Soul Calibur VI Female Nude Mod v1.3 (1 Viewer)

Axl21

Potential Patron
Wow, the real release is so much better! There's no more weird line around the girl's back and the boobs are more rounder! You are awesome Sakura4!

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Anyone care to repost those mods? I can't be asked to sign up for a foreign site that I need to translate my way through. It does look incredible though.

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
OK so using some translation tools, I'm pretty sure you need to have phone number with a china area code. So unless you have that, it looks like a no go.

bleaksky20

Potential Patron
You can register an account at that website using this link and input your country code, it worked for me

注册百度帐号

But I still can't get the file to download - if anyone does please upload it somewhere

silentpanda

Swell Supporter

It works fine, there's two version one with hair, one without hair
It replaces the default underwear with nude
And you can change public hair color by tweak ing underwear color
It work on existing and origional character fine

And there's nipple too

BlDT7AQ.jpg

Vjtm1Iw.jpg

Ds6fycf.jpg

84OLiCi.jpg

UV5ouuv.jpg

Last edited:

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
How to download from pan.baidu guys?
i have a qr scan check popping up whenever i try to download.

B

bokie

Signing up on baidu and downloading it from there is a huge hassle, but i managed to figure it out after a while of frustration.
Given how lame it is trying to do it and what not just. heres a mega link to the mod to make it easier on all you poor souls.
All credit to the creator maliwei777 on 3dmgame.
MEGA

I'll admit it is much better modeled but i like the nipples of the loincloth mod better.
Id wish they could be combined somehow for best of both worlds.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Unless the mod maker give persmission or share it here, I believe it's against the rule to share it so publicly without said permission on this forum.

There is nothing in our site rules prohibiting posting an alternate link for a download (if you're asking for money for someone else's work that's another story). We do prohibit hosting pirated material on Undertow. Link to site rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Thank you for the clarifications, Fleet.
And thank you for the link, Bleaksky20.

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
I gotta say, this new mod by 777 looks incredible. I don't know if I trust the two people who re-posted here on this thread necessarily because they literally just joined in the last 24 hours or so, but a guy over on Loverslab who has years of posts also re-posted it, so I downloaded from there. The one Bokie here posted came up with some mixed results, not to say that necessarily means anything bad is in there or be accusatory at all. Just a heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.