Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I dont know what mod version are you use, but it use to be that you need it to buy some of the winter cropped costumes. Maybe some one else can help you out.
What mod version and costume do you use? Your girls are outstanding!
You can get the Winter Jacket - Cropped, Red for a measly EC 1,100,000
Winter cropped coat.JPG

HannaDeeEzri

Potential Patron
Alright, after browsing this thread for seemingly hours i can't seem to be able to get the mod to work, at all. With the installer and renaming the files mentioned with this post (Actually, this is an easy fix.. just rename the files F_Chest_Bare_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_Bare_01_N.wtex located on (Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female) to F_Chest_2021_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_2021_01_N.wtex) , i can only seemingly get the formal outfit to half disappear. Is there an actual fix to removing clothing such as the beachwear or is this fully broken?

Wickian

Potential Patron
Alright, after browsing this thread for seemingly hours i can't seem to be able to get the mod to work, at all. With the installer and renaming the files mentioned with this post (Actually, this is an easy fix.. just rename the files F_Chest_Bare_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_Bare_01_N.wtex located on (Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female) to F_Chest_2021_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_2021_01_N.wtex) , i can only seemingly get the formal outfit to half disappear. Is there an actual fix to removing clothing such as the beachwear or is this fully broken?
As far as I can tell, the mod is broke as I get the same as well. I have tried various costume outfits and pieces and nothing seemed to work except for removing only half of the formal outfit. Unfortunately, the "The ZTS", who came up with the patch hasn't logged on for nearly two years. It is my hope that someone with enough technical know how will come along and offer to modify or fix the patch to get it working once again. It would make a few people happy, including myself.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
The problem with any of the advanced features of the patch has to do with Cryptic moving to 64 bit while the tools needed to gain access to and manipulate the files are 32 bit. No one has managed to port the tools to the new 64 bit platform. The original developer has moved on from this years ago and the ZTS and some others got a repo up that you can find in another thread, but no work has been done.

The OP files are obsolete. A few members here have managed to make parts of the mod work by manually installing mostly textures for replacement.

It would be nice if we could get a summary from them at what they are doing to make this work again.

holto

Potential Patron
Hallo,
gibt es eine funktionierende Version zum herunterladen? hab einige Versionen probiert, nichts zufriedenstellend , staune über die Screenshots hier

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
As far as I can tell, the mod is broke as I get the same as well. I have tried various costume outfits and pieces and nothing seemed to work except for removing only half of the formal outfit. Unfortunately, the "The ZTS", who came up with the patch hasn't logged on for nearly two years. It is my hope that someone with enough technical know how will come along and offer to modify or fix the patch to get it working once again. It would make a few people happy, including myself.
The patch never completely removed formal wear. You are always left with a corset with that outfit...which is cool if you are into that sort of thing. You need a supported outfit like terran mirror TOS Top or Winter Jacket Cropped for Federation Toons. You can preview the effects of the various outfits in the tailor. You can purchase the winter jacket - cropped red for under 1,000,000 ec in the Exchange. Below is my character "wearing" the Terran Mirror TOS Top a split skirt and a formal chain belt with studded boots. The Terran Mirror TOS top must be purchased with Zen, but it is an account unlock so if you have multiple toons, they can share the uniform. It is, after all what all good captain's women must wear.

1 A Captain Tailor View.JPG

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
The patch never completely removed formal wear. You are always left with a corset with that outfit...which is cool if you are into that sort of thing. You need a supported outfit like terran mirror TOS Top or Winter Jacket Cropped for Federation Toons. You can preview the effects of the various outfits in the tailor. You can purchase the winter jacket - cropped red for under 1,000,000 ec in the Exchange. Below is my character "wearing" the Terran Mirror TOS Top a split skirt and a formal chain belt with studded boots. The Terran Mirror TOS top must be purchased with Zen, but it is an account unlock so if you have multiple toons, they can share the uniform. It is, after all what all good captain's women must wear.

gabberxxl

Potential Patron
Can you upload all the files that you are using? I can't get the installer working

Wickian

Potential Patron
Hope everyone in out enjoying Risa this time of year. I was wondering if anyone is working on an operational nude patch for the current set up of Star Trek Online? Just curious. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.