[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (3 Viewers)

Wcain

Potential Patron
Muahahaha
Found something on a USB stick and immediately looked at it on my 10-year-old laptop. Looks like I don't have to start from scratch.
What do the fine gentlemen think of the body proportions?
Should I try to give the little ladies real boobs, or is that okay?
The number of polygons worries me a little.
For comparison, the standard model doesn't even have half of the model on the screenshot.
View attachment 143780
I think those body proportions are good.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
What's new (update 22 February 2023) :
NEW Update MOD:

Base Body:
  • Bare Feet Grey Underwear Nude v2 :
  • Upscale Texture to 4k
  • Made the boobs bigger just a little bit
  • Rework weight paint on cunny area for better deformation when posing ( Walking, Sitting, Bowing/Bending, Stand by stance, Ect. )
  • The cunny won't get influenced now if you scale up the thighs
  • Add some noise to normal map for more skin shine detail
  • Add details on butt hole texture
  • Add details on nipple and areola texture
TERA_zmU9rFRWsX.jpg
TERA_EwCUestZVN.jpg

More detail information on first post! \(>_^)/

hiepkhachth

Potential Patron
What's new (update 22 February 2023) :
NEW Update MOD:

Base Body:
  • Bare Feet Grey Underwear Nude v2 :
  • Upscale Texture to 4k
  • Made the boobs bigger just a little bit
  • Rework weight paint on cunny area for better deformation when posing ( Walking, Sitting, Bowing/Bending, Stand by stance, Ect. )
  • The cunny won't get influenced now if you scale up the thighs
  • Add some noise to normal map for more skin shine detail
  • Add details on butt hole texture
  • Add details on nipple and areola texture
View attachment 143835 View attachment 143836

More detail information on first post! \(>_^)/
nice, thanks for the update.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
What's new (update 23 February 2023) :
NEW Update MOD:

Base Body:

Just realized that there's no Elegant Warm Linen Underwear ( Gray Underwear ) in Menma private server, which made people can't use the new body mod immediately so I add the following mod update :​
  • Grey Underwear Nude v4
  • Dark Velvet Underwear Nude v2
jxTVOPmfPu.jpg
TERA_SHi9e3iXFG.jpg
TERA_74gBckbTNW.jpg
uiUWAbuRxX.jpg

Now Menma player can try it by wearing Dark Velvet Innerwear \(>_^)/

Harukki

Potential Patron
Muahaha
View attachment 143348

Jokes aside, here is my progress so far

View attachment 143349

There are still minor adjustments to the body (Clitoris Hood is a little bit too big), then textures, RIG transfer, a little weight painting and finally import into the game archive.
All in all, the mod should be ready by tomorrow.
We will see...
Will you release the PP one ? O:

Thank you so much for your work!

Jarlbalgruuf

Potential Patron
Muahahaha
Found something on a USB stick and immediately looked at it on my 10-year-old laptop. Looks like I don't have to start from scratch.
What do the fine gentlemen think of the body proportions?
Should I try to give the little ladies real boobs, or is that okay?
Body proportions are fine as is, but if they get a slight boob size increase, I wouldn't mind.

It's funny, with how much Tera emphasizes certain assets with their outfits, you'd think they'd add some volume in the derriere area. The swimsuit booty (just one example;plenty of others)... there's literally no curvature. It's a flat line all the way down. Thank you Tori and Baal for giving some respect to the booty. And welcome back, Tori. Loving the updates. 🙏

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
What's new (update 27 February 2023) :
NEW MOD:

• LewdPrivateSchool Costume Mod
  • Replace the body with nude body mesh.
  • Lift the shirt up to show the breast.
  • Add cute nipple piercing.
  • Remove panties.
  • Works with both blue and pink version.
TERA_Rjw1tIAFvl.jpg
TERA_PRsgbqOBsy.jpg
TERA_nMBE6dDbCq.jpg
CY7dGaYHke.jpg
TERA_t5Q03RClVr.jpg

More detail information and download on first post! \(>_^)/

elevown

2D Artist
Writer
How are you guys even using these? I thought I heard a few month ago the last of the tera servers all shut down?

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
How are you guys even using these? I thought I heard a few month ago the last of the tera servers all shut down?
I listed 2 of the servers that I know on my first post, menma has pvp and pve, starscape pve focused, I might add another one "Tera Strife" though it's still in open beta, and planning to bring back that old school Tera experience leveling trough quest, also revamping some of the main and side quest as well!

also all the cosmetics are earnable trough in-game content

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
U should make a decent pubic hair for her. The one u made look too bushy n it look worse than she is in shaved. U can take a look at black desert online pubic hair from suzu n make one like that. That just my ideas.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
U should make a decent pubic hair for her. The one u made look too bushy n it look worse than she is in shaved. U can take a look at black desert online pubic hair from suzu n make one like that. That just my ideas.
Yes I know, maybe I will, that pubic hair is a request, I'm not that into pubic hair to be honest, I like smooth cute cunny lol XD, but we'll see..

unknownman

Potential Patron
I agree with Tori Elin is cuter without pubic hair. That would be great if ypu can add more mod, like the Princess Arin's maid uniform for example.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Smooth and soft Elin cunny is super cute and always my favourite, but still I might experiment with cute pubic hair that would fit with Elin's character :meow-googlycheeks:

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
What is dry and wet?
there was 2 version of skin, glossy that looks like wet/oily, and the one that not, but I've discontinue it, all skin will now look oily, the old mods that still uses old body skin still has that 2 version.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.