Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (2 Viewers)

LoveNot

Casual Client
*Shrugs* if he request it, ill post my event body.
so any chances on trying to get a Faus Nude Event 16, devilious costume?
(paint over the costume panties)

LoveNot

Casual Client
Fake, as in panties texture that uses nude textures. , similar to those ninja outfits you did, the no pan ones

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Fake, as in panties texture that uses nude textures. , similar to those ninja outfits you did, the no pan ones
Oh that... I can take a look I guess, but it's not exactly easy to do that with most armors, and I usually don't bother unless the panties texture is painted onto the groin part of the mesh seamlessly, instead of being part of a different mesh element.

LoveNot

Casual Client
i think its manageable? however the panty itself may be a problem to try and redraw?

Attachments

• TERA 2013-10-17 11-13-22-06.png
    TERA 2013-10-17 11-13-22-06.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 376

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
i think its manageable? however the panty itself may be a problem to try and redraw?
Is it flushed to the skin, or is there a height bump where the panty texture meets the skin? There's nothing I can make that won't look bad if it is not flushed to the skin. Ingame lighting will make it starkly visible and it will look like you're wearing flesh colored undies. There's nothing I can do to prevent that.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Is it flushed to the skin, or is there a height bump where the panty texture meets the skin? There's nothing I can make that won't look bad if it is not flushed to the skin. Ingame lighting will make it starkly visible and it will look like you're wearing flesh colored undies. There's nothing I can do to prevent that.
i have no clue sad to say
Alright well it DOES seem to be painted onto the body mesh, so I can try to make a nude edit for this one (when I have the time/care to do so).

Untitled.png
(^Checked using Umodel FYI.)

Frankly I'm surprised none exist already - this is like the most popular outfit to mod, and I've come across like 15+ different modded versions of it. n.nU

LoveNot

Casual Client
Alright well it DOES seem to be painted onto the body mesh, so I can try to make a nude edit for this one (when I have the time/care to do so).

View attachment 66676
(^Checked using Umodel FYI.)

Frankly I'm surprised none exist already - this is like the most popular outfit to mod, and I've come across like 15+ different modded versions of it. n.nU

You can always tell me how to do it if its a pain yourself

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
You can always tell me how to do it if its a pain yourself
It's not like there's anything to tell: You just draw the pussy textures where the panties are. The hardest part is getting everything to align properly, which usually just means shitloads of "guess and check" work. :/

The only other things you need to do are:
- Add the panty area to the "skin" part of the .cstm file.
- Remove that area from the .mask file (or it will still be dyeable).
- Edit the specular and normal map files and change the area to what skin looks like.
- Alter the alpha mask on the normal map to match what the skin uses (or else you'll have super shiny skin).

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
before i try <_< i can do all of this on gimp right?
No, sorry. GIMP is not capable of editing the kinds of specular and normal maps that TERA uses. I have to do my edits in Photoshop. With that said, I REALLY don't like PS, so what I usually do is this:

- Open the texture in Photoshop (i.e. the normal map)
- Save it as a PNG file.
- Open the PNG in GIMP and make my edits, then save them.
- Reopen the edited PNG in Photoshop and export it as a DDS.

LoveNot

Casual Client
hmm, i'm starting to see the limitation of what i can do with gimp, sadly i dont have photoshop, because it requires a serial key

Ecchidude

Potential Patron
I'm just gonna drop a request here. Hey just wanted to know if someone got a uncensored gpk of all the elin costumes for the recent versions of the game. The Elin gunner will be out soon and it's gonna give me a bit of a problem with the uncensor files. Also I wonder if you guys know a place where people uplaod mods more often. I couldn't fine any better than here. I can't make uncensor of textures my self since i don't understand how to make it look good. Any help is nice!

LoveNot

Casual Client
I'm just gonna drop a request here. Hey just wanted to know if someone got a uncensored gpk of all the elin costumes for the recent versions of the game. The Elin gunner will be out soon and it's gonna give me a bit of a problem with the uncensor files. Also I wonder if you guys know a place where people uplaod mods more often. I couldn't fine any better than here. I can't make uncensor of textures my self since i don't understand how to make it look good. Any help is nice!

do you mean like files from the korean version of the game?

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I don't, and I had a very hard time getting ahold of the files last time. I had to use a JP VPN, and it took like, days to download (can't complain, was hard enough finding a free one...).

I'm still holding out hope that the devs won't be idiots and will put the armors into *COUGH* new GPK files instead of amending ones that haven't been changed in like, 5+ years...

But then I think the only class they did not do that for was Reapers...

LoveNot

Casual Client
I don't, and I had a very hard time getting ahold of the files last time. I had to use a JP VPN, and it took like, days to download (can't complain, was hard enough finding a free one...).

I'm still holding out hope that the devs won't be idiots and will put the armors into *COUGH* new GPK files instead of amending ones that haven't been changed in like, 5+ years...

But then I think the only class they did not do that for was Reapers...

Don't mean to pressure you or anything but any movement on the event 16 costume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.