Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (1 Viewer)

S

scat1xxx

Dude you are totally awesome!

I just discovered this and i'm loving it. I have never modded a game because i'm not confident enough to go changing files in the depths of my PC but this is easy to use and give great results.

The only thing i would like to see is it working with the Aman females. My hot, bikini clad, Aman archer fells a little left out and of all my characters she was always the one that most needed a little something extra.

Anyway thanks for making this available.

F

flamegod7

I am getting the "Problem detected :(" notification when trying to run any version of the program. On the console, it states "Breast pointers status: Failure!" and continuously fails every time. Any help with this issue is much appreciated. Thanks! :)

xtera error.jpg

EDIT: Nvm, problem's solved. I just had to look back a couple pages (Thanks Kazumu and mxjzm XD).

Last edited by a moderator:

mxjzm

Casual Client
Everything works as usual.
If you are experiencing problems try this:

If you're running Tera on a x86 (32 bit) Operative System:
Change the search function's range from FC300000 - FF00000 to 7C30000 - 7F00000

If you're running Tera on a x64 (64 bit) Operative System:
Change the search function's range from FC300000 - FF00000 to FB30000 - FF00000

Also, you can do the Direct Access method, searching the value in CheatEngine like i said many times before.
Hope it helps, let me know any news.

touki

Potential Patron
Hey folks, thanks for the mod but I've encounters some problems. After I used the program for a good 1-2 weeks I noticed that even without using the program my elf and other races' legs are ridiculously long. When I use the program I didn't set my legs that skinny and long. Is there any way to fix this? I tried resetting it to the default value with the program but it's even LONGER. How can I get the "real" default? When the game starts my characters look really creepy.... I thought the mod should only work if I'm using the program right?

Btw I'm using the latest version if this helps. Please..answers?

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hey folks, thanks for the mod but I've encounters some problems. After I used the program for a good 1-2 weeks I noticed that even without using the program my elf and other races' legs are ridiculously long. When I use the program I didn't set my legs that skinny and long. Is there any way to fix this? I tried resetting it to the default value with the program but it's even LONGER. How can I get the "real" default? When the game starts my characters look really creepy.... I thought the mod should only work if I'm using the program right?

Btw I'm using the latest version if this helps. Please..answers?

There is no posible way that this program do something if it is closed. End of story.
For the legs and random mods, it sounds like the program found a value and it assume is the chest value, if you change something after that, you'll modify everything except the one you want.
How to fix? instead of changing Main Chest value, modify the X,Y,Z Chest values, same result, no mistake in search function.

touki

Potential Patron
There is no posible way that this program do something if it is closed. End of story.
For the legs and random mods, it sounds like the program found a value and it assume is the chest value, if you change something after that, you'll modify everything except the one you want.
How to fix? instead of changing Main Chest value, modify the X,Y,Z Chest values, same result, no mistake in search function.

Trust me, I thought the same as you. I've read what I should read in terms of instruction and information on the program. Naturally, my reasoning was just like yours, "it shouldn't effect the client at all unless it was turned on". My characters all have long skinny legs and they're abnormal without the program. Female Castanics shouldn't be taller than a male high-elf, right? Now when I play I actually have to use the program to adjust their sizes in order to make my characters look normal. I started noticing this because sometimes I get lazy and I don't use the program; the result was my response.

I know what I saw and I'm not here to cause trouble because I actually want to use the program as well but at least think of the possibilities that there might be issues with the client and the program? Anyways I will try that fix that you spoke of. I'll post an update, thanks for the response.;)

mxjzm

Casual Client
Trust me, I thought the same as you. I've read what I should read in terms of instruction and information on the program. Naturally, my reasoning was just like yours, "it shouldn't effect the client at all unless it was turned on". My characters all have long skinny legs and they're abnormal without the program. Female Castanics shouldn't be taller than a male high-elf, right? Now when I play I actually have to use the program to adjust their sizes in order to make my characters look normal. I started noticing this because sometimes I get lazy and I don't use the program; the result was my response.

I know what I saw and I'm not here to cause trouble because I actually want to use the program as well but at least think of the possibilities that there might be issues with the client and the program? Anyways I will try that fix that you spoke of. I'll post an update, thanks for the response.;)

One thing, if you use xTera, change something and then close the program but not Tera, you'll keep the changes until you restart the game of course.
If you don't even open xTera, it's impossible it changes something. Why you ask? because xTera modify values in Random Access Memory (RAM) and the values and addresses are volatile, they change to default every time Program or Computer reset.
Try a clean run for xTera, just delete UserConfig.xcfg (or whatever extension i had set) and Config.xml and give it a try.

It's about time to make some changes to my program, it's working fine but can be improved to make it work for more people.

seskins

Potential Patron
After the latest patch it's just searching until it says "problem detected :( " I'm using the EU version of Tera. Am I the only one with this problem? Help please?

From the log:

[Search Method] Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 0
[Search Method] Looking for Main Breast address...
[Offset Method] Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 1
[Offset Method] Looking for Main Breast address...

Tried setting the search functions start and end adresses to FB30000 - FF00000 (I'm using win 8.1 64bit)

Zerho

Potential Patron

Same here and i have also reported the problem.
The problem is not the MOD, but TERA itself.

We known that TERA save the settings of the interface like the placment of the windows, the shortcut...
So why TERA doesn't save also the settings of your legs modification ?

The proof is my guild mates see the difference and i don't have used any potion or object of TERA to change this.

So beware if you change the settings that only apply on your character because the other players might to see that also...

touki

Potential Patron
One thing, if you use xTera, change something and then close the program but not Tera, you'll keep the changes until you restart the game of course.
If you don't even open xTera, it's impossible it changes something. Why you ask? because xTera modify values in Random Access Memory (RAM) and the values and addresses are volatile, they change to default every time Program or Computer reset.
Try a clean run for xTera, just delete UserConfig.xcfg (or whatever extension i had set) and Config.xml and give it a try.

It's about time to make some changes to my program, it's working fine but can be improved to make it work for more people.

I'll try that. I'll also try repairing the client-if that helps since for some reason I still think it's done something permanent to my client. I'll give you guys an update. Thanks for taking the time to help me.

Same here and i have also reported the problem.
The problem is not the MOD, but TERA itself.

We known that TERA save the settings of the interface like the placment of the windows, the shortcut...
So why TERA doesn't save also the settings of your legs modification ?

The proof is my guild mates see the difference and i don't have used any potion or object of TERA to change this.

So beware if you change the settings that only apply on your character because the other players might to see that also...

Yes, it's good to know that I'm not the only one with the problem. Hopefully the possible solutions mentioned earlier would be a fix. I'll update my adventures later lol

Update: It didn't work. I even went as far to erase the whole thing but I still have creepy long legs when I log on. I repaired the client multiple times but nothing is good. Now I'm actually forced to use the program to make my characters look normal lol......:(

Zerho

Potential Patron
I think the only way to fix that is... luck...

It is hard to have the bug of TERA... So continue to reajust the legs for your character and wait for the bug to appear.
But if the bug doesn't exist anymore, there are no way to change that. May be with a object of TERA like for the boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.