Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
It begans already in the past with the face changes, and now are the upper body. I think the next time are the rest from the body.
The only possible way i think, is rework the mod. I cannot help you anymore.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
We're still gloriously Nude but my small nipples just disappeared.
I think it happened yesterday.....Not sure.

I play every day, but I haven't been keeping abreast of changes.....If you know what I mean. :)

View attachment 118944
Actually, this is an easy fix.. just rename the files F_Chest_Bare_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_Bare_01_N.wtex located on (Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female) to F_Chest_2021_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_2021_01_N.wtex

Daedalus

Content Creator
Actually, this is an easy fix.. just rename the files F_Chest_Bare_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_Bare_01_N.wtex located on (Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female) to F_Chest_2021_01_D.wtex and F_Chest_2021_01_N.wtex
Smashing! Tnx a bunch!
3f603acbcb7f00632edb246a3d713e1fff52a945f4e365cf619f6ad814b7665c.jpg

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Great. It works again. I have already thought, that they have renamed the file, but my experience are not high enought to find the new file names.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Wow. As crippled as the installer is, this is a very supportive community.
Thanks. The fix worked perfectly.

Just in time. We were in a crisis.
The lactation functions on the food replicators were down and the toons were unable to breastfeed each other. Whew.

1 Nipples are Back.jpg

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Hmmmm...My Cardassian Toon, Kim Cardassian, has always been thus, mostly nude but a dark slave thong and no nipples. Can this aslo be solved with a simple file rename? The objective would be Nipples and the ability to fully uncover her vajazzling.
Cheers,
Maggot

1 Cardassian Modesty No Nipples.jpg

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Sure, no problem. I have Cardssian textures, but they are a bit hairy.

Copy and paste the files in here: Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Cardassian

cardi.jpg

Attachments

Cardi.rar
7 MB · Views: 160

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Oh yes...and because I made her a long time ago, Kim Cardassian does this Sue Richards thing...when I attempt to modify her in the Character Creator...when she takes off her clothes she permanently disappears....
Hmmm...file rename and file replacement in femalealienbody texture folder didn't work sigh...I guess she will just have to stay non mammalian for now.

Anyway...Thanks for the Mammaries.
Maggot

1 Kim Cardassian in Stealth Nude Mode.jpg

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Oh yes...and because I made her a long time ago, Kim Cardassian does this Sue Richards thing...when I attempt to modify her in the Character Creator...when she takes off her clothes she permanently disappears....
Hmmm...file rename and file replacement in femalealienbody texture folder didn't work sigh...I guess she will just have to stay non mammalian for now.

Anyway...Thanks for the Mammaries.
Maggot

View attachment 118986

It doesnt go to femalealien, it goes to \costumes\Avatars\Cardassian

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
It worked.
You were right about the hair though. The thong seems to be a bit more revealing. It's good to have the hairy option available though.
Thanks for everything....

Now...YOU'VE got nipples. YOU'VE got nipples.....EVERYONE has nipples.

Cheers,

Maggot

1 Kim Cardassian Nipples and Thong.jpg

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Wow....It's perfect.
There's still life in this mod.

I've got to learn how to make textures like that.
Thanks so much.

1 Kim Cardasssian Nippled and Shaved.JPG

Competer

Potential Patron
Hmmmm...My Cardassian Toon, Kim Cardassian, has always been thus, mostly nude but a dark slave thong and no nipples. Can this aslo be solved with a simple file rename? The objective would be Nipples and the ability to fully uncover her vajazzling.
Cheers,
Maggot

View attachment 118980

Hello wish a great sunday,
how can i get such sweet tanga slip ?
It looks so shy ;-)

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
From poking around a little, some outfit combinations still have nipples, but some do not. I had to change a couple Klingons and an Orion.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Checking my own Klingons and Orions seem not to be hit by the recent changes....Orions are wearing the skimpiest risque stiuff anyway....but still have naughty bits on full display.

What outfit combinations were your toons wearing?

Or rather....what outfits were they NOT wearing....
If you know what I mean.

Nudge nudge...
Wink Wink.

1 Klingon and Orion Slave Girls on Bridge.jpg

Cheers,

Maggot

Cairn

Swell Supporter
It still works, you just have to tinker with it to get the options you want.

Attachments

• screenshot_2020-08-29-03-40-22.jpg
    screenshot_2020-08-29-03-40-22.jpg
    793 KB · Views: 148

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.