Soul Calibur VI Female Nude Mod v1.3 (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 285689

Potential Patron
Just like Street Fighter 5, you can only see it yourself. Does not affect the battle balance.
In Street fighter V , all nude character fixed in game and you can choose . But in SCVI you have to do the creation whenever you are playing game and I did not save the creation you had made !

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
In Street fighter V , all nude character fixed in game and you can choose . But in SCVI you have to do the creation whenever you are playing game and I did not save the creation you had made !
I'm afraid I don't understand your problem... Because I can save my character creations without any issue. Well, which version of the game are you
playing on ? The character creation data are loacted inside C:\Users\[YourName]\AppData\Local\SoulcaliburVI\Saved\SaveGames\[SteamID]\GAME
so, first of all, you may want to verify you have the write access (or full control) over that directory. Can you check, please ?

Deleted member 285689

Potential Patron
I did use the repack version , and found that there is no steam folder in the directory of the installed version in my computer. I had separated disk for game only. I installed Street fighter and other game on this disk also ( Street fighter with nude version is fine so far )
Game folder.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.