Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (3 Viewers)

LoveNot

Casual Client
Flatish Openings

Attachments

• Test U.png
    Test U.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 219
  • Test.png
    Test.png
    360.7 KB · Views: 215
Popori_F_Final Test.dds
256.1 KB · Views: 101

Popori_F_Final TestU.dds
256.1 KB · Views: 93

Popori_F_Final TestU36.dds
256.1 KB · Views: 92

LoveNot

Casual Client
oh, i forgot about that. well.. maybe ill do that tomorrow. All this editting took me an entire day ._.

Hmm i may try and reprint the edits i did on that

LoveNot

Casual Client
Having a double check on that file you posted. they seems to be of the same resolution/ Pixel sizes to the ones i've been using. are you sure they are better quaility?
I suppose one does have better looking skin.

Oh and feel free to use my edits for your works if you want. it'll make me happy for them to be used

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Having a double check on that file you posted. they seems to be of the same resolution/ Pixel sizes to the ones i've been using. are you sure they are better quaility?
I suppose one does have better looking skin.

Oh and feel free to use my edits for your works if you want. it'll make me happy for them to be used
It's the same base resolution, but I think the one you used was just upscaled, whereas the one I posted was based on the Reaper skin textures, which were already 1024x1024 to begin with (vs. the old 512x512 ones it looks like your edits were using).

I'll try to get a look at these ingame myself tomorrow if I have the time. Been pretty busy lately, though. :/

LoveNot

Casual Client
naa, you're prob right. I've been using a Event or Underwear body from one of Naduron's Uploads. your's are prob better quality in terms of body textures (aka Reaper Textures).

Welp, that's sometimes to convert to on another day
Funny thing is. i dont even know what a real Vag. looks like :/
Final Complaint for the night, I'd love to make them more red and stuff. but i cant get it right atm...

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Final Complaint for the night, I'd love to make them more red and stuff. but i cant get it right atm...
TERA makes heavy use of the specular maps for skin tones. As such, if you want something a deeper or lighter hue overall, you'll probably need to edit the speculars (and if the glow is too bright, you also need to edit the alpha layer on the normal maps). It's super tedious. n.nU

LoveNot

Casual Client
Oh Right. Any chance you can work on Event 16/ Devilious costumes and try to use the panty textures and make a Faux Nude mod?

LoveNot

Casual Client
Anyway, I decided try some a few last attempts for now, Enjoy whoever
Now i am satisfied, until i start messing with the norm/alpha files...

Attachments

• FinxtA.png
    FinxtA.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 179
  • FinxtAM1.png
    FinxtAM1.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 178
  • PlumpA.png
    PlumpA.png
    339.2 KB · Views: 172
  • PlumpM1.png
    PlumpM1.png
    389.7 KB · Views: 174
Popori_FinitU17AAA.dds
256.1 KB · Views: 97

Popori_FinitU17AAAM1.dds
256.1 KB · Views: 84

Popori_Final U15AM1.dds
256.1 KB · Views: 96

Popori_Final U15A.dds
256.1 KB · Views: 89

LoveNot

Casual Client
Btw, I changed the Body textures to the reaper skin like you said, it didnt seem to change much and you can test it yourself with these

The S one is the reaper skin, while the other one is not
Although the reaper skin does look lightly smoother on the chest

Attachments

Popori_Final U15AM1S.dds
256.1 KB · Views: 105

Popori_Final U15AM1.dds
256.1 KB · Views: 87

LoveNot

Casual Client
Eh, Here's a replacement for Popori Cloth 17 for anyone who wants it, just browse at FinitUA Pics if you want to see it

*Note, This is outdated atm, i found some bad edits i made in this one*

Attachments

Popori_F17.dds
1 MB · Views: 95

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
which event body are you using? I didnt really focus on syncing the arms/legs with the body as i have no programs to to open the mech and such

Also there isnt much i can do for that

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Thanks for all of your efforts - this is fantastic :) I tried the princess arin mod and am seeing a bad seam - Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet - is this how its supposed to look or did i miss doing something?
which event body are you using? I didnt really focus on syncing the arms/legs with the body as i have no programs to to open the mech and such

The only thing you can really do is edit the CSTM file to include any additional skin areas that you added. Otherwise the game will not change the skin coloring to match the character's chosen skin tones.

I haven't had too much luck figuring out how to do this, though. Again, I think it's one of those things that is mainly controlled by the texture's alpha layer, and thus something GIMP has trouble editing. I haven't looked into fixing this too much with Photoshop yet, but I believe I know what to do to fix it (and I still need to do this for a couple of my armor edits, i.e. my Gothic Rapture edit).

LoveNot LoveNot
You can check here for a list of which texture files control what (look for the "Texture formats" section).

LoveNot

Casual Client
hmm ill take a lookie and see what i can do *Never thought i would be saying that....*
Also, can you send me a link to a free photoshop C2 Link that i won't be suspicious of for viruses?

vramch

Potential Patron

I did not expect such a fast response - amazing :)
i am using the event_basebody.gpk from BlyTwo's thread - is there a different one i shoud use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.