[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (1 Viewer)

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
Take your time but I do hope one day you can realease mods for those outfits :wink:
Muahaha
Muahaha.jpg

Jokes aside, here is my progress so far

Jokes aside.jpg

There are still minor adjustments to the body (Clitoris Hood is a little bit too big), then textures, RIG transfer, a little weight painting and finally import into the game archive.
All in all, the mod should be ready by tomorrow.
We will see...

Wcain

Potential Patron
According to a post I recently read on this website, requests for mods are usually ignored if they don't include pictures. So I decided to post the images relating to the mod I suggested here for any interested modders to see.
Here's the original costume:
Elin Mummy Bandages.jpeg

And here's an image showing an example of how the red rope mod could look:
Red Rope Bondage.jpeg

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
How does thing goes Baal-Zevuul Baal-Zevuul ?
A small (or a big?) update.
A wire was damaged during sewer work and my entire block had no internet for a week. When it was finally fixed, my PC died from a short circuit.
All my data is gone, irretrievably.
On such days one might get the idea that there is a higher power that doesn't like one. :eek:
Yes I know backups are important but I was too lazy and now, well, I have to start from scratch.
Luckily I was able to save something, specifically my "Elin Shorts to Panties" mod. With this mod, all Elins who wear robes (the Mages, Mystics and Priests but not the Ninjas) have panties on again instead of shorts. Just like it was before 2016.
Don't be alarmed if the mod manager takes a little longer to load the mod, that's normal, after all the mod is around 300 MB in size.

LINK

P.S.
No, I'm not going to start begging for money now.
I'm old school which means everything I do is and will always be free.
The spare parts have already been ordered and will be delivered within the next week. Then there is still the assembly and I can play and modding again.

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
According to a post I recently read on this website, requests for mods are usually ignored if they don't include pictures. So I decided to post the images relating to the mod I suggested here for any interested modders to see.
Here's the original costume:View attachment 143384
And here's an image showing an example of how the red rope mod could look:View attachment 143385
This is not difficult in itself, it just takes time.
I can take a look when my PC is up and running again, but I can't promise anything at this point.

Wcain

Potential Patron
This is not difficult in itself, it just takes time.
I can take a look when my PC is up and running again, but I can't promise anything at this point.
Thanks man. I really appreciate it, especially considering your current computer problems, which I hope you resolve soon.

Last edited:

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
Muahahaha
Found something on a USB stick and immediately looked at it on my 10-year-old laptop. Looks like I don't have to start from scratch.
What do the fine gentlemen think of the body proportions?
Should I try to give the little ladies real boobs, or is that okay?
The number of polygons worries me a little.
For comparison, the standard model doesn't even have half of the model on the screenshot.
Recover.jpg

unknownman

Potential Patron
A small (or a big?) update.
A wire was damaged during sewer work and my entire block had no internet for a week. When it was finally fixed, my PC died from a short circuit.
All my data is gone, irretrievably.
On such days one might get the idea that there is a higher power that doesn't like one. :eek:
Yes I know backups are important but I was too lazy and now, well, I have to start from scratch.
Luckily I was able to save something, specifically my "Elin Shorts to Panties" mod. With this mod, all Elins who wear robes (the Mages, Mystics and Priests but not the Ninjas) have panties on again instead of shorts. Just like it was before 2016.
Don't be alarmed if the mod manager takes a little longer to load the mod, that's normal, after all the mod is around 300 MB in size.

LINK

P.S.
No, I'm not going to start begging for money now.
I'm old school which means everything I do is and will always be free.
The spare parts have already been ordered and will be delivered within the next week. Then there is still the assembly and I can play and modding again.
So that means we will have to wait for another 1 or 2 months (maybe longer) for the cat paw outfit mod to be completed? I was so hyped but your news throws a cold water on our hopes. Anyways, thanks for the update, my friend.

P/s: those panties mods are irrelevent btw.

Last edited:

hiepkhachth

Potential Patron
Muahahaha
Found something on a USB stick and immediately looked at it on my 10-year-old laptop. Looks like I don't have to start from scratch.
What do the fine gentlemen think of the body proportions?
Should I try to give the little ladies real boobs, or is that okay?
The number of polygons worries me a little.
For comparison, the standard model doesn't even have half of the model on the screenshot.
View attachment 143780
give them some boob :D plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.