Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (1 Viewer)

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hi, I followed the readme and trying to figure out why this is not working.
It tried different zones, Empty ones and equipping / unequipping. :(

View attachment 22832

hmm..
Offset is not working atm, too much work to keep offsets alive.
Try this:
Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Uncheck Offset Function
Save and try again.

Hope it helps
Regards

Hethro

Potential Patron
The GameManager has went from 01CB53A8 to 01CB53B8. Just FYI :)

hmm..
Offset is not working atm, too much work to keep offsets alive.
Try this:
Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Uncheck Offset Function
Save and try again.

Hope it helps
Regards

I

I3455

Hi there guys,
I am rather new to the whole modding scene so please don't rip me to shredds :D
@mxjzm
i have some issues with the xtera.exe =( it just won't load after starting the application. It is trying to start but somehow after a quick load nothing happens. Starting it as an admin doesn't help. Guess it is my computer that has the problem. tho, but just wanted to ask if this might be a common error to you and if you could help me with some wisdom.
Keep up the good work !
Regards
I3455

mxjzm

Casual Client
I need more specific information about the problem.
It starts? does it say Problem Detected? It says Ready and nothing change?

zenden

Potential Patron
What could cause the program to not work on Amani? Works fine with all other races. Not getting any errors, and not sure where to enter this "The GameManager has went from 01CB53A8 to 01CB53B8" info. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Just discovered this, Thank you for a great tool! Talk about being able to customize how your character really looks now! Thank you!!

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Can you use this to adjust multiple toons? Also, has anyone got this to adjust the Elin's chest? I haven't had any luck giving my elin boobs lol.

mxjzm

Casual Client
Elin boobs only works with 2013, 2014 swimsuits. (Tera side problem)
If you have one of these, use the "Elin 2013 Swimsuit" SubTab, in Chest Tab.
And multiple toons, mmm well, it affects every toon in game, so yeah.
You can also save one profile for different characters, but you have to apply it every time you want to change.
Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

otinane

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot for this tool. I just used it for the first time, and all work perfectly without any issue.

One question.

If i save a profile, it will apply to every toon in my account, or just to the one i had logged in the moment i saved it?

Last edited by a moderator:

amigaone

Potential Patron
Read Above

Elin boobs only works with 2013, 2014 swimsuits. (Tera side problem)
If you have one of these, use the "Elin 2013 Swimsuit" SubTab, in Chest Tab.
And multiple toons, mmm well, it affects every toon in game, so yeah.
You can also save one profile for different characters, but you have to apply it every time you want to change.
Regards.
Yes every Toon.

S

seemenaked

Friend got me back into the game recently and I could use some help setting up everything for a highelf. Some general pointers would be nice, because I feel a little lost right now :(

otinane

Potential Patron
One more question, just to be certain. If i have apply in-game a shape changer, let's say +3 Thighs. And i use the tool and i add +3 Thigh Thickness.

That means the total thigh thickness is +6.

Now i change my opinion, and i press the "reset" button. The thighs will return to +0 (pre-shape changer) or to the original +3, because shape changer is a permanent change?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
One more question, just to be certain. If i have apply in-game a shape changer, let's say +3 Thighs. And i use the tool and i add +3 Thigh Thickness.

That means the total thigh thickness is +6.

Now i change my opinion, and i press the "reset" button. The thighs will return to +0 (pre-shape changer) or to the original +3, because shape changer is a permanent change?

I think you're over-thinking it. The only time the size will change is if you run this program while playing Tera. Shut this program down, start up Tera, and presto; no bigger boobs/head/thighs. In addition, in game changer will be viewable by everyone. This makes it viewable by only you.

What I'm wondering about (I don't want to buy a elin bathing suit unless I have to) is can I wear other armors and see the bigger chest or is it only if I have the bikini equiped?

mxjzm

Casual Client
The thighs will return to +0 (pre-shape changer) or to the original +3, because shape changer is a permanent change?
It stacks, that means if you use +3 on one character and +0 on other, and you increase using xTera, the first one will show bigger, and if you reset (xTera values) it will return to +3 and +0.

What I'm wondering about (I don't want to buy a elin bathing suit unless I have to) is can I wear other armors and see the bigger chest or is it only if I have the bikini equiped?
Sadly, only bikinis 2013+ for elin boobs.
Tera developers didnt create elin chest for any other item,Or at least i haven't find it so far.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
It stacks, that means if you use +3 on one character and +0 on other, and you increase using xTera, the first one will show bigger, and if you reset (xTera values) it will return to +3 and +0.

Sadly, only bikinis 2013+ for elin boobs.
Tera developers didnt create elin chest for any other item,Or at least i haven't find it so far.

Ah, that explains why I see so many elin's in bikini's :)

Thanks for letting me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.