Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (6 Viewers)

seskins

Potential Patron
After the latest patch it's just searching until it says "problem detected :( " I'm using the EU version of Tera. Am I the only one with this problem? Help please?

From the log:

[Search Method] Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 0
[Search Method] Looking for Main Breast address...
[Offset Method] Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 1
[Offset Method] Looking for Main Breast address...

Tried setting the search functions start and end adresses to FB30000 - FF00000 (I'm using win 8.1 64bit)

YAY! I managed to fix my problem by changing search adresses to FC100000-FCFFFFFF. (I'm no good with hex. Just selected something more or less random :P )

mxjzm

Casual Client
Look, for nth time, changes are not permanent and only for your computer, volatile, it's all in your mind (facepalm) it is literally IMPOSIBLE for other people to see your changes. (Remember me one guy that says that and sent me a screenshot and guess what? placebo).
Please stop spamming that, i have a lot of testers and no problems like those.
If you don't believe me, feel free to download and build your own version...
A bug like that should be easy to track and reproduce in any computer, we tried speed boosters, third party programs, mods, different environments and computers, double clients. I'll not insist in this bug because it's unexisting.

Edit:
Btw. Boobs with new swimsuits does work, just use the same 2013 swimsuit controls or X,Y,Z Chest controls.

Last edited by a moderator:

touki

Potential Patron
Oh god why...
Look, for nth time, changes are not permanent and only for your computer, volatile, it's all in your mind (facepalm) it is literally IMPOSIBLE for other people to see your changes. (Remember me one guy that says that and sent me a screenshot and guess what? placebo).
Please stop spamming that, i have a lot of testers and no problems like those.
If you don't believe me, feel free to download and build your own version...
A bug like that should be easy to track and reproduce in any computer, we tried speed boosters, third party programs, mods, different environments and computers, double clients. I'll not insist in this bug because it's unexisting.

Edit:
Btw. Boobs with new swimsuits does work, just use the same 2013 swimsuit controls or X,Y,Z Chest controls.

Hmm..I don't know if others are able to see it but I do realize sometimes that when I run by some players they have ridiculously huge thighs..oh and I forgot to add that those thighs are only attainable by the program to my knowledge.

But here's a screenshot of my high elf. This is when I don't have the program on. The one on the left is how she should look like. The one on the right is highlighted with red paint emphasizing on the creepy legs. You can tell the differences immediately...I'm forced to use the program to look normal lol

weirdo.jpg

W

Witepanda

I would start up xtera then log onto tera. i would get this popup from xtera. how do i bypass this? it may be a simply fix. But I'll quite bad with this stuff. Pls send help KKTHX
Capture.PNG

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hmm, some computers need admin privileges for xTera, i noticed that, if you use some kind of booster like Razer, you have to start xTera with admin Privileges.
Tell us if it fix your problem.

I know i know.. pretty lazy Exception handler, it is just too much work for a single programmer :c
(In fact, would be great if "someone" continue his work with dps meter for tera... wtb free time)

bear555

Potential Patron
Would like that Femani would be included in this too. Only separation works from elin 2013 swimsuit addresses for Femani 2014 swimsuits.

strapjob

Potential Patron
I'm getting a Unhandled exception has occurred in your application error.

Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.

continuing does nothing but have the error keep popping up and I have to quit out of xTera.

Any Idea's?

Thx

whynotyou888

Potential Patron
hi! Mxjzm. The v1.7 adjuster cant use after the recent patch in NA server. Keep failing on breast pointers. could you fix it plz?

R

Rehceel

YAY! I managed to fix my problem by changing search adresses to FC100000-FCFFFFFF. (I'm no good with hex. Just selected something more or less random :P )
An earlier post fixed his problems by going to the options and changing the search address to the ones in the quote. I tried it along with disabling any chest-related things for now and it'll at least run for any other options you might have it for.

mxjzm

Casual Client
Working hours...
I'll test r1.7 after patch later, and fix if need (Should be easy to fix changing address instead of re-built a new release).

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hi hi
Just change the start address from FC300000 to FC100000
or, if you are using a 32 bit OS, from FC300000 to 7C100000

Address.png

Mastah

Potential Patron
Thank you for the instructions. First time it didn't work for me and that fixed it right up.

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
had found a problem, and with the change the start address goes back everything. I love your work. <3 Keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.