Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

annemarie

Casual Client
We need to get this Mod fixed or create a new one. I cant just constantly uninstall STO from Steam ,just play modded while loosing half of the assets of the main game.
well, get the modders the 64 bit tools they need and I'm sure they can fix it. till then all we can do is wish them luck in getting the stuff they need.
I appreciate thier work

bailzabub

Potential Patron
Is there a way to un-restrict the tailor in Star Trek Online. So that all owned outfits can be used on all alts? Tails on anyone, orion outfits on any females, ect?

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
So and know is the moment, that I say, the Mod is now completly broken.
I don't know why, but the mod makes 2 errors.

- First error: In the new 2 episodes to Star Trek legacy is the Game crashing because the mod.

- the second error is, that the new borg juggernauts are completly hide are in the space,

I have tested this 2 stuff with and without the mod.

I hope somebody fix that in the future.

Fly Save!
Try age of uncovering either 3.5.3 or 3.5.4 this still works for me. I have only seen a issue with 1 mission the mission in delta quad with cooper and the undine dreadnaught ship. i get all nude female with nipples. the shiny tight still work. i can still get nude cardie as well.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
Ever tried using the old client, without steam?
I use steam and it works fine for me. I am using Age Of Uncovering and every thing i use on the mod works for me. I cant tell you if the jingle or the breast enlarger works cause i dont use them. Petite body and everything else seems to work.

Daedalus

Content Creator
The only thing still working is basic nude. Everything else is borked due to Cryptic devs changing the values and such.
Let's hope Gibbed posts a 64bit version of his toolset soon...

Recoilsuave

Potential Patron
There's a workaround a few pages back that I applied and allows me to keep all the jiggles. I also uploaded a copy of my Dynbouncer.bin file. Just drop it into your bin directory and you should have jiggles back hopefully. Just make sure to install the age of uncovering mod with your selections. Make sure not to install anything that has jiggle or sizing changes. Animation changes seem to still work, mostly. Pistol stance is kinda broken but doesn't crash the game or anything.

While I was writing this, I just decided to package the whole thing I used to create my Dynbouncer.bin file. A note, the instructions.jpg mentions that length does unknown stuff. That's because the default value was too high. I lowered it to 0.02 and got results. MaxDist also needs to be pushed into the millions, my Dynbouncer.bin has these settings: spring=200, DampRate=6, MaxDist=4000000 (that's right, 4 MILLION), Length=0.02

Just make your changes in the Startrekfemale.xml file, then drag the Dynbouncer folder on top of the Gibbed.Cryptic.ConvertResource.exe file and it should create a new Dynbouncer.bin file. Place that file into your WhereverSTOresides/Live/localdata/bin folder and check results in game.

One oddity I've found is that there seems to be more jiggling when characters are standing still than when they're running.

By the way, the custom jiggling thing wasn't created by me, so don't ask how I did it. I thought I got it from here, but going back a dozen pages doesn't seem to show anything, so if anyone does know who created it, please let us know. Oh, and thank you to whoever did make it.

Attachments

Dynbouncer.7z
1.2 KB · Views: 169

custom jiggle.7z
5.3 MB · Views: 241

Last edited:

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
Is there a way to apply this to just the size change and not the bounce? I never used bounce, but i had bewbs set to like 175% juicier and I miss the bazongas.

Avenger_Reloaded

Potential Patron
Here I was hoping that some coder out there would have free time now. Well at least they are keeping busy even if from home so there's that.

Kreya

Potential Patron
Hey, having an issue with this. I used the 3.5.2 installer then I used the 3.5.3 installer (yes I uninstalled the mod before reinstalling)
steam version ST:102.20200224a.44

lighting: uhh will a screenshot work? (will insert if that works)

so my issues is after seeing that the boob jiggle is broken that i cannot get anything nude, it seems most options work like removing the loincloth on orions and the tattos ,but i cannot get any of the nude stuff to work... i get some sort of error when it patches the boobs, not sure if that's why... I've tried orion girls and Ferasan and no luck, (can confirm jiggle is still broken on my end it just makes the boobs flat but they still jiggle)

annemarie

Casual Client
Annnnd.. if you bought the legendary ships, you have to uninstall(or move) the mod in order to do anything with the warship voyager,in the ship tailor, otherwise you get a "outfit uses illegal parts" or some such. I have changed the look to what I want , and recopied the mod back to the localdata folder, and I have a shiny new intrepid/pathfinder hybrid instead of that ugly warship skin. I'm looking forward to the trait for my tour the galaxy runs.

Last edited:

annemarie

Casual Client
for those still trying to get basic nudes working, here are the contends of my localdata folder. http://www.filedropper.com/stonude
and one of my avatars on the splash screen:
Capture.JPG

Kreya

Potential Patron
okay so that got the nudes working for me i put it into the nude local file and enabled it so theoretically it should allow me to turn it off if i don't want to use the nudes but can we fix boob jiggle now Also i'm gonna show you the error i got when installing.

vtVHvkS.png

Pretty sure that's not my username... in case you wondered.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.