[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (2 Viewers)

oblivion254

Potential Patron
Ooooh seconding I would love something like this if it's in your power!
1665788561350.png

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
This is not a table of orders, I just suggested an option, you can make several body types for example.
I don't mean "Do it for me" I'm just offering an idea.

shadycrowan

Potential Patron
The solution to your problem is in the error message.
Simply search for the file that is mentioned in the error message in the TERA folder, then delete it, and finally run the repair function of the TERA Laucher.
CompositePackageMapper.dat is not on the files of that server, maybe is the server? im playing asura Tera

shadycrowan

Potential Patron
The solution to your problem is in the error message.
Simply search for the file that is mentioned in the error message in the TERA folder, then delete it, and finally run the repair function of the TERA Laucher.
"CompositePackageMapper" it's not in any folder, maybe it's the server I'm playing on? Asura Tera, i try to fix this and now just say "CompositePackageMapper.dat is missing"

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
I just suggested an option, you can make several body types for example.
Like this?
ElinPlumpier1.jpg

ElinPlumpier2.jpg

AssComparsion.jpg

Getting the body really plump is surprisingly difficult...hmmm
Changing the proportions is not a problem, but painting the skin weights later is really exhausting.

Edit:
MUAHAHAHAHAHA...
Muahahahaha.jpg

Last edited:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
How are you doing?
Bones and weights?
Or adding polygons?

Why are the nipples so big? But Ass is Masterpiece
Well, things are going pretty well so far.
Here is my progress.
Progress1.jpg
Progress2.jpg

Adding too many polygons doesn't work, because when I was making nude mods for Mass Effect 3 (which runs on the same engine as TERA) almost nine years ago, I had to learn the hard way that the Unreal Engine 3 can't handle meshes anymore than +/- 80k polygons.
And when painting skin weights, the difficulty is that with such proportions, very often different surfaces overlap, making it difficult to properly mark the vertices and then assign them to the bones.
Of course you can simply transfer the vertex groups of the original model to the new model, but this only works as long as the shape of the new mesh is not too different from the original.
As for the nipples.. well, I like big nipples.
But nothing is set in stone, I can always change the shape and size later.

Nyelm

Potential Patron
i have a problem
I have the same problem, tried deleting CompositePackageMapper.dat and repairing, didn't do anything. I can't find CompositePackageMapper.clean, though. Maybe that's the issue? I'm playing on Menma's TERA.

EDIT: Solution found. Copy CompositePackageMapper.dat in same folder, name the copy CompositePackageMapper.clean.

Is there a mod to simply uncensor the elin armors though?

Last edited:

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
Well, today I finally got around to working on the Elin Plump Nude Mod again.
ElinPlump.jpg

ElinPlumpDatAss.jpg

So far so good, now I "ONLY" have to make a lowpoly out of it, with UV maps and matching textures :)

Should actually be doable in a few days.

Well, actually...

E8dsora 8D

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
So with the UV's I'm done and satisfied.
Now it's time for texturing.
And you're absolutely right, yes, I imagined it to be easier and yes, it won't be easy.
View attachment 140107

Very nice work Baal-Zebul

Can you create 3d nude body models of all the women in TERA?

It would be great if you could make nude body models of: Elin,Castanic,Elf,Human

Please

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
So I trained on my mod for the HighElf Succubus costume.
Considering I've never textured before, it's working fine so far, but I think texturing two nipples is one thing, creating a whole body texture from scratch will be a more difficult task.

Edit:
Looks ok in the Blender viewport, I'll have to test tomorrow whether it will look as good in the game.

ElfNipples.jpg

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
So I trained on my mod for the HighElf Succubus costume.
Considering I've never textured before, it's working fine so far, but I think texturing two nipples is one thing, creating a whole body texture from scratch will be a more difficult task.

Edit:
Looks ok in the Blender viewport, I'll have to test tomorrow whether it will look as good in the game.

View attachment 140112
Can you find similar ones?

Nyelm

Potential Patron
I have the same problem, tried deleting CompositePackageMapper.dat and repairing, didn't do anything. I can't find CompositePackageMapper.clean, though. Maybe that's the issue? I'm playing on Menma's TERA.

EDIT: Solution found. Copy CompositePackageMapper.dat in same folder, name the copy CompositePackageMapper.clean.

Is there a mod to simply uncensor the elin armors though?
Two friends I assisted with getting this running have run into the same problem, with the same solution. Can we get this fix added to the main post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.