Soul Calibur VI Female Nude Mod v1.3 (1 Viewer)

M

Mjolnir03

You folk's don't know me but I bought soulcalibur 6 last night & Lets just say it didn't take me long to look for a nude mod :) ... long story short i d/l the mode that was here & a few hour's later reading this thread came across 777's mod . both are great by the way but I ultimately went with 777 mod i think they are a little smoother & it helps the eye ; ) ... I just wanted to say & let u know thank you , but as some ppl have said previously regarding the down load site not the files them selves,. there dose appear to be malware on that site somewhere close , lucky i have multiple layers of protection very good antivirus etc , I got the files no problem . just wanted to let others know to be carefull . and to say thank you very much you are doing a great service to the community :) I'm a happy camper & game is so much better now ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Metalguy834

Potential Patron
Was just thinking about the possibilities of model swapping;

Since it appears that the (broken) models of sophitia's, taki's, and ivy's outfits to name a few are likely read as separate outfits entirely by the game (since we can specifically pick them in character creation), is it possible to swap the broken outfit models with maliwei777's nude mod/texture to simulate the effect of the entire outfit being pulverized? Perhaps even by making a workaround via swapping the broken armor models with default underwear, which would then be a nude mod of choice.

Seems like the kind of thing a modder could do in 5 minutes. No?

Hell given the tool, used for this sort of thing, I could try it since most of the work is done already.
I would definitely like to see this, as well!

skypasser

Potential Patron
Hello, thank you for the awesome mods!
Just wondering if Amy mod will be coming out.
She is quite the beauty.

Killah59

Potential Patron
Is it possible to get the Amy tex without this fucking trojan please ?
Can't DL it cause of that, pretty boring.

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Is it possible to get the Amy tex without this fucking trojan please ?
Can't DL it cause of that, pretty boring.

This is fascinating. I'm pretty sure I downloaded this mod when it came out and found nothing of the sort at the time. Though I think I downloaded from the Nexus. I ran the file I already had on my computer through Virus Total and got nothing, so then I ran the link in the OP through Virus total and did get 1 hit out of 50 some databases. Then I tried to open the file I already had from months ago and my computer stopped me because it detected something in there. Not sure what's going on here to be honest.

H

Hawk1010

I had this mod working (also doa5 mod) but my PC reset and lost the files redownload them put as they should be but both don't work

cents

Potential Patron
Not sure if this is the place for this, but I came across this with a name-your-own-price paywall attached in the description

Is there a source for this that doesn't ask for my credit card?

flanneldude

Potential Patron
Not sure if this is the place for this, but I came across this with a name-your-own-price paywall attached in the description

Is there a source for this that doesn't ask for my credit card?

So, I think a lot of these are from this gentleman. I'd be very wary about those links on Youtube, but this guy is worth supporting for a month if you just want to grab his SC6 stuff. SegadorMods is creating Mods for Videogames | Patreon

Boronic

Swell Supporter
i dont think those are segador's because i dont see any gumroad links on segador's pages.
the ones in this video are probably either original, or stolen. the nipples dont look familiar to me so id actually guess they're original.

also personally id probably wait until hilde is out and they make a mod for her before supporting if you only want to pay once. hilde is in like five days and the mod will be out in a month or two probably

cents

Potential Patron
i dont think those are segador's because i dont see any gumroad links on segador's pages.
the ones in this video are probably either original, or stolen. the nipples dont look familiar to me so id actually guess they're original.

also personally id probably wait until hilde is out and they make a mod for her before supporting if you only want to pay once. hilde is in like five days and the mod will be out in a month or two probably

Wait... already? I thought Hilde was in 2020?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
mod-png.82394

Same here, there is nothing happened
This picture is wrong. You have to put all the *.pak modded files into a folder named "~mods" and not "mods". Can you try, please ?
I've just launched SCVI to check if the 20+ MODs from the 2019 showcase of my team still worked and I can assure you this is the case !

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Very well spotted ! :P But there's a lot more. Non-exhaustively, Kilik's rod turned into a trumpet at 0:15, invisible Taki's right dagger at 0:24,
edited Seong Mina's boots and invisible Cervantes' swords at 0:34, see-through top, HD female feet, heel shoes and invisible Ivy's sword at
0:40, invisible Sophitia's sword/shield at 0:58, HD female feet and invisible Tira's panties at 1:07, HD male feet and changed sandals at 1:18,
Groh's weapon turned into a bow at 1:25, invisible 2B's weapons, planed Sophitia's boots and visible pussy/anus at 1:34, no more flag from
Yoshimitsu's weapon at 2:33, ... To answer your question, some of these MODs are private and some are not. And of course, I have more of
these lewd stuff for males. Feel free to send me a PM if you want more information about them (as this thread is mainly for female SCVI MODs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.