Soul Calibur VI Male Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 285689

Potential Patron
Please, take a look HERE for the full message.
I tried and it worked. Another question , after adding pyramid , I can not change the colour and It look weird
sc6.png

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I can't really help you about this issue at the moment because I only use cocks which are integrated to the character's body. That being said,
I will download the accessory MOD made by Sakura4 Sakura4 and I will test it as soon as possible to see if everything's still alright or not.

Deleted member 285689

Potential Patron
I can't really help you about this issue at the moment because I only use cocks which are integrated to the character's body. That being said,
I will download the accessory MOD made by Sakura4 Sakura4 and I will test it as soon as possible to see if everything's still alright or not.
Can you show me what is version of the skin mode you did in the picture ?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
These ones above (click them to zoom in) are a small part of my personal/private MODs so I can't give you any information about them.
I'm sorry. That being said, I tested the MOD you're having problem with and it works perfectly for me (see below). So, I don't know what
is going on. Did you try to contact Sakura4 Sakura4 via PM to ask him if he could help you ?
scvi_pyramid_ok.png

Deleted member 285689

Potential Patron
These ones above (click them to zoom in) are a small part of my personal/private MODs so I can't give you any information about them.
I'm sorry. That being said, I tested the MOD you're having problem with and it works perfectly for me (see below). So, I don't know what
is going on. Did you try to contact Sakura4 Sakura4 via PM to ask him if he could help you ?
scvi_pyramid_ok.png
In out game version install , the color did not appear so we can not adjust it. I do not know why , any advices ?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please do not make a post that consist solely of an emoticon or posts that consist of only one word. Instead, use the like button on the specific post to which you are reacting.
Very respectfully
fleet (global moderator)

Deleted member 285689

Potential Patron
Please do not make a post that consist solely of an emoticon or posts that consist of only one word. Instead, use the like button on the specific post to which you are reacting.
Very respectfully
fleet (global moderator)
So what is this forum for ??? Can I deleted all comments as your " precious forum " , if this you do not need member !

Pissmaster

Potential Patron
Happy new year!! Have you made more videos with nude mods? If yes is there a place to check? Love them so much!! :p

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Happy New Year too ! :grin: You can always check my website to get the latest things I have uploaded (link in my signature).
Anyway, yes I have made some new videos including nude MODs since the last time you asked. Below are some of them :

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.