Slingerbult's Loader Dialogues (NEW: Sexy Sisters Saga, chapter 4!) (1 Viewer)

Bruce

Potential Patron
The sharpshooter mod seems to work very well. It seems to be just the error message.
There are two arms back banters, one in chapter 1 and one in chapter 2. She is much more sensitive to throating in chapter 1, so you should have a harder time keeping her arms like that there. In chapter 2, she could go like that for much longer as long as you don't trigger vigorous or held. I could give more info if you tell me which chapter and which hand position she goes to from arms_back - is it his legs, hand job or her legs?
For some reason, she sometimes puts her arms on his legs immediately after the dialogue, even with me doing nothing. I tried to figure out what is happening in the code, but I couldn't find anything.

I also have some suggestions:
I think it might be good for immersion if the hand job happened in auto mode. If the game's auto modes are not enough, maybe Colin's loader mods could do the trick.
Maybe performance can be slightly enhanced by separating the dialogues into different files? Like Willie Wee did it in his Slave Bazar dialogues, one file for every scene? I don't know much about how efficient your current system is, I just thought it might help.
[edit] I just saw you already seem to experiment with Colin's loader mods.

Last edited:

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Chapter 3 is now up!

Thanks for the feedback Bruce! I'm having trouble with random weird animations happening like 10% of the time for no good reason on my end some times too. Best solution I can offer is to restart the dialogue and try again, if it's something that greatly affects the story line.

I have automated a brief hand job scene in Chapter 3 and I like the idea of "always auto" both for hand job and whenever he's not holding her head in general. I'll think about putting this in chapters 1-2 as well when I release chapter 4. Unfortunately though, hand job seems to work best with normal auto mode, it behaves weirdly with custom animations (or maybe I'm doing it wrong).

As for dividing up the dialogues, I doubt there is any performance benefit from doing so, but Wee Willie had other reasons due to his store and equipment system. Pim is also talking a bit about partial dialogues which would mean the ability to append chapters as they become available, but again I don't think this will help performance much.

Enjoy chapter 3! Looking forward to any feedback on it or the rest of the saga. I'll take a break now, so don't expect chapter 4 until about 2 weeks at best.

DrZombi

Content Creator
For your information, I also tried to add sharpshooter to my package but I did have some weird issues too. Some things which do not act exactly as before and whicj could break the dialogue and storyline. So I just removed it and everything came back to the previous state. If you encounter too much problems, try to remove it and re-test. Alhtough this seems to be a pretty good mod, I decided that the benefits did not outweight the problems in my situation :-/

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Just finished chapter 3. Well done again!
I decided to look through the walkthroughs finally and it looks like gameplay wise we are awarded more with obtaining rough points than gentle points. Is that intentional or will there be rewards down the line if we have more gentle points.

Only problem with the mod so far is the lack of a chapter selection or save selection but I know that SDT has its limits.

Becky was hot and a great contrast to her sister. I thought it was great how the first part of Becky's blowjob was ALL her. Never been a big fan of shorter hair on girls but thats a minor thing.

Besides that, I'm looking forward to Chapter 4.

Other notes:

When Alice is taking her stockings off in Chapter 2, they change from the "innocent design" to just plain white as they are pushed farther down her legs. I'm guessing the stockings are custom made and the skins were never applied to the models where the stockings are being pushed off.

Alice's outfit for Chapter 4 looks hot!

Slingerbult

Content Creator
DrZombi: Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it. I know Pim noticed another bug with it but it hasn't been fixed yet by stuntcock. I may have to pull it from the bundle in future releases, depending on what I find.

JGUIDO: Thanks for the feedback! I would much appreciate it if you would care to review the saga (at present or some point in the future) on its resource manager page too - it might help new players get a better feeling for what it's about. To answer your questions:

1) If one likes the raunchier stuff, one will feel more greatly rewarded by taking the rough path. Basically, the gentle path is associated with monogamous, consensual vanilla sex with a liberal sprinkling of happiness and innocence. The rough is more focused on domination, multiple partners, incest and sodomy with a liberal sprinkling of violence and humiliation. Accumulating gentle points will make Alice happier and she'll offer to do even somewhat dirty things willingly and with happiness. It's basically a path of positive reinforcement. It will also lead to some interesting encounters with Becky that will be philosophical rather than sexual in nature, where she questions your mainstream lifestyle choices :) You can mix it up of course, but if anything this will probably be the least rewarding path to take. Basically, the three first chapters culminate with your choice with Becky and that will affect the rest of the saga. There's an underlying power struggle between the two sisters and uppity Becky is more apt at using her female whiles to both get what she wants and get at her sister. Going rough is sort of like siding with Becky, and keeping the narrow gentle path is like siding with Alice. If the protagonist can't choose, he may may end up like a simple pawn in the sisters' power struggle. You will need a firm hand to succeed, but that hand can be gentle or rough depending on your preference. Hope that explains my intentions with the saga and point system without spoiling too much!

2) I was thinking about including a reset mechanism via buttons menu in chapter 7, but if there's interest in such a mechanic sooner, I'll consider it even in chapter 4. Do you think there's need to have the game remember your scores at each chapter so you can go back on a chapter basis, or would a full reset suffice? The chapters are pretty short after all, and I'm thinking that once you start down one path you'll probably want to unravel it down to the beginning to try something else.

3) Glad you liked Becky! I'm not a fan of short hair either, but I've intentionally avoided making the sisters into "sex bombs". I found the artwork used in the thumbnail for the character folder on-line and worked from there. The idea was that Alice should be a moderately attractive girl next door type with a rather large and curvy frame. Becky would be a skinnier punk-ish counter-culture alt chick to contrast against her sister. Those all seem to have short hair :) So it's mostly for "immersion/realism" and trying to stay true to the concept art in the thumbnail.

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I think going back on a chapter basis would work best and have it remember what you had originally started that chapter with. If someone wants to completely restart they can just go back to chapter 1.

textilemonster

Potential Patron
Chapter 1, Licking... is that something I can have any control over, or do I just let it happen? [And it is when she has her tongue out, right?]

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Chapter 1, Licking... is that something I can have any control over, or do I just let it happen? [And it is when she has her tongue out, right?]
I've noticed the best way to get her to lick is getting her face next to the balls. OR try zooming in if you have a mouse wheel as this will give you better control at move just her lips + tongue to the dick.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Yeah, sometimes new SDT users don't realize that they can actually move her head and upper body around by holding left mouse button and dragging. As JGUIDO says, dragging towards balls often gives best results. I've added tongue activation in various places in the dialogue to ensure that her tongue gets out and busy. So for example, if you happen to trigger a "pulled_down" line as you move her towards the balls, that line will trigger the tongue in case it is withdrawn (unless she's very angry with you).

JGUIDO: I'll look into a chapter based save mechanism eventually, but I make no promises for chapter 4. One problem is having to replay all chapters for the game to remember your score at the time. I can't reverse engineer that. But I'll definetely include a reset mechanism in chapter 4. I've started working on it and the INTRO is like 100 lines :/

textilemonster

Potential Patron
I've noticed the best way to get her to lick is getting her face next to the balls. OR try zooming in if you have a mouse wheel as this will give you better control at move just her lips + tongue to the dick.
Zooming in! Of course! Thanks. Still newish at this.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Happy to hear it Nordic! I haven't touched the dialogue in like three weeks, but yesterday I had my first bout of inspiration in a long time which USUALLY heralds a productive weekend SDT-wise! No promises though ;)

Nordic

Avid Affiliate
Oh yeah by the way I'm amazed that there's is not any dialogue for Alice when she wakes up after have been passed out

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Oh yeah by the way I'm amazed that there's is not any dialogue for Alice when she wakes up after have been passed out

Hmmm... are you talking chapter 1 or 2? You shouldn't be able to get her pass out, game over dialogue should trigger long before that due to throating or held lines triggering. Could you describe your technique to get her to pass out and I'll try to correct this in the next release :)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
You didn't so much break the game as cause it to act like it's supposed to :) I'm the foolish one, beacuse I'm trying to make SDT behave in ways it wasn't designed to do really. I haven't tested pass out behaviour extensively in chapter 2, but I think this is simply fixed thanks to the choking line type. Sloppily enough (no pun intended) it is not in use presently, but I reckon I can use it to make choking her out all but impossible. Good catch though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.