maswoo

Potential Patron
Banner_4_by_1_withgirls.jpg

Overview:
Korx Corporate Congress is a tycoon, management, trainer game.
On the edges of the Rose Petal Galaxy spanning a few dozen stars exists The Korx Corporate Congress, A hyper capitalist corporate dictatorship of crazy, materialistic, sex obsessed tycoons, hell bent on selfishly making themselves more powerful without care of who they have to screw.
Built and ruled by the financial elite far from their original homeworld, this separated colony has built a successful independent civilisation.
In Korx Corporate Congress you play as a citizen, like any citizen you can buy and trade slaves from the market. Officially slavery is a punishment for most crimes, minor crimes may result in limited indentured slavery, however the elites are known for taking kickbacks for looking the other way allowing the enslavement of those without the resources to protect themselves.
Starting as a nobody you will have to take out a loan for some initial capital, of course the only loan available to a nobody uses their own citizenship as collateral, fail to pay it back will result in slavery. Keep ahead if your debt by training, selling, and or working your assets.
Success brings opportunity and advancement, failure results in enslavement.​

Release Date: 2021-06-11
Developer: Maswoo Discord - Twitter - Patreon - Subscribestar - Itch
Version: v0.121

DOWNLOAD
Link to free public version free public release WIN64 version v0.11
9.png
8.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
1.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg

Changelog:
V0.121
  • Fixed issue where modify buttons stop working
  • Moved save location to persitent data path to solve potential permission issues
  • Updated Unity version to 2020.3.12f1
  • Save menu now scrolls
  • Removed inspection from help text
V0.12 Changelog
  • Player character creation and customization
  • Male characters with genitals
  • Slave customization (Hormones, Salon, Surgery and Wardrobe)
  • Animations/visualization for every state
  • Improved market screen
  • Outfits
  • New hairstyles
  • Skins
  • UI changes
  • Daily autosave
  • Removed direct interaction stuff (will reintroduce later when its better)

V0.11
  • Resolution support (from 5:4 to 32:9)
  • New time controls (increment in 1 second, 10 second, 1 minute, 10 minute and 1 hour per second)
  • New sleep related rules (use sleep deprivation to reduce willpower)
  • Auto rent toggle (skip outgoings pop-up)
  • Training balance changes
  • Fear now lowers hate down to 50%
  • Taming is faster
  • Guilt/Merit values squished
  • Love, hate and fear gains changed
  • Reduced obedience requirement for jobs
  • Jobs whore and servant now generate merit/guilt and issue punishments
  • Reworked skills multiplier to include sleep deprivation and intelligence
V0.1
  • Initial Release
Developer Notes
Hi Maswoo here.
There is a help button at the top of the screen with some explanation of mechanics or you could try figure out how it works by yourself.
Enjoy, if you encounter a bug or want to let me know your thoughts consider joining the discord.
Future plans for the game:
-Pregnancy
-Event system
-Play as a slave
-Cattle/cow job
-Map (with purchasable property and travel simulation)

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Download links removed. :mad:

Violation of the "I deserve free money' rule.

Your game requires payment to download; you did not offer a free version, nor did you include a link back to Undertow 'above the fold' on your download pages.

Please read and follow Undertow site rules. There is a link to site rules is in my siggie.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

maswoo

Potential Patron
Download links removed. :mad:

Violation of the "I deserve free money' rule.

Your game requires payment to download; you did not offer a free version, nor did you include a link back to Undertow 'above the fold' on your download pages.

Please read and follow Undertow site rules. There is a link to site rules is in my siggie.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
There is a link back on both patreon and superstar. There is a free version of the last build on Itchio, patreon and superstar, just the latest build requires payment.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I re-examined your patreon site.
It took me a great deal of effort to find both the link to the free version and the link back to Undertow there, but I did eventually find them. The idea for showing the link back and the free demo version is to make it EASY for our members to find them.
As such, you may edit your original post to show the links I previously deleted.
I have edited your original post to provide a quick link to the win 64 free version.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

maswoo

Potential Patron

Things are starting to come together and work. In the video I'm showing the new UI, the scheduler and character pairing.

The idea with the states is you're going to start with some of the basics and then unlock new ones, either because they are paired with some equipment you buy or because there are stat requirements like skills or obedience. This should create some progression, getting more options to train and modify characters in different ways as you play.

I've added lots of tooltips so you can see what things do. There are quite a few animation and clipping issues in the video, I'll try to fix those before next release.

Hopefully more soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.