Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (1 Viewer)

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Don't mean to pressure you or anything but any movement on the event 16 costume?
Oh, I thought you were doing it yourself? Guess I misunderstood.

I also kinda lost interest in TERA again. Hopefully the Elin gunners will reignite that interest again for a bit. ;P

LoveNot

Casual Client
i tried. im limited. and mostly failing. no hope without better tools :/
or at least until im more familiar with gimp.

was kind of hoping you were working on it XD

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
i tried. im limited. and mostly failing. no hope without better tools :/
or at least until im more familiar with gimp.

was kind of hoping you were working on it XD
I was saving my strength for all the lovely elin gunner armors to I'll need to edit. Cuz it looks like they're using the same bodysuits that the other gunners have, which means I can do cutaway catsuit edits for them (like I did for the Blue Sky and Starglow costumes).

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
You know EnMass, when you do stuff like this you're just ASKING for it:

20171130190831_1.jpg 20171130190836_1.jpg 20171130190840_1.jpg 20171130191139_1.jpg

I mean cmon, the pussy contour is already there. That's something I can't add, and it helps sooo much with the appearance.

So since you made it so easy, and this outfit already SCREAMS "slutwear" even more than your outfits usually do, what fuck do you think I'm gonna do to it? XD

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Anyone know if we actually need to get ahold of the uncensored japanese/korean files for the new elin gunner outfits?

I mean the ones they gave us are already even skimpier than than even the uncensored versions of all of the original elin outfits lol, but then there are things like this:
20171130203311_1.jpg 20171130203340_1.jpg
^Which could be censoring... or it could be an intentional style choice for the outfit. It fits the armor well, unlike their first hideous attempt at censorship.

But since it IS flushed with the skin (e.g. "painted on"), it could be censoring.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Upon (VERY) close inspection, it actually isn't flushed with the skin, and is even a separate element on the mesh, so unless Bluehole went out of their way to edit the models themselves for the censors (which I very much doubt), then this "breast band" is probably not a censorship dealy.
Untitled.png
Doesn't mean I can't remove it of course. :F

EDIT2: Hrmph. I can't decide. Looking at the texture, it very well could be a censor still (albeit a much better made one), since they slapped the breast band texture on top of an existing texture area, which is what they did for the other censors:
Popori_F_B03_Body_diff.png
I'm gonna stop trying to guess, but at the same time, I don't wanna go through the tedious process of trying to obtain the JP files unless I really need to... So does anyone have proof/know for certain that these are censored files?

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
ill be your slave. granted... i browse through the forums to find that guide again on how to do proxy on jp/kr server

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
ill be your slave. granted... i browse through the forums to find that guide again on how to do proxy on jp/kr server
That would be very helpful. I... really don't want to do it myself. D:

On another note... Initial edits done (part removals I mean).

The pants are completely flushed with the skin for once, so you know what that means? Nude edit time! :3

20171130221722_1.jpg 20171130221612_1.jpg 20171130221742_1.jpg
-----
Also, am I the only one who hates the event giveaway gun? Hot pink is fine by me, but hot pink with white highlights? It just makes it look like an injection-moulded toddler toy to me. >_<

20171130221842_1.jpg
It looks fine in other colors:
20171130222421_1.jpg 20171130222429_1.jpg

LoveNot

Casual Client
what files do you exactly need?
Extra Note: I noticed one of the costume causes nude elin but uses one of the new dress leggings, i believe it was one of the cloth costumes? i forgot the name

On another note.

*Edges/Pressures Event 17 costume*

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Popori_F_H32.gpk is the name of the file.

No idea WTF you're talking about with the cloth outfit.

And on the Event 17 front, I'm sorry to say that usually I can only drudge up enough motivation to work on outfits I REALLY like/have a lot of potential. I've never personally been a huge fan of succubus attire, and I really dislike thongs. On top of that, making edits that require painting skin onto non-skin portions of the outfit is INSANELY taxing, tedious, annoying, and time consuming, so I don't like to do it all that much. :/

LoveNot

Casual Client
Currently waiting on Files.
I saw a Almost nude elin With metal legs using a cloth armor (Look like cloth 17 i think?) (ill check the name when i can)
And boo... I'd really would like to work on it myself if i could, its alright if you cant bring yourself to do it

Double Checking the Photoshop. I happen to overlook some serial keys... meaning ill have a working photoshop to try and edit the files.... guess there's some hope/labor for me after all

Last edited:

Sophia

Potential Patron
one of the mods I was using had the elin gunner hair and tail missing, Did any of you have this issue and if so, did you figure out what mod it was o.o

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
one of the mods I was using had the elin gunner hair and tail missing, Did any of you have this issue and if so, did you figure out what mod it was o.o
Yeah I know, they added a new hair and so the "No Ears and Tails" mod needed to be updated. I'll upload a new version in just a second.

EDIT: Updated. Check the OP for a download link.

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
Waiting for the files to upload. and i did a check on the file you were looking at. it seems we have the uncensored one or censored one that the jtera has as well

*annoying not allowed file uploads* give me a few mins

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Didnt know wither i should rename it or zip it. so i zipped it.
Extract for the file
The file size is identical the the NA one, so odds are it was not censored (but I'll check anyways ofc).

EDIT: They're identical, so that means no censoring. Huzzah! ;3

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
any other files you want to check out before i delete the files? *very low space on my ssd*
Uuuuuhh... Grab PC_Event_55.gpk through PC_Event_61.gpk for me please?

And also grab LoadingImages.gpk from the S1UI folder if you don't mind (I'm curious what they use for loading screens).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.