[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (1 Viewer)

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
A little Christmas present

P.S.
Of the Elins only two NPCs are finished for now, I'll try to undress the rest of them over the course of the next week.
By the way, I'm FINALLY almost done with the Plump Nude Mod.
TERA 2022-12-20 11-42-40.jpg TERA 2022-12-20 11-45-52.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20221220_114225.png TERA_ScreenShot_20221220_114445.png TERA_ScreenShot_20221220_114539.png TERA_ScreenShot_20221220_114654.png

Attachments

HighElf+ElinNudeNPC.zip
30.8 MB · Views: 138

Last edited by a moderator:

unknownman

Potential Patron
You made my day, buddy. Now I can't wait until you strip the rest of the NPC, espeically Elin. :grin:

Last edited:

xYukiMorix

Streamer
Hello dose anyone know what mod skin to get color for the person on the right because there no way can get the elin skin that dark...
honeyview_2022-08-13_17-53-52-793_tori3preset-jpg.138798

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
Hello dose anyone know what mod skin to get color for the person on the right because there no way can get the elin skin that dark...

The question is not easy to answer.
For Elins there is a map in the texture that affects the brightness of the skin.
And exactly this map is not entirely uniform. One part is lighter (the upper body) and one part is darker, i.e. the pelvis and legs.
This simulates the shadow that the clothing would cast if the lighting in TERA were reasonably realistic.
I suspect that the author of the mod on the right has not edited this very map, which is why the legs and butt appear so dark.

xYukiMorix

Streamer
The question is not easy to answer.
For Elins there is a map in the texture that affects the brightness of the skin.
And exactly this map is not entirely uniform. One part is lighter (the upper body) and one part is darker, i.e. the pelvis and legs.
This simulates the shadow that the clothing would cast if the lighting in TERA were reasonably realistic.
I suspect that the author of the mod on the right has not edited this very map, which is why the legs and butt appear so dark.
Ah thank you can see that happening when use gshade also...

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
You made my day, buddy. Now I can't wait until you strip the rest of the NPC, espeically Elin. :grin:
So, I looked at the file structure and unfortunately I have bad news.
Most of the NPC Elins that stand around in the game are generic and don't have a unique model, instead they use the armor models of the player's armor.
Only 7 NPC Elins are non-generic and have a unique model.
This means that if I want to undress this generic NPC then I have to edit around 30 player armor models.
Per armor class!!!
That's a lot of work.
Which in turn means that it takes quite a bit of time.
I wouldn't expect any results any time soon.
sorry

But I am working on it:cool:

unknownman

Potential Patron
So, I looked at the file structure and unfortunately I have bad news.
Most of the NPC Elins that stand around in the game are generic and don't have a unique model, instead they use the armor models of the player's armor.
Only 7 NPC Elins are non-generic and have a unique model.
This means that if I want to undress this generic NPC then I have to edit around 30 player armor models.
Per armor class!!!
That's a lot of work.
Which in turn means that it takes quite a bit of time.
I wouldn't expect any results any time soon.
sorry

But I am working on it:cool:
No worries pal. Do you plan on making partial nude like Tori? Would be great if you do :grin:

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
No worries pal. Do you plan on making partial nude like Tori? Would be great if you do :grin:
Do you have something specific in mind?
I mean what costume and/or armor and in what ways would you like to change it?
Maybe that's done quickly, because my Elin Project has somehow become much bigger than I expected and any distraction would be welcome...

unknownman

Potential Patron
Do you have something specific in mind?
I mean what costume and/or armor and in what ways would you like to change it?
Maybe that's done quickly, because my Elin Project has somehow become much bigger than I expected and any distraction would be welcome...
How about Catpaw outfit and Pricess Arin maid costume, you can make those skirts super short and of course without panties, would be nice with exposed boobs, too 😜

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
What's new (update 4 February 2023) :
NEW Update MOD:

Costume:
  • Dyeable Alice Costume ( Alice Costume No Panty & Short Skirt Version ) :
    Now you can dye the socks too
yA4RW69XKf.jpg
2XyNiR8puu.jpg

Author note :
I'm back :meow-googlythumbsup:, sorry for being inactive for so long, I'll try to be active again.

Wcain

Potential Patron
If there's anyone on this forum taking requests for new mods, I would like to ask if you would interested in creating a mod for the elin mummy bandages costume that replaces the bandages for red rope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.