Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (1 Viewer)

F

FranklyMyDear

it was only a matter of time before the trolls started in. though I find it amazingly funny that someone from Dental would call anyone else a deviant, considering that fleet got banned from the regular forum (and I think the game) for thier militant LGTBQ posturing

First I've heard of such bans. Afaik, they've always been "in cahoots" with the devs. I know of one STO player who (some years ago) was bullied by the dental crowd to the point where she offed herself. The folks at cryptic were well aware of what was going on & who was involved, but their total inaction just emboldened the perps.
Indeed, I've heard devs talk about dental affectionately, with several dentals having told me (in confidence) that they have had a couple devs in their ranks over the years!
Oddly enough, I've never heard of them being banned in game.

Impersonating people is an old tactic of theirs to harass & get folks to do something really stupid/bannable. It was pretty much inevitable that they'd come up here.

I second ZTS's request. I held off because I didn't want to feed in to drama, but If it's gonna happen anyway...

Just purge the thread.

Yep, it has to be done. Hell, I'd consider finding another place to put this, some place where access can be strictly controlled. If one has turned up, you can be damn sure the others will be around. :(

For one, it violates the Terms of Service (available for you to examine here:Terms of Service | Arc Games) to modify game files in any way.

Unfortunately for that argument "WotInTarnation", (if that is your actual username) I know for a fact that more than a few of your comrades use mods to open up the tailor.
Glass houses, stones, people, throw, etc etc. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Bet that's unnecessary. Fleet rolled through here on his own shortly after everything started lol

PLEASE use the site's REPORT function when you encounter a troll or spammer. Doing so alerts ALL moderators that we have a problem, and that problem can be corrected much more quickly, rather than waiting for me to respond. While I try to LOOK at all posts, I can't be on-site all of the time.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

The ZTS

Content Creator
images

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
What's wrong with celebrating the departed in a lively manner, you never head of a wake?

A lot of ppl miss the point, the problem is not with a wake its with the timing and disruptions caused.
You don't show respect to an individual by deliberately disrupting and denying others from showing their respect end even less try and force them to show respect your way.
Generally anyone with even an inkling of honor and integrity would realize they are being disrespectful in such a case and would ether leave or stop and join, continuing after.

A wake should be after a memorial and not before / during the memorial with an open invitation for everyone at the memorial to join the wake after. That way those that wished to show their respect morning is allowed to and they can if they chose join the wake to celebrate after.
Instead those wishing to show their respect with a memorial service was deliberately denied to do so.

In a similar manner you don't show up to a wake after a memorial and start a fist fight or destroy the sound system because you don't like their way of showing respect by celebrating the life lived.

Last edited:

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
What's wrong with celebrating the departed in a lively manner, you never head of a wake?
Yes I have heard of a wake. Being half Irish i have attended a few over the years. But a wake is never held at a meariel. to do so is extreamly disrespectful to the decesed and thous who wish to morn his or her passing in peace. That said back to the topic at hand, dos any one one know if thier has been any more progress made on the new instaler yet.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Yeah, I've been reorganizing some stuff recently, might be having to move soon for very good reasons...much better position than the one I'm in now. Doesn't involve graveyard shift stuffs.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I hopped on one of my sci girls and noticed this while travelling thru sec space
Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.09 - 18.37.58.54.png
Anyone else with the Aegis engines has this 'effect'?
I think it might be mod related.

Quaren

Content Creator
I don't have access to my rig right now, but I do have the Aegis set. I'll see if I can't reproduce this weekend.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
So, do you think this will be released in a complete form before Perfect World breaks it again with the release of the next Age of Discovery update Jan 23rd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.