Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Shiro-kun, where is your updated bin stuff?

The .xml files?

Those are the only ones that is different or extra additions, the rest came right out of the old mod installer bins that I used to overwrite the new extracted bins files. The updated bins themselves and cat textures is in the zip in my sig. Havent made any changes in them that I kept sins that upload.

Still a bit sleepy but let me know if its not what you are looking for

Attachments

xmlfiles.zip
22.3 KB · Views: 108

Poplan

Content Creator
Still working on the mod tools but I got blindsided by emergency coding work - an API one of my clients uses announced a sudden EOL (closing at the end of the year) so I get to re-write everything with a new data source API. I'm only able to post this now because I have this about 70% converted so I can come up for air (for the most part the new data is coming in and it's just fixing odd gaps between API result sets.)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Was bored, so I made an edit
Full body sticky mess redux
Desktop Screenshot 2018.12.05 - 18.04.36.97.png
Desktop Screenshot 2018.12.05 - 18.04.44.74.png

F

FranklyMyDear

Quick FYI, the foundry is back up, but it's broken and basically unusable.

Basically, you'll get in to the first map of a mission (any mission) and the scripts involved just shut down, leaving you with a map devoid of NPCs or interacts and a fly-in message saying "COMPLETED".

Quaren

Content Creator
Heh, ikr. It was meant as a harmless ship-wide welcoming party for new recruits. But then, Romulan ale entered the mix, modesty and decency pretty much flew out the nearest airlock and then things escalated (ejaculated?) quickly.

Guess that explains why Romulan Ale was illegal for so long....

Quaren

Content Creator
Afaik, it still is.

It was legalized when the trade embargo with the Romulans was dropped during the Dominion War. I cannot recall if it was ever reinstated, however there is no Romulan Star Empire nor trade embargo in the era/timeline we play in, so it shouldn't be.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Heh, ikr. It was meant as a harmless ship-wide welcoming party for new recruits. But then, Romulan ale entered the mix, modesty and decency pretty much flew out the nearest airlock and then things escalated (ejaculated?) quickly.
Now if only someone could harness the "fun" aspects of polywater intoxication, without the desire to open every airlock on the ship...

Daedalus

Content Creator
Y'know what else would be fun to do? Edit our ship textures and put on bumperstickers or something like that. But I've got this feeling it won't work; well, it will but it'd look awkward. STO ships are symmetrical (aside from the Breen, some Hur'q and Klingon ships) and I believe only half of the ship texture is rendered and then that texture is mirrored onto the other half of the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.