Soul Calibur VI Female Nude Mod v1.3 (3 Viewers)

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Hey, is it possible to use the male nude public hair with the female model? I just tried it, and it crashed my game. Female pubes would be great.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
When I looked it over the nipples are very very lightly coloured it may be harder to see for some but they are there. Playing around with the skin tones doesn't make them contrast any better.

Well,.. at least we now know that the nipples are there, and aren't completely non existent. That's a relief. :wink:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
I only added the color texture of the custom character. Other light and shadow textures have not been added, and the texture of the game's default character has not been added.

Good thing to know Sakura4, at least we know what to expect from the mod and how it will appear once in game where the default character and certain textures are concerned. Thanks! :smile:

thehurtbear

Potential Patron
so this doesnt work for existing base roster , ONLY original creations ?

edit: it does allow for base roster but if you try to edit or change existing parts the game will crash , looks like you have to edit the characters before installing the mod

edit 2: so if you re build the a base roster character with the mod already installed it will work , awesome !

edit 3: actually you just need to take existing creation - remove loincloth - then re apply it !

but i still prefer to keep loincloth ... any chance you can exchange loincloth with another underwear piece like bandages or one of the leotards ?

edit 4: screenshot with taki + soph:
20181026040658_1.jpg

20181026040913_1.jpg

20181026041937_1.jpg

thanks Sakura4

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
There are bugs indeed but it's wonderful already ! :grin: Thanks to Sakura4 Sakura4 for bringing us this present.
I hope it will be followed by the male counterpart soon (as it was the case in SFIV or Xenoverse 2). :tongue:

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Nice! Works great :3

20181026001418_1.jpg

Ready to breed :3
20181026001903_1.jpg

20181026001913_1.jpg

20181026002509_1.jpg

Needs more detail for textures though :P
Oh and there are some mesh errors too.

Boss

Potential Patron
How did you pack/unpack/create the pak file? quickbms?
Edit: I was able to open your .pak using unreal_tournament_4.bms. Could you provide some info on .uasset .ubulk .uexp files?
Edit2: Or are these just normal UR4 file types?
Never mind just found the discord

Last edited:

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
How did you pack/unpack/create the pak file? quickbms?
Edit: I was able to open your .pak using unreal_tournament_4.bms. Could you provide some info on .uasset .ubulk .uexp files?
Edit2: Or are these just normal UR4 file types?
Never mind just found the discord
Just the resource files generated by the engine. I only modified the texture and rebuilt a new material file with the engine to use these textures.

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
Since its texture based and generated with engine like Sakura4 said, its probl. useable, but others wouldnt see your character naked(if they dont use it i guess?) , plus, my guess is also, if you play online and someone is probl. using lets say talim and she wear most likely Loin Cloth you might get a crash while loading or starting fight online xD because thats what i get when i try everytime undress talims top only, always crash, but creator said it on first posting alrdy but i keep trying XD

KS212

Potential Patron
Great start to nude mods!

What would be damn cool (not sure how hard this will be, probably very...) is if there were a way to make it so you can apply a nude skin, but hide it under the normal outfits. Then make it possible to armor break all the way down to nude.

Incentive to Lethal Hit repeatedly :D

Belmod7

Potential Patron
Great start to nude mods!

What would be damn cool (not sure how hard this will be, probably very...) is if there were a way to make it so you can apply a nude skin, but hide it under the normal outfits. Then make it possible to armor break all the way down to nude.

Incentive to Lethal Hit repeatedly :D

I have been wondering if the Model for the doppelgänger can be swap for the other characters and replace the default underwear altogether?

N

NightyHawk

Does it work for you guys still? I made a ~mods folder in my pak folder and put the attachment in it. Once i loaded the game i equipped a loincloth but it didnt do anything.

A

Ayumumono

The mod still functions and functioned fine until today where it now crashes whenever I change equipment. I dont know what suddenly changed but heres the error.

Attachments

• L1DLd1P.png
    L1DLd1P.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 368
V

Visolaris

Hello @Sakura4,I registered here just to say :
THANK YOU!!

Works perfectly, keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.