear to go away finally. Had to download and use gimp since photoshop wasn't saving my dxt1's right.

Attachments

• 2016-03-09_349836488.JPG
    2016-03-09_349836488.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 608

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Ray, do you have any suggestions/advice on my post.
Could you please refer to the first post of this topic, "How to report bugs" section and send me a private message?
Ray Wing Ray Wing , I took a moment during the BDO downtime to see if your program would work on another game. I tried it on Rise of the Tomb Raider, which should be only for 64 bit systems, and DX11, but I could not get it to work. Just reporting back my initial findings.

Edit: I also tried Ark: Survival Evolved, and neither one would work. :(
So far it's looking like it only works on BDO.
That is sad :(
Hello,

View attachment 48353

Thanks !
That looks interesting. Could you please refer to the first post of this topic, "How to report bugs" section and send me a private message? Looking forward to get your dump. Please also make sure that you do not have files of zero size in modded textures folder.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.