Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (2 Viewers)

mxjzm

Casual Client
Ok,
This is an alpha version for 64 bit that only supports the main Chest slider (left one, image).
If you are interested please give it a try at your side, I used a shortcut in order to speed up a bit (a lot) the search function.
Out of 20 attempts, which involved closing entirely the game, this function worked perfectly all the times; but I'm not sure if the assumption I'm using here applies for everyone.

NOT WORKING!!!
Update: I identified the issue thanks to some testers, I will release a new version probably this weekend since it needs more polishing...

Link [xTera 1.9 alpha]
Pass: GVZ
why was this the password again?

Please let me know if it worked (or not). So I can continue the revival process.
Also remember that in order to see the change you need to equip/re-equip an outfit (2013 swimsuits not supported for now).

1603236767891.png

Last edited:

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hello.
I think version 1.9.5 beta is ready.
Download Link

Try version 1.9.6 beta instead.
Download Link

2013 Swimsuits working. (No elins yet, but soon).
This version has massive upgrades over the search function, some of them courtesy of Xdevelnet's ideas. Kudos to them.
I included my tuned configuration this time, you can just delete or overwrite if you want (Options.xml).

Technical stuff (no need to read):
1. Parallel searching. You can tune up the best for your system, in my case 16 threads with High priority was the sweet spot (around 10-30 seconds). Be warned that a high amount of threads can be counter productive, above 128 It slowed down the search in my tests, but go and test yours.
2. Sequential search. Allows to search values each 4 bytes sequence, ignoring intermediate searches, this reduces the number of readings.
3. Validation. Have you ever come to this program saying that all is ok but didn't work? That's almost for sure because a false positive. Currently I support using the 2013 expected value at the expected address as a validation so I can be sure now that, if a value is found, is the correct one.
4. Stack size readings. Around 64 MB was working great here. Too high can improve performance, but reduces significantly the accuracy.

Update: Additional to this, I'm trying a new engine which is waaay faster. Check Version 1.9.6

Please give it a try and tell me how it goes.

Last edited:

tagaxxl

Potential Patron
Somehow I manage to get it working but for the amani doesnt work.
I see 4 option so I have the new version.

Last edited:

mxjzm

Casual Client
That's right, only main and 2013 swimsuits (excluding Elins) are working currently, I will check the rest when I have some free time.

papadam_papadam

Author
Editor
Latest 32-bit version works with Asura.ru. Just you have to go to Options->Advanced and change search Function Start Address to F0000000

I had no success with Akeron.space server. It should work but this may depend on if you have 32 or 64-bit OS and which video drivers. Read the post from Jul 14, 2014 and experiment.

Latest 64-bit xTera for 64-bit client works for human females. (It's bit incompatible bc version 100.02 GF#12 we have is Gameforge build, not by Korean devs). It also started working for elves on Menma 2.0 update. (What is happening here?!) Could not test castanic, no char slots. You have to run it as admin since game is also running admin.

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20230726_002940.jpg
    TERA_ScreenShot_20230726_002940.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.