Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (8 Viewers)

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
LOL my ladies don't have nipples what the fuck?

the 3.3.5 minx version stil works. just the nipples are missing. the version from here "Age of..." doesn't work at all for me.
And the "new" versions of the old hairstyles, those are gone as well.
Noticed that because half of my lady's are suddenly bald ( on the head you gimps ;) ).
But when someone can fix those two issues, we are back on track.

Last edited:

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Finally got "my" boobs back!
Thanks.
But hey any chance the "boob slider" is working again? Actually they could use some more curves in general the butt is always a bit to... flat.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Finally got "my" boobs back!
Thanks.
But hey any chance the "boob slider" is working again? Actually they could use some more curves in general the butt is always a bit to... flat.

The tools we use to open the game files no longer work with the latest STO patch, I cannot modify the boob slider file until a new toolset is created.

Opus 3

Potential Patron
okay i get just nothing to work
I run the Programm
I select my path
I select what I want to Install
It asks me what file to patch and I don´t know what to write there Sorry to bother you with this but I´m quite new and I havenb´t found an answere to my problem
so I wrote something it says path not found and asks me to skip the patch I press y
after that I started the game and nothing changed
I play it witch Steam btw

Poplan

Content Creator
Some feeble updates:
  • I got permission from gibbed to do a github thing for his tools for 64-bit conversion and other fixes.

The problems:
  • I am not that familiar with using git. And when I do use it, I fumble around. It doesn't work like I expect a source control system to work. (Too much experience with other systems.)
  • I have never ported anything from x86 to x64.

Poplan

Content Creator
I should add some notes here:

Gibbed put his code on GitHub at gibbed/Gibbed.Cryptic which I forked for our purposes at OliverPoplan/Gibbed.Cryptic

I'm a complete klutz with Git (I personally use SVN and before that I used VSS) so this project needs some help:
  • Someone knowledgeable of Git and GitHub (I'm not married to the repo being on GitHub so if another host is preferred, that's fine)
  • Someone knowledgeable on porting 32-bit code to 64-bit code (I may be slightly more useful with this as I've done 16-bit to 32-bit porting in the distant past, but, it was in the distant past.)
  • If someone else wants to 'run' the Gibbed x64 project, that's fine with me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.