Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (1 Viewer)

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
hello ,Since the 12th of December works Xtera no more. Since Tera EU came the new patch.Must I return the address of Manuel in Setup Change? or comes out of a fix ?
Pls to answer. But Great job Top thumbs up Please Keep it upit upBest greaz Kim

Edit: Breast pointers status: Failure! Looking for Main Breast address I need a new Main Breast Value ?

Last edited by a moderator:

caboom

Potential Patron
Hello,
I think it's just a small modification to addresses, but if not, i'll do a new release.
You'll have to wait for us in NA servers... No fun for us until tuesday (16-dec) :'c

hey i appreciate the time you put into this, i just hope you will have the time considering how much work there is with the new patch. xD

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hi hi, good news, easy to fix ^^
Try this:
Start Address = FB000000
End Address = FD6FFFFF
(64 bits only, 32 bits comming soon)

I'll build a new release, just to make things easier; please be patient... hopefully this weekend.
Regards.

amigaone

Potential Patron
Go too tools then options then advanced tab looks for Search Function go too the highlight fist Start Address highlight it put in FB000000
then go too second Address and put in FD6FFFFF
it works for me and I should work for you too.
PS don't forget play with the values that might help.

M

m3dicat3d

Edited: (I think I just answered my own questions)

Great Work! And many thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
Great work first ; ) often can not say enough my problem is , I download the 1.8 rar . have since then but the 1.7 version by unpacking xtera1.8.jpg

M

megax780

Is their an increase butt slider for castanics would like a bit more junk in the truck if you know what I mean. (Not increase butt height)

S

Sube

Hi, I followed the readme and trying to figure out why this is not working.
It tried different zones, Empty ones and equipping / unequipping. :(

Error.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.