Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Can I see your current dev environment? I see you trying to use GNU Patch but I just got so many errors flyby that I want to make sure it's not something in my configuration.

That is gonna be a bit of an issue. I thought I had my dev environment backed up but I lost it, all I can get is what I sent you in the past.
I have also been so supper busy IRL that I have not logged into the game in like 2 months and don't really see much change in the next 5 months. Perhaps someone can drop me a summary of what is needed like files and such sins the last version and I can see about fixing the dev environment and updating things.

Its a lot of effort having to catchup on reading all the posts of the last few months.

SilentGanker

Potential Patron
sadly this no longer seems to work for me, the patcher just skips every single file chosen and only works on the breast scalers leaving my toons clothed but big boobed and only 1 part of this working is not what i signed up for

Daedalus

Content Creator
New ships incoming...
Get ready to run the patcher again.

*EDIT* Looks like they did something to the costumegeo thing again… Toons aren't nude

Image1.jpg

Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Here's a screencap of the error; It's in dutch, but you get the gist of it right?

Last edited:

Discusser

Potential Patron
Yep, mod is completely ignored - no nudity, no breast increase, I get exact same error as Daedalus (though in English).
Btw whoever is going to package the fixed version - pls kindly include the new switch on/off batch files from page 123, they fix a problem where previously localData\CommandAliases.txt and other files inside localData got deleted, completely removing all user's custom aliases.

Discusser

Potential Patron
Well, in my case the game seems to work fine, just no changes from the mod. Perhaps you chose some nonstandard mod options during install that corrupted the game. In fact I even get a minor benefit from the mod - models have no underpants, though this is only visible on loading screen when a model is crouching.

F

FranklyMyDear

Might want to avoid the game completely atm. Many things broken, horrendous lag too.

Oh, btw, if you do decide to brave STO right now, check your recruitment event rewards on all your characters. People have been reporting being able to reclaim them again!

EDIT

I wouldn't be surprised if the changes to the geo were related to a "tailor mod" which has been doing the rounds recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
New ships incoming...
Get ready to run the patcher again.

*EDIT* Looks like they did something to the costumegeo thing again… Toons aren't nude

View attachment 99338
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Here's a screencap of the error; It's in dutch, but you get the gist of it right?
Hmm the hash value has changed of the file. I'm bussy recovering my dev Environment to send to Z. Will do a test and see if its only the hash value that is wrong.

Discusser

Potential Patron
Hmm the hash value has changed of the file. I'm bussy recovering my dev Environment to send to Z. Will do a test and see if its only the hash value that is wrong.
Do you guys keep the project source on some kind of version control system, like GitHub? I could try taking a look to see if I can fix it and repackage a working installer.

angie.helix

Potential Patron
ughhh just when it seemed it was getting back together again.. I swear STO hates us. Why don't they just offer an Adult Version?! sigh.. waits in the shadows again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.