Apocoh's Soul Calibur 6 Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Downloads:
Sakura4's Female Nude Mod
zApocoh_Nude_Textures.pak

(intended for base game and DLC 6 and lower)

Thank you Sakura4 Sakura4 for your excellent nude mod and figuring out how to make transparent materials. That still eludes me.

Screenshots:

How to Install:
Download "SCVI Female Nude Mod v1.3" from Sakura4's Female Nude Mod
Download zApocoh_Nude_Textures.pak
Create a new folder and name it ~mods in ...\Steam\steamapps\common\SoulcaliburVI\SoulcaliburVI\Content\Paks
Extract SCVI_FemaleNudeMod_MainFile_v1.3.pak into ...\Steam\steamapps\common\SoulcaliburVI\SoulcaliburVI\Content\Paks\~mods
Move zApocoh_Nude_Textures.pak into same folder
Enjoy!

How to Uninstall:
Delete the .pak files in the ~mods folder. Do not delete any .pak files elsewhere.

What Sakura4's mod does (in context to this mod):
Makes the default bra, panties, and the loincloth transparent
Adds nipples

What Apocoh's mod does:
Replaces the vagina and anus textures
Replaces the normal textures
Adds nudity to the doll, statue, and shapeshifter (normal only) races
Includes DLC

Modding Guides:
Part I: How to Swap Weapon Meshes
Mesh-mods with Stickers

Notes:
Only you will be able to see these mods. People online will not see any differences so your lewd exploits are safe.
I made the vagina, anus, and all normal textures from scratch, as well as the nipples for the statue and doll races.
Sakura4's mod is required to remove the default bra and panties. This mod does not change or modify their mod. It uses newly made textures that are used instead of Sakura4's textures.
Feel free to check out and use Sakura4's mod if you prefer their textures.

Araikuma

Potential Patron
Near as I can figure, this is the definitive SC6 mod to have as of late 2019. Thank you, Apocoh and Sakura4.

In case anyone doesn't care to sign up for Nexus Mods, "SCVI Female Nude Mod v1.3" can alternatively be downloaded from the first post in Sakura4's thread.

tigera

Avid Affiliate
What about Segadordelinks. He is pretty active in SC6 modding as well. His deviantart has a lot of individual characters breakable and destroyable costumes as well as nude.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Near as I can figure, this is the definitive SC6 mod to have as of late 2019. Thank you, Apocoh and Sakura4.
Thank you Araikuma <3
What about Segadordelinks. He is pretty active in SC6 modding as well. His deviantart has a lot of individual characters breakable and destroyable costumes as well as nude.
That's definitely true, though in order to have access to most of their content it looks like you need to pay for it on Patreon. My mod does make it so that a lot of the creation outfits can easily be made to break in such a way to leave the character nude, but some of the characters' outfits have custom underwear or break versions, such as Taki's ripped suit, which do not change. I attempted to edit a lot of the underwear and break outfits but to no avail. If someone knows how to make either entire meshes invisible, parts of their textures transparent, or how to export and re-import an edited mesh without any lighting/normal/scale issues, I'll add nopan and nude break options for most of these unchanged outfits.

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Thank you Araikuma <3

That's definitely true, though in order to have access to most of their content it looks like you need to pay for it on Patreon. My mod does make it so that a lot of the creation outfits can easily be made to break in such a way to leave the character nude, but some of the characters' outfits have custom underwear or break versions, such as Taki's ripped suit, which do not change. I attempted to edit a lot of the underwear and break outfits but to no avail. If someone knows how to make either entire meshes invisible, parts of their textures transparent, or how to export and re-import an edited mesh without any lighting/normal/scale issues, I'll add nopan and nude break options for most of these unchanged outfits.
Will you be updating your mod with the new characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.