Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (1 Viewer)

aakamrua

Potential Patron
Ok Hopefully you can help me out with this as iv'e been working at it all day and have yet to find a fix... the game loads just fine. Have a simple nude mod installed but this bug worked before and after installation in fact the only way i was able to get any ingame result of size increase/decrease was when i have the nude mod installed.
TERA_ScreenShot_20140923_185511.png

As you can clearly see those don't look plushy and comfortable they look like they could decapitate any living organism that gets too close...

increasing the value gave expected results (the same thing but longer [looked like karate tits])

also after continuing to mess around with it i equiped and dequiped my armor which reset it back to the default size and shape but i was unable to increase size from that point on.. before the nude mod i was unable to increase size what so ever the only indication xTera was even working at all was the same bug above but in the char selection menu... I'm running everything compatible admin mode and everything iv'e tried restarting Tera and xTera in several different combos and for the life of me idk wtf is going on here.

Another thing i might mention is every time i restart Tera and/or xTera the Tera ID -> ***** and the adress for all of the body parts change

Hope i can get this fixed. looking forward to the land of pillows.

Edit: Ok well i fixed the problem :D just a tip to other users out there if you run into this problem remember to change the START address from FC300000 to FC100000

call me a derp but i accidentally changed the end address and it cause all sorts of stuff to happen o.o

Last edited by a moderator:

mxjzm

Casual Client
As you can clearly see those don't look plushy and comfortable they look like they could decapitate any living organism that gets too close...
LOL

Edit: Ok well i fixed the problem :D just a tip to other users out there if you run into this problem remember to change the START address from FC300000 to FC100000

call me a derp but i accidentally changed the end address and it cause all sorts of stuff to happen o.o
Good to know it works then.
Regards

aakamrua

Potential Patron
yup the only thing i could use now are higher poly meshes lol if its possible to get those for the characters of Tera then i would like to do so. so if anyone can provide info of whether or not it possible or links that would be great.

S

SiniX

Thanks Mxjzm for making this neat mod, as well those who supported in the making(Arcux, Exgenesis).

Upon visiting Exgenesis's thread about using CE for some body modifications, I kind of took a look into it myself and learned a little bit on how to work with it (still a noob at it so far lol) and actually found some things that you might be able to add or look at for your awesome mod. Not much, but I'll do what I can.

Stalkersan

Potential Patron
Maybe I'm doing it wrong but using the Xtera, is it possible to just adjust one race. Cause if I wanted to change the height of just my Castanic right now its doing it to all races.

mxjzm

Casual Client
Not at the moment. It change all races.
SiniX told me about a possible method to do that, but I have not had time to check it.

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
Hello, I have read the thread but it is still not clear to me how to use this mod. I started Tera then started xTera with admin rights. Waited till it said ready (I think it says ready.) I logged in with one of my characters and switched back to xTera and did increments of 1,000,000. Went back to the game and changed clothes several times but nothing changed.

Is there some step I'm not doing?

Thank you

L

LuBu

I found a workaround for Amani. If you go into tools - options - advanced, click over to manual you will see the window titled "main breast value." If you change that to a known Amani value then you can mess around with them at least a bit. 1066769565 is the best one I have found so far. 1067665901 does some things, but it's kind of wonky and sometimes just does one side, which is kind of funny!

Anyway, enjoy your buxom reptile ladies! If anyone better at this can find a better value to plug in there, let me know.

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
I'm having a bit of trouble with this maybe someone can help me out. This works for me sporadically, sometimes it works fine but to get it to work I have to restart the game and xTera like 50 times trying different things until it magically works. Haven't found the exact formula and the results are different each time.

Sometimes one boob is up while the other one is down, in a flat twist. Other times the right boob grows to the right and when I change gear it goes back to normal. Today it started messing with the sound.

Maybe I'm putting the range of the memory too high? please someone help me out :(

edit: finally found out how to make it work 100% of the time. I just have to play on a fresh boot. If I just start xTera and then Tera after booting it works just fine, if I play anything else or I start Tera twice it stops working.

Last edited by a moderator:

xion1

Potential Patron
hi, i cant manage to make it work since the FoA arrived. hope anyone have a solution for this pls

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hello,
I think it's just a small modification to addresses, but if not, i'll do a new release.
You'll have to wait for us in NA servers... No fun for us until tuesday (16-dec) :'c

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.