Soul Calibur VI Female Nude Mod v1.3 (1 Viewer)

Sakura4

Swell Supporter

I want to know how maliwei777 solved the shader error. I used the plugin provided by the umodel author to make the mod, but the edited model will have problems using the original game material.
Can you invite maliwei777 to come here to release mod? Some mod questions consulted. Other modders in the deviantart community have encountered some problems, so no new model mods have been created.

Last edited:
W

wienerboywonder

Does anyone have the download link to the version without hair?? Or is it the same link? Can't figure out how to remove it. Thanks!

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
This should be a vertex problem, so it is best to invite the author to solve it. At the moment, I am still stuck in the problem of imported model shader errors, I hope to know the cause of the shader error.

his mod is NOT perfect, check this highlighted areas in this picture... you think you can fix that?

you can test this by picking "ivy" weapon style, and choose "pose 2" ... you will notice all characters will have that issues in the same areas near the top of the arms from underneath.

TheSexyToy

Potential Patron
Breaking News !

Nexus Mod has opened a section for soul calibur, not a joke opened a section for soul calibur.

Attachments

• SC1.JPG
    SC1.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 2,344
  • SC2.JPG
    SC2.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 2,437

Pawnisher

Potential Patron
I just found a way to use both versions of nude mod together, i'm currently using sakura4 version for nipples and maliwei777 version for vagina, but loincloth is still gone but i say it's a small price to pay, also they work fine together no bugs or crashes atm. EDIT: It works perfectly, and here is the files if anyone is interested: Fused Textures Sakura4 & Maliwei777.7z

Last edited:

lunawuff

Potential Patron
i love maleiwai777's nipples... and the fact that it works when you remove all clothes [realistic and don't sacrifice the loincloth]... everything about his mod is perfect, but like i said in an earlier comment, the only problem is the lines underneath the top of the shoulders, which is visible in the following picture, i wish i know how to fix it...
That is some serious nitpicking there. As far as I'm concerned the mod is perfect.

P

Practice Only

The mod is great, I only wish the nipples were placed just slightly lower, so that we could use tattoos to give them the size and colour we prefer.

Attachments

• nips.png
    nips.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 2,814

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
fast and nice mods
like it espeacily for not fully nudity but the possible way for skimpy combinations

bleaksky20

Potential Patron
Things I'd like to see in the future: Meshes/Texture edits for some of the main character's undergarments. So you could have naked/lewd computer players upon breaking their armor, etc. In particular the characters with skirts that have underwear built into the skirt like Xianghua.

P

PeNeTrAtOrX

The mod is great, I only wish the nipples were placed just slightly lower, so that we could use tattoos to give them the size and colour we prefer.

topic nipple position...
is it about the position in generally for aesthetic reasons or simply because there is no space for tattoos?^^

if it's in general...
imo, the problem is just a matter of size... ;)
with increasing size, the mass of the breast shifts more to the lower area, and it seems the optically correct position for the nipple moves further down.

I'm also a modder (WoT)... and without taking a closer look, i would say,
It needs a script that adjusts the position of the texture to the size of the model.

btw, my preferred size looks really awesome :D

greetz PeNe
PeNeTrAtOrX's Mod Shop
(skins & remodels for World of Tanks)
penetratorxmodshop.weebly.com

IMG-20181029-WA0001.jpg IMG-20181029-WA0003.jpg IMG-20181029-WA0004.jpg

NML

Potential Patron
10/31/2018 Release version 1.1. I remake the files. There is currently no problem with the game crashing in this version. New version file replace the default underwear and Loincloth.

Is there a reason why do you still replace the Loincloth, when you already able to replace the default underwear?

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Is there a reason why do you still replace the Loincloth, when you already able to replace the default underwear?
The material file is modified by the Loincloth file, replaced only the mesh of the default underwear.

Killah59

Potential Patron
Is there a possible way to keep the Loincloth in a future version and only modified the default underwear or it will be like that forever ?

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Is there a possible way to keep the Loincloth in a future version and only modified the default underwear or it will be like that forever ?

I have a modified version, but Umodel view is hidden, game is show error.

Attachments

001.7z
82.6 KB · Views: 400

KS212

Potential Patron
So with these mods is it possible to have the nude textures on the body (nipple/vagina) but still cover them up like normal with clothes... then have them visible during armor break?

Or does it simply make the models nude/exposed all the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.