Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Do you guys keep the project source on some kind of version control system, like GitHub? I could try taking a look to see if I can fix it and repackage a working installer.
Yes, there is now a Github repo of the original toolset that was being used to convert to the 64 bit version of the game. The discussion started here but at some point it was started in a new thread with little or no work done. You can find it here and that should lead to the correct fork.

bikaru

Potential Patron
I've never used the installer before, instead I run my own scale edits through a compiled version of the toolset. The set I have now seems to be outdated, is there a newer compiled version of the toolset to use?

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
I dont know why but my game crashes after it finished patching and loading. Its a brand new problem since i last updated the nude mod.
BTW did you guys fix the "jiggle not working"?

annemarie

Casual Client
only thing that happened to me was the modified armor bottoms don't work now. everything else does but i don't have jiggle eneabled I think.

bikaru

Potential Patron
The localdata.7z linked here doesn't have the edit enabled on the cropped winter jacket. My costumegeometry.bin is even older (10mb lighter even) but I had that enabled.

only thing that happened to me was the modified armor bottoms don't work now. everything else does but i don't have jiggle eneabled I think.
Apparently there Is no updated compiled version of the toolset anymore. Without that noone can run the edits on newer updates coming in. At the moment, only older changes to textures & edits to clothing are working but that could change with any following game update.

Using any older files which changed these will result in a game crash:

-Breast Jiggle isn't working
it's a real shame because it would compliment the physic enabled hair ingame very well.

-Scale changes isn't working
we're stuck with default bodyshaping slider settings, but when modded their minimums & maximums can be taken further.

-Animation changes kaput
No swaps to animation selections, no joy but hey at least we have the default Wave Hands.

Although some parts of the mod are still working, that could soon change.

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Winter Wonderland's popping up again on 3rd December with a new ship and other stuff. Here's to hoping it won't make things worse...

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
The mod works fine. The problem is that the ppl that made the louncher and updated the tool, are no longer active. We need to make a more simple mod, with out launcher and some one needs to learn how to update the tool.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Maybe someone can post an up-to-date costumegeo file to be one the safe side since there's a new ship in the r&d packs (Spock's Jellyfish ship) and maybe boobs scaling options too if possible.... pretty please with lots of suger on top (custom options for me pls)

junk

Potential Patron
So with the ones who know how to update the tool MIA, Dos this mean that this mod has been abandon? or is some one working on updating the tool?
That Means we do not know. my limited understanding is that the original "tools" where written for the 32bit client. with the move to lighting 2.0 and 64bit clients we are losing the ability to use the original tools to modify this game. that said someone might be working on updating them, but i know the fastest way to burn someone out is to over bug them about the mod when they are busy and this is a busy time of year. so i will check back here about once a week or 2 to see if it gets updated. hope for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.