Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (1 Viewer)

JokerOfTorment

Potential Patron
Managed to figure out the issue it was with Popori_F_R the one I was using was old and showing as invisible so tried yours from front page and they are not invisible anymore.

Last edited:
Y

yukiyanagiba

Will you consider more "no pan" versions later?and labia use the MMD material?
Because recently see "ecchi", MMD inside the different labia material is very rich.
Do not know if this is a viable plan
If that is wrong, please forgive me:(

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Will you consider more "no pan" versions later?and labia use the MMD material?
Because recently see "ecchi", MMD inside the different labia material is very rich.
Do not know if this is a viable plan
If that is wrong, please forgive me:(
Um... what "MMD material"?

And I can only make "no-pan" versions of the outfits that do not have optimized body meshes. Most of the time the developers chopped out the body underneath the clothing (no reason to render polygons that can't be seen), and if I tried to make any armor like that "no-pan" you'd see gigantic holes in the body mesh.

LoveNot

Casual Client
Small favor, feel free to turn it down. Any chance you can edit this Naduron's Devilious costume edits. For some reason, the ties/ribbons/lace/strings show up on elin's chest and backside. I used it before and they haven't showed those ties until now.

Ahh... nvm one edit and it gets rid of it...

Attachments

Event 16 - Succubus v5.rar
9.5 MB · Views: 152

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Small favor, feel free to turn it down. Any chance you can edit this Naduron's Devilious costume edits. For some reason, the ties/ribbons/lace/strings show up on elin's chest and backside. I used it before and they haven't showed those ties until now.

Ahh... nvm one edit and it gets rid of it...
I've come across so many edits to that outfit that I can't even remember which one I'm using now. n.nU

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
did u happen have normal Elin Wedding Dress? (no pantyshot) just want for safe when i'm not alone
How would that be any different than the normal, unmodded version then? I'm not really sure what else I could do to the dress other than remove it. Like most skirts and dresses in TERA, it's already very short and easy to see up lol.

Do you want me to just remove the gloves and lace sleeves or something?

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
If you could do a no panties version of the duckie swimsuit i would feel the need to worship you
As I've said before, almost all outfits are heavily optimized.

There is nothing underneath the cloth on that outfit for me to work with, and I won't bother trying to draw genitals onto the groin part of any armor that isn't "skintight". Meaning there's ones where there's no transition between the cloth and the skin, i.e. the Blue Sky and Skyglow outfits (otherwise it just looks bad).

Jameskb1

Potential Patron
How would that be any different than the normal, unmodded version then? I'm not really sure what else I could do to the dress other than remove it. Like most skirts and dresses in TERA, it's already very short and easy to see up lol.

Do you want me to just remove the gloves and lace sleeves or something?

Lace sleeves, and panties if possible, up to you

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Ok, I made a quick edit for you:

20171015033557_1.jpg 20171015033620_1.jpg
Download:
View attachment UCs PC_Event_56 Edits (Wedding Dress) v1.1.7z
(I'll add this to the OP as well.)

I should really upload all of my layer files at some point so that people can feel free to make small variations if they wish. I always cut out and keep the parts that I remove or edit just in case (for reasons just like this one lol). I put it in the archive this time, and I'll try to do that from now on as well.

--------
On an unrelated topic, my god I wish I could figure out where the textures for that stupid Crystalbind shield effect are kept! It's screwing with all my nice, pretty screenshots. I've tried to find it several times without success, though.

Unfortunately since EVERYTHING is unnamed and it's probably a solid color texture file, I could be easily overlooking it, just not recognizing what it is actually for... ;_;

Jameskb1

Potential Patron
Ok, I made a quick edit for you:

View attachment 66292 View attachment 66293
Download:
View attachment 66291
(I'll add this to the OP as well.)

I should really upload all of my layer files at some point so that people can feel free to make small variations if they wish. I always cut out and keep the parts that I remove or edit just in case (for reasons just like this one lol). I put it in the archive this time, and I'll try to do that from now on as well.

--------
On an unrelated topic, my god I wish I could figure out where the textures for that stupid Crystalbind shield effect are kept! It's screwing with all my nice, pretty screenshots. I've tried to find it several times without success, though.

Unfortunately since EVERYTHING is unnamed and it's probably a solid color texture file, I could be easily overlooking it, just not recognizing what it is actually for... ;_;
awesome thanks!

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Oh ffs! I don't know who makes these armor meshes, but they are world-class fucking optimizers. There is NOTHING for me to work with on the new Halloween costumes.

1.png 2.png

Absolutely FLAWLESS optimization - not a single goddamn polygon of the underbody left. =.=

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Do you mind me asking what editting software you use?
That was a quick screenshot from 3ds Max 2012.

I can't actually edit the models, but I can use a series of tools and plugins to get them exported and imported into 3ds Max so I can better look at the meshes and see what I can and cannot edit before I try to. ;]

LoveNot

Casual Client
Hmm. So what program do you use to actually edit the DDS files? I'm curious and want to try my hand at doing so.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Hmm. So what program do you use to actually edit the DDS files? I'm curious and want to try my hand at doing so.
I use GIMP personally, with a DDS plugin. I'm not sure how many other options there are for editing .DDS files (Photoshop obviously, but beyond that I'm not sure).

The only issue with GIMP is that the plugin is a bit dated, and it has trouble reading the alpha mask formats that TERA uses. All this really means is that if I want to edit the alpha layer of a texture beyond a basic 100% transparency, I need to use Photoshop to do that. Photoshop CS2 is avaliable for free from Adobe and "works", but I don't like to do most of my editing in it (you'll also need Nvidia's DDS plugin for it, though).

...But the issues with transparency are only a problem if you wanna do really complex edits that involve specular map, normal map, or CTSM map changes. I'd still recommend using GIMP unless you're already used to Photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.