Soul Calibur VI Female Nude Mod v1.3 (1 Viewer)

Bogard

Potential Patron
For RoughTumbler who requested the Barbie Mod. No "File Attachment" in private chat. :^(
It works in conjunction with Sakura4 Sakura4 Mod on the 1st page. Both files must be used together!

Barbie (No Nip Textures)

Attachments

Barbie.zip
3.1 MB · Views: 836

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
So with these mods is it possible to have the nude textures on the body (nipple/vagina) but still cover them up like normal with clothes... then have them visible during armor break?

Or does it simply make the models nude/exposed all the time?

Replaces certain items like the default underwear or the loincloth. You can still dress up however you like.

hleet

Potential Patron
Sakura4 Sakura4 , thank you for that patch, it works very well !
Thanks also for making the update patch as the new update of soulcalibur keeps crashing when selecting the loincloth.

Tits are way better formed with that new mod version :) (don't have the square stuff on top of it).
-> I don't know if it is the game feature patch of SCVI

If I may ask, is there some kind of links to guides/tutorials of how to make mods for games ?
I am interested in making mods also.
My actual level in 3D modeling is : very newbie
Do you use only UE4 engine for that ? Or do you need more softwares ?

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
i love this mod
makes extra fun to destory the armors :D

Attachments

• 20181102161604_1.jpg
    20181102161604_1.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 3,847

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Sakura4 Sakura4 , thank you for that patch, it works very well !
Thanks also for making the update patch as the new update of soulcalibur keeps crashing when selecting the loincloth.

Tits are way better formed with that new mod version :) (don't have the square stuff on top of it).
-> I don't know if it is the game feature patch of SCVI

If I may ask, is there some kind of links to guides/tutorials of how to make mods for games ?
I am interested in making mods also.
My actual level in 3D modeling is : very newbie
Do you use only UE4 engine for that ? Or do you need more softwares ?

Tutorial can refer to the past Street Fighter 5 and Tekken 7
I use 3ds max, photoshop, hex tool. UE4 is used to new models and texture exports.

Anyelou

Avid Affiliate
hi all, how can i see the 3D vagina? when i use this mod and other china mod, the vagina is just a texture, but in the screenshot here i see this in 3D

KS212

Potential Patron
hi all, how can i see the 3D vagina? when i use this mod and other china mod, the vagina is just a texture, but in the screenshot here i see this in 3D

Don't use that 'combined' ver of the mod. Use the vanilla one from 777.

i love this mod
makes extra fun to destory the armors :D

Heh you made the same type of character I did... Just all armor only. It'll be good if ppl can work out how to break clothing layers too, then we have a bit more freedom to dress up.

shohei

Potential Patron
is there a way to swap maliwei texture to sakura4?
i really like the new mesh but sakura4 nip texture catch my eyes more

Belmod7

Potential Patron
is there a way to swap maliwei texture to sakura4?
i really like the new mesh but sakura4 nip texture catch my eyes more
I think some other guy merged the mods and put a link in this blog its what you are asking for, but your going to lose the loincloth. I myself would like to see Maliwei's model vagina design couple together with Sakura's nipple design, but I don't want to lose the loincloth.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Took 4 days, but they finally unblocked my Halloween video. [F@cking youtube!] >:{

Who can really understand YouTube's motives for doing what they do. I mean come on, they put freakin' Ads in just about every video that has been posted or uploaded there, and unless you are using some kind of Ad blocker, it doesn't really block or prevent the embedded Ads from interrupting the videos you watch, cause you still have to click on the skip Ad option, if that it is even a given option for some of the Ads they bombard you with.

Just out of curiosity, when you posted your video up on YouTube, did you tag it with Adult content, since you are of course showcasing a nude mod for Soul Calibur VI. Maybe it was blocked because it needed to be under review before being accessible to view for others, but then again, that wouldn't really make much sense, since there are certain Adult filters in place and what not on YouTube, and there is an area there specifically for Adult content, and some other stranger things (I will refer to the stranger stuff as the darker side of YouTube). But yeah, it does kind of suck that YouTube would do that, it was kind of a D**k move on their part.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The link of Maliwei's Mod in Mediafire is BROKEN!

What post contains the broken link? Next time, please use the site's REPORT function to report posts containing broken links.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

bob223355

Potential Patron
Is there any way to combine the Maliwei model with the sak4 nipples and the pubic hair into the base model?

A

_alberto_

funziona sulla versione craccata?

perchè a me non funzione. inoltre invece che .pak mi da .7z
come faccio a risolvere?

shohei

Potential Patron
terry's patreon only which is really sad. i remember he said that all his mods will be public 1 month later but never seen him public any of his work yet

TheSexyToy

Potential Patron
terry's patreon only which is really sad. i remember he said that all his mods will be public 1 month later but never seen him public any of his work yet

I hope he changes his attitude at SoulCalibur or we just tell him to ********.

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
Well i am optimistic about the mod prospect itself.
Some modders are beginning to crack the code of 3d model import which will definitely improve the chances of the modding scene taking off.
With the scale of the in game character creation options and the imminent model importing this is looking up great!
Hope the character creation slider nut is cracked too for some unadulterated epicness :wink: to be unleashed upon us.
Wait and hope guys.

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
While it's nice to make some money for your work, I don't think it's OK when you are making money off other peoples initial work on the game itself without there permission. Pretty sure it's against the law too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.